TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2009, 11:39 AM   #60401
jpalamar
TST Ruined My Life!
 
jpalamar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Orefield, PA
Member #13773

My Ride:
'14 Mustang GT

iTrader: (3)
Wrecked my Camaro into a telephone pole. Broke both my arms and got a burn on my chain. Every since, no facial hair there! Try whiping your ass with to casts on...
__________________
2014 Mustang GT performance package, M6, Brembo brakes, Torsen diff with 3.73, Steeda CAI with 101mm MAF, ST coilovers with caster/camber plates, BMR lower control arms, BMR watts link, BMW sway bars with end links, front brake cooling ducts, SR short shiffter, and custom tuned
jpalamar is offline  
Old 12-10-2009, 11:41 AM   #60402
Erik
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Erik's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Glenside, PA
Member #1962

My Ride:
2001 Audi A6 2.7 Twin Turbo

iTrader: (4)
If i lost my beard, id cry my eyes out for a solid day
__________________
--Eric

'96 Mazda Miata | FM V-Maxx Coilovers | Jackson Racing Exhaust/Intake GONE
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

01' Audi A6 2.7 Twin Turbo | Daily | NoMods
Erik is offline  
Old 12-10-2009, 11:41 AM   #60403
ASIAN JUL
Tri-State Post Whore
 
ASIAN JUL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: DelCo ;]
Member #9030

My Ride:
'95 Integra LS hatch

iTrader: (1)
I've never had any awesome injury stories.. just epic fail injury stories. When I was a kid, I fell off a scooter or a skate board (don't remember) down a steep drive way. Slid a good distance, stood up, felt okay, then was told I had no knee caps. Oh yeah, all skin completely gone off my knees. So gross.

Fell up stairs onto a nail sticking out of the steps, the head went straight through my skin, hit my shin bone, then had to cut my skin away with a needle. Blood everywhere.

Then I fell off train tracks, went straight down.. ten feet later landed tailbone first on a giant rock. Cracked that and it still bothers me every day.

I suck.
__________________
[
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
]

Quote:
It was the sexual guardian angel saying sir your stroke is on point, go forth and conquer
ASIAN JUL is offline  
Old 12-10-2009, 11:43 AM   #60404
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpalamar View Post
Wrecked my Camaro into a telephone pole. Broke both my arms and got a burn on my chain. Every since, no facial hair there! Try whiping your ass with to casts on...
I have. When I split my wrist open, my right hand was in a cast already, I didn