|
|
#1 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
+1 for ray @ Turbo Tek Tuning: taking the time even for a simple task
and how does my car feel now? HOLY FCUK!!!!! I can honestly say that my car is a whole new machine. the power band is incredibly wide, and the car pulls straight to redline. the difference in torque alone has forced me to re-learn how i drive my car around the streets. I truly cannot hit full throttle unless im 100% ready for the burst of acceleration I now get with Ray's tune. and even after driving the car hard as hell around englishtown's track - once i stopped the car still idled like it was stock. I can really say that I couldn't be happier with ray and his tuning abilities. if anyone out there is thinking of getting a professional tune, I highly recommend you check out Turbo Tek. +1 for TurboTekTuning!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
Nice write up Fred! Sounds like Ray did an amazing job as usual, good job man!
Hey Fred, give me a call when you get a chance. I want to set something up, we're running out of time.
__________________
666 will never be the same, RIP big dawg! I'm gonna miss you Sherwood. Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Tri-State Training Wheels
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: old bridge
Member #5675
My Ride: 1995 nissan maxima SE S/C iTrader: (1)
|
u wanna tune up my car?? lol
__________________
once u go boost u can never go back! To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. |
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
I have never tuned with it but have seen it in action, its very similar as to ecutek and other softwares used on subaru and evos, but its realtime !!!!
__________________
*formerly ray@turbotek* |
|
|
|
|
|
#13 | |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
Quote:
give those guys a buzz
__________________
*formerly ray@turbotek* |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| R/T Tuning and Smax Time Attack 2010 | Vince@R/TTuning | Road Racing | 15 | 03-15-2010 11:29 PM |
| My first time taking pictures of a motorcycle be gentle... | S4toSTI | Photography | 15 | 05-17-2008 11:17 PM |
| How To: Taking apart a turbo | cszakolczai | Engine Performance | 11 | 01-03-2007 10:22 AM |
| taking out a turbo | JDM87 | General Car Related Chat | 6 | 12-15-2006 01:49 AM |