|
|
#2082 |
|
Tri-State Aficionado
|
The previous owner had a stereo in there so I think tonight when I get home from work I'm gonna pull out the head unit and check to see if the wires are ok or if they're all mangled. If I buy any speakers it's either gonna be a stocker for $5 or another pair so I can start wiring in my stereo.
__________________
TST Work Crew/Saturday Club To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. |
|
|
|
|
#2083 |
|
Tri-State Aficionado
|
No I don't think it's the upgraded stereo. It doesn't matter, I just need to get a harness, a DIN pocket, and another pair of speakers and I can buy some wires and go about wiring in my previous system - I miss it
__________________
TST Work Crew/Saturday Club To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. |
|
|
|
|
#2089 |
|
Tri-State Addict
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2091 | |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: West Berlin NJ, South jersey
Member #2009
My Ride: 2010 Genesis Coupe 2.0T and 2008 Honda CBR1000rr iTrader: (2)
|
I cant get through to Preston and Steve to win Phillies tickets.........
__________________
*formerly 4drstunner* Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2092 | |
|
Tri-State Addict
|
Quote:
on a side note, i started with the xbox live a little and i had to leave about 5 or 6 games becaue of these ****ing 8th graders in there screaming over the mic, at least r6 didnt have too much of that because its a more tactical, more relastic game but i think ill be playing halo with all the mics turned off, im glad they added that as an option for halo3 |
|
|
|
|
|
#2095 |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
Banned
|
Philadelphia,
Pa, Us 10/02/2007 11:46 P.m. In Transit To 10/02/2007 11:45 P.m. Arrival Scan Lansing, Mi, Us 10/02/2007 10:19 P.m. Departure Scan 10/02/2007 5:03 A.m. Arrival Scan Rockford, Il, Us 10/02/2007 3:05 A.m. Departure Scan Rockford, Il, Us 10/01/2007 11:52 P.m. Arrival Scan San Antonio, Tx, Us 10/01/2007 9:39 P.m. Departure Scan 10/01/2007 6:22 P.m. Arrival Scan 10/01/2007 5:49 P.m. Departure Scan 10/01/2007 4:12 P.m. Origin Scan |
|
|
|
|
#2099 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
lol where are you getting it done at? and if i had a car i would definately be there!
__________________
oh thanks! |
|
|
|
|
#2100 |
|
Tri-State Aficionado
|
Ryan gimme your back speaker. Gimme gimme gimme.
__________________
TST Work Crew/Saturday Club To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. |
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| ***TST's Official "Boring" Thread, Part Deux*** | Buster | Off-Topic | 40005 | 12-07-2011 02:02 PM |
| The official "Talk me out of Joining the Navy as a Corpsman" Thread. | Drftpretty | Off-Topic | 15 | 09-17-2010 11:01 AM |
| ***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread- II*** | ~Brian~ | Off-Topic | 21 | 12-17-2008 04:19 PM |