|
|
#7061 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Delco
Member #3529
My Ride: currently out of Commission be back soon iTrader: (0)
|
__________________
Check me out on To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. |
|
|
|
|
#7064 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
Where do you work?
__________________
2004 WRB STi built and gt35r'd To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. Traded in for STi To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. best 1/4 of 13.5 threw a rod To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. XBL GT: Bison Lover To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. |
|
|
|
|
#7067 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: In a modular on campus
Member #2994
My Ride: 2006 Nissan SE-R Spec V iTrader: (0)
|
Your car would disintegrate
__________________
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. |
|
|
|
|
#7068 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
Nice Ive always wondered do they make you drive your own car or what?
__________________
2004 WRB STi built and gt35r'd To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. Traded in for STi To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. best 1/4 of 13.5 threw a rod To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. XBL GT: Bison Lover To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. |
|
|
|
|
#7069 |
|
Tri-State Addict
|
Yea I gotta drive my own but thats why I got a second car, and they give you 75 cents every delivery you take. It's not that bad for a job to get me through college. You still get minimum wage and you don't have to claim any tips. The pizza hut I work at doesn't get killed in deliveries. I only work about 20 hours a week and I usually make between $100 and $150 a week in tips, and now that it is starting to get a lot colder out I'll be making more in tips
|
|
|
|
|
#7070 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
So today my roommate wants to go study up at the library and I was like ok, yeah I could use my time to do some studying. About 10 minutes later, he puts down his books and momentarly puts his head down. He is like, man I'm ****ing tired, and I don't feel like studying. I was like, what ever dude, its your ass on the line if you don't study. I come back to our room, and he's passed out sleeping. As I am walking in, he has the ****in balls to say that I came back. I replied, well, at least I got done my studying, and all you did was 10 minuets of work, and fell asleep. He then argued with me for like 10 more minutes and what ever. Then, to get him to shut up once and for all, I was like well, at least I don't dick around in class, and I am actually trying to give a ****, unlike you. Roll over and go back to sleep. Me 1, Roommate 0.
/rant.
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7071 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: In a modular on campus
Member #2994
My Ride: 2006 Nissan SE-R Spec V iTrader: (0)
|
Just show him Mr. Hands and tell him it'll happen to him if the Dean catches him sleeping!
__________________
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. |
|
|
|
|
#7072 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
I'm about to just tell the dean and not show him Mr. Hands. That was ****in gross. He thinks he is the "Big Man On Campus" and he thinks he is all tough ****.
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7073 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: In a modular on campus
Member #2994
My Ride: 2006 Nissan SE-R Spec V iTrader: (0)
|
Mr hands would teach him a listen. i'm still lulzing at perforated colon.
__________________
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. |
|
|
|
|
#7074 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
Yeah. My roommate will find out sooner or later how he is going to do on his final come monday.
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7076 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Richboro
Member #543
My Ride: '68 Kaiser M715/ '37 Ford truck/'47 Dodge truck iTrader: (0)
|
What's hot, C- ?
__________________
2012 Honda Accord Touring 1968 Kaiser M715 FrankenJeep 1947 Dodge 1.5 Ton Resto-mod 1937 Ford pick-up 1950 Crosley Farm-o-Road |
|
|
|
|
#7078 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Richboro
Member #543
My Ride: '68 Kaiser M715/ '37 Ford truck/'47 Dodge truck iTrader: (0)
|
Cool. And yes, the stove is cookin'. I'm actually cooking some eggs on it this morning.
__________________
2012 Honda Accord Touring 1968 Kaiser M715 FrankenJeep 1947 Dodge 1.5 Ton Resto-mod 1937 Ford pick-up 1950 Crosley Farm-o-Road |
|
|
|
|
#7080 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Richboro
Member #543
My Ride: '68 Kaiser M715/ '37 Ford truck/'47 Dodge truck iTrader: (0)
|
Actually, just scrambled with some shrooms, chunks of bacon, peppers and onions. Gotta get some coffee brewing too.
__________________
2012 Honda Accord Touring 1968 Kaiser M715 FrankenJeep 1947 Dodge 1.5 Ton Resto-mod 1937 Ford pick-up 1950 Crosley Farm-o-Road |
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| ***TST's Official "Boring" Thread, Part Deux*** | Buster | Off-Topic | 40005 | 12-07-2011 02:02 PM |
| The official "Talk me out of Joining the Navy as a Corpsman" Thread. | Drftpretty | Off-Topic | 15 | 09-17-2010 11:01 AM |
| ***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread- II*** | ~Brian~ | Off-Topic | 21 | 12-17-2008 04:19 PM |