TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2010, 11:02 AM   #69141
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Jim View Post
im pretty sure i hit all the rooms. what threw me off was the dub/tuner salon was in the same room as car manufacturers.
That's because there are more vendors/cars this year and the normal rooms didn't have the space. They also couldn't get those Semi's up there

I was there for roll-in, it was pretty sweet
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Old 02-01-2010, 11:03 AM   #69142
angdefeo
Tri-State Aficionado
 
angdefeo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: South Phila
Member #14238

My Ride:
09 WRX STi, 10 Evo X

iTrader: (3)
Oakes, you plan on going any time this week to check out the show?
angdefeo is offline  
Old 02-01-2010, 11:04 AM   #69143
HickRocket1258
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: West Chester, PA
Member #415

 
iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to HickRocket1258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Jim View Post
im pretty sure i hit all the rooms. what threw me off was the dub/tuner salon was in the same room as car manufacturers.
I don't think I'd like that. I didn't mind that part being in a room of its own, but I don't know.
__________________
-Rob

Just a mustang that's lowered.....that's about it.

Work harder....Millions on welfare depend on you!
HickRocket1258 is offline  
Old 02-01-2010, 11:05 AM   #69144
CarbonIS
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Member #301

 
iTrader: (4)
Send a message via AIM to CarbonIS
i'm gonna head back up tonight around 4:30. anyone gonna be there?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
I hear ya, but as the saying goes,"You can live in your car, but you can't [dyno] your house."
Quote:
Women suck balls on occasion, right?
I never had a woman suck on my back...so...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
CarbonIS is offline  
Old 02-01-2010, 11:09 AM   #69145
ASIAN JUL
Tri-State Post Whore
 
ASIAN JUL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: DelCo ;]
Member #9030

My Ride:
'95 Integra LS hatch

iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HickRocket1258 View Post
So how drunk did you get Julz?
Not too bad, I was pacing myself so I wouldn't get sick. I don't drink more than like 1 or 2 drinks pretty much ever so I was being careful. I mean, don't get me wrong I was drunk but I wasn't ridiculous. Jack (the4g63 on here), on the other hand, was very, very, very drunk. But he never drinks either.
__________________
[
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
]

Quote:
It was the sexual guardian angel saying sir your stroke is on point, go forth and conquer
ASIAN JUL is offline  
Old 02-01-2010, 11:11 AM   #69146
Big_Jim
Dealing with stupidity.
Super Moderator
 
Big_Jim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Member #7592

 
iTrader: (6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HickRocket1258 View Post
I don't think I'd like that. I didn't mind that part being in a room of its own, but I don't know.
Its kind of like someone did a mashup of a Hot Import Nights show with a car dealership LOL.

I did check out the kia soul (we know i love me some square cars) and it wasnt that bad. the houndstooth interior was neat. Nothing against kia, but all of their new cars smell the same...... Glue, fresh carpet, and plastic.
__________________
Quote:
I'm not a hater... I'm just smarter then you.
Big_Jim is offline  
Old 02-01-2010, 11:12 AM   #69147
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
I may actually shoot down there today/tonight since it shouldn't be too crazy and I can go touch up the cars a bit
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Old 02-01-2010, 11:13 AM   #69148
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASIAN JUL View Post
Not too bad, I was pacing myself so I wouldn't get sick. I don't drink more than like 1 or 2 drinks pretty much ever so I was being careful. I mean, don't get me wrong I was drunk but I wasn't ridiculous. Jack (the4g63 on here), on the other hand, was very, very, very drunk. But he never drinks either.
You did it wrong. You don't pace yourself on your 21st noob. t
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Old 02-01-2010, 11:13 AM   #69149
240sxDann
Tri-State Post Whore
 
240sxDann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Call me agent Buckwald
Member #1229

My Ride:
1998 Eclipse GSX

iTrader: (7)
Send a message via AIM to 240sxDann
You wouldn't think snow tubing would make you so sore. It does. I like can't move my arms. But it was fun. Bad idea to go on a sunday night though.
__________________
Quote:
**** with dann... i poop on you...
Quote:
If you find a woman with zero drama issues or emotional baggage, check for a scar where her penis used to be.
Quote:
i finger myself to latin jazz sometimes
240sxDann is offline  
Old 02-01-2010, 11:13 AM   #69150
ASIAN JUL
Tri-State Post Whore
 
ASIAN JUL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: DelCo ;]
Member #9030

My Ride:
'95 Integra LS hatch

iTrader: (1)
Does anyone know how much tickets cost? I'd like to go just cause I've never been to it before
__________________
[
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
]

Quote:
It was the sexual guardian angel saying sir your stroke is on point, go forth and conquer
ASIAN JUL is offline  
Old 02-01-2010, 11:15 AM   #69151
HickRocket1258
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: West Chester, PA
Member #415

 
iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to HickRocket1258
Nice Julz. At least you didn't get sick.

