|
|
#1 |
|
Tri-State Addict
|
"oh nice, slammed!" .. oh wait ... nvm its just another honda
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() not the best pictures obviously [it was my black berry camera lol] anyone wanna do a shoot? ahah Last edited by all-DA-way215; 08-06-2010 at 06:58 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Tri-State Addict
|
looks cool man
__________________
Check Out My Blog!!!............... To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Tri-State Addict
|
thanks man, I try but it doesnt look cool when PA roads are at their worst and your driving behind me ..... you'll go from
thanks brah. Lol yeah its been a while ... Autotragic to cop-o-magnet to ...... Uhmmm lowasfcuk? Ahah when did you see me at the mall? Only time I'm there is when I'm working, I work at Foot Locker. |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Tri-State Addict
|
I thought u had changed the headlights on the car?
__________________
99 Acura 2.3 CL 5 spd (mods a plenty) Penn State University '08...better than your school since 1855 Sigma Lambda Beta International Fraternity Incorporated UTI Class of '10, BMW "STEPchild" Acurazine.com |
|
|
|
|
|
#11 | ||
|
Tri-State Addict
|
Quote:
Quote:
haha nah the stickers are on there to cover the hideous carbon fiber and turn signal lights. i was suppose to pick up some stock mirrors from a local but he stop responding so i never bothered. and spacers .... i want to but before that i need bit smaller tires, camber kit and of course ... spacerrrrrs. |
||
|
|
|
|
|
#12 | |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: in a cardboard box
Member #5347
My Ride: 2010 Honda Civic EX iTrader: (0)
|
nice def go hellaflush on that!!!
__________________
R.I.P. Ryan Sherwood gone but never forgotten!!! R.I.P. mom 1945-2012 you will live forever with me. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. You Tuneit.com To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Wait wait wait wait wait wait, When did the soviets invade Georgia? | Drftpretty | Off-Topic | 27 | 08-16-2008 01:35 AM |
| White honda accord clear lights "spoon" sticker on quater | ibepressin | Spotted! | 19 | 10-15-2006 07:51 PM |