|
|
#7922 |
|
Tri-State Aficionado
|
I think I was going to do mine through a free website from the irs' website. I have 5 w-2's, 3 of which are 1099. So I have to file schedule C and try to sum up all of my business expenses from the 3, this should be fun
__________________
You know what really grinds my gears..... |
|
|
|
|
#7923 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Delco
Member #3529
My Ride: currently out of Commission be back soon iTrader: (0)
|
rebirth..morning bytches!
__________________
Check me out on To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. |
|
|
|
|
#7924 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
Work is so totally boring. None of my bosses are here. So, I am pretty much doing nothing. I just went and drove around for at least an hour and no one even noticed I was gone
Sigh.
__________________
~Elizabeth~ |
|
|
|
|
#7925 |
|
Tri-State Addict
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Member #2712
My Ride: 2006 Acura RSX Type-S iTrader: (0)
|
Long day at work. It's been awhile since I have been on here. Noticed some members obtained some new rides.
__________________
SURJE.Motorsports InnovativeMotorWorks | To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. BBMessenger PIN: 24A39C04 |
|
|
|
|
#7927 | |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
Quote:
__________________
Ya take 'em off. "Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio |
|
|
|
|
|
#7928 | |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
Quote:
The people I work with pretty much mind their own business. Its not I couldnt have been out at another office for all they know.
__________________
~Elizabeth~ Last edited by Kerplunk105; 02-20-2008 at 04:09 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#7930 |
|
Tri-State Addict
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Member #2712
My Ride: 2006 Acura RSX Type-S iTrader: (0)
|
how have you all been doing? Anything exciting been going on?
__________________
SURJE.Motorsports InnovativeMotorWorks | To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. BBMessenger PIN: 24A39C04 |
|
|
|
|
#7931 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
I have been just dandy. How about you? Did you see the upcoming Sonic meet thread? http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/...ad.php?t=49132
__________________
~Elizabeth~ |
|
|
|
|
#7935 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
why? usually alcahol makes people sleep
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7937 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
oh, i thought you meant it made you tired
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7939 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
I'm not, I need to get more sleep more often.
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7940 | |
|
Tri-State Addict
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Member #2712
My Ride: 2006 Acura RSX Type-S iTrader: (0)
|
Quote:
I assume you will be there?
__________________
SURJE.Motorsports InnovativeMotorWorks | To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. BBMessenger PIN: 24A39C04 |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| ***TST's Official "Boring" Thread, Part Deux*** | Buster | Off-Topic | 40005 | 12-07-2011 02:02 PM |
| The official "Talk me out of Joining the Navy as a Corpsman" Thread. | Drftpretty | Off-Topic | 15 | 09-17-2010 11:01 AM |
| ***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread- II*** | ~Brian~ | Off-Topic | 21 | 12-17-2008 04:19 PM |