|
|
#41 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
thats your ideal job no hard labor no strenuous activity but you can still come in contact with people by hanging out with your friends its free money if i could i would
__________________
oh thanks! |
|
|
|
|
|
#42 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Richboro
Member #543
My Ride: '68 Kaiser M715/ '37 Ford truck/'47 Dodge truck iTrader: (0)
|
Wow! the dude asked for ideas, not to get blasted.
Don't be a poolguy.
__________________
2012 Honda Accord Touring 1968 Kaiser M715 FrankenJeep 1947 Dodge 1.5 Ton Resto-mod 1937 Ford pick-up 1950 Crosley Farm-o-Road |
|
|
|
|
|
#47 | ||
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
This thread sucks. He asks for opinions but doesn't like any of them, has ideas but can't physically do any of them, and doesn't appreciate any of the humor.
So basically: -nothing strenuous -nothing in an office -no fun!!! nothing involving jokes of any kind!!! How about being an assclown? Ringling Brothers might be hiring. Why don't you do deliveries or something? Theres got to be hundreds of delivery jobs. try Bumper-to-Bumper. Delivering auto parts.
__________________
XBL - the Thn1kkaman Quote:
Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
#48 | ||
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
Holy ****, i'm pissing my pants
BWHAHAHAHAHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
__________________
XBL - the Thn1kkaman Quote:
Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
#52 |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
I did it...5 years ago for the summer. Didn't know what I wanted to do so I went back to school. I regret leaving the job. I had no experience when I started, 3 months later I was driving a truck and about another month away from being sent out on my own. Owner was going to pay to send me to school to get certified. I def regret leaving the position.
I had an offer to start at 28k about 8 months ago and was going to take the job but I ended up moving to Hershey shortly after turning it down. I sent out resumes to Hershey/Harrisburg area electricians, but its difficult to get hired with 3 months experience 5 years ago and no certification. Without any training I managed to get around the electrical manual and answer a number of questions on a little test the owner had me do... did a lot better than most people that went through schooling. If I could get a p/t electrical job out here I'd take it in a heart beat. I love my current job so I'm not quitting. |
|
|
|
|
|
#53 |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Philadelphia
Member #2029
My Ride: "Honey Badger" Turbo Miata iTrader: (8)
|
They are hiring for a lot more than that. Lots of people started leaving cause none of the management knows what the **** is going on.
They really do. Turns out the guy who was harrasing my dad didnt have this as his first incident, and was talked to before. Hes now fired.
__________________
2004 MAZDASPEED MX-5 : 328whp / 308wtq / 2500lbs 2012 Toyota Prius 2 : Daily Driver |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| New career choice | blkZ06 | Off-Topic | 30 | 07-08-2008 08:43 AM |
| Thinking about a change in career | TGilb2007 | Off-Topic | 21 | 03-19-2008 10:07 PM |
| Career change | Omar_MSP | Off-Topic | 9 | 01-23-2008 05:36 AM |
| Career guidance. IT professionals? | the4g63 | Off-Topic | 19 | 11-13-2007 03:47 PM |