I'm going Sunday with family friends. Apparently they might be getting free tickets, even though they aren't that expensive to me.

I think they are $12.
__________________
-Rob

Just a mustang that's lowered.....that's about it.

Work harder....Millions on welfare depend on you!
HickRocket1258 is offline  
Old 02-01-2010, 11:15 AM   #69152
CarbonIS
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Member #301

 
iTrader: (4)
Send a message via AIM to CarbonIS
theyre $12
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
I hear ya, but as the saying goes,"You can live in your car, but you can't [dyno] your house."
Quote:
Women suck balls on occasion, right?
I never had a woman suck on my back...so...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
CarbonIS is offline  
Old 02-01-2010, 11:16 AM   #69153
Big_Jim
Dealing with stupidity.
Super Moderator
 
Big_Jim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Member #7592

 
iTrader: (6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASIAN JUL View Post
Does anyone know how much tickets cost? I'd like to go just cause I've never been to it before
10 on weekdays.
__________________
Quote:
I'm not a hater... I'm just smarter then you.
Big_Jim is offline  
Old 02-01-2010, 11:16 AM   #69154
DPancoast
TST Ruined My Life!
 
DPancoast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Member #6193

My Ride:
94 Integra GSR / 96 Jeep (DD)

iTrader: (6)
Send a message via AIM to DPancoast
i barely drink anymore. when we do go out its like 2 doubler drinks and a shot and i feel toasty lol.

im excited for the auto show this year since i havent gone in at least 3 years. bunch of us are going on the last day this coming weekend.

bill you gonna be there so i can touch your m00bs?

wait what?
__________________
Dan

- 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days)
- 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011)
- 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD)
- 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD)

Quote:
in-raging? is that like an internal raging hard on? usage might include: i'm in-raging for some bacon right now
DPancoast is offline  
Old 02-01-2010, 11:16 AM   #69155
ASIAN JUL
Tri-State Post Whore
 
ASIAN JUL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: DelCo ;]
Member #9030

My Ride:
'95 Integra LS hatch

iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakes View Post
You did it wrong. You don't pace yourself on your 21st noob. t
I hate throwing up more than anything EVER and if I drink a lot of carbonated drinks in too small of a time period (including soda), I throw up. I was being careful!
__________________
[
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
]

Quote:
It was the sexual guardian angel saying sir your stroke is on point, go forth and conquer
ASIAN JUL is offline  
Old 02-01-2010, 11:17 AM   #69156
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
No excuses. 21st there is no limitations. I'm sorry you did it wrong, since you can't go back.
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Old 02-01-2010, 11:18 AM   #69157
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Scapegoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: stop looking at my gold
Member #1208

 
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASIAN JUL View Post
Does anyone know how much tickets cost? I'd like to go just cause I've never been to it before
don't waste your time or money
Scapegoat is offline  
Old 02-01-2010, 11:19 AM   #69158
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Scapegoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: stop looking at my gold
Member #1208

 
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakes View Post
No excuses. 21st there is no limitations. I'm sorry you did it wrong, since you can't go back.
her parents drank enough for her haha. they were lit
Scapegoat is offline  
Old 02-01-2010, 11:20 AM   #69159
angdefeo
Tri-State Aficionado
 
angdefeo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: South Phila
Member #14238

My Ride:
09 WRX STi, 10 Evo X

iTrader: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASIAN JUL View Post
Does anyone know how much tickets cost? I'd like to go just cause I've never been to it before
They are $12. I didnt read through the coupon section but there are coupons out there. The links has coupn offers:

http://www.phillyautoshow.com/showinfo-coupons.asp

Maybe you can have someone buy you a childs ticket. If you think you pull if off the childs tickets are much cheaper. My father used to buy and adult and a child's ticket everyt time we went. I think i was 19 the last time i went with him and it worked. The ticket takers could care less.
angdefeo is offline  
Old 02-01-2010, 11:21 AM   #69160
ASIAN JUL
Tri-State Post Whore
 
ASIAN JUL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: DelCo ;]
Member #9030

My Ride:
'95 Integra LS hatch

iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakes View Post
No excuses. 21st there is no limitations. I'm sorry you did it wrong, since you can't go back.
Wrong in my book would've been spending the night hugging the toilet puking my guts out. Drunk but not enough to puke was fine with me, no regrets about my night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapegoat View Post
don't waste your time or money
Por que no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapegoat View Post
her parents drank enough for her haha. they were lit
My dad was ridiculous. He barely made it to the couch before he passed out
__________________
[
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
]

Quote:
It was the sexual guardian angel saying sir your stroke is on point, go forth and conquer
ASIAN JUL is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
***TST's Official "Boring" Thread, Part Deux*** Buster Off-Topic 40005 12-07-2011 02:02 PM
The official "Talk me out of Joining the Navy as a Corpsman" Thread. Drftpretty Off-Topic 15 09-17-2010 11:01 AM
***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread- II*** ~Brian~ Off-Topic 21 12-17-2008 04:19 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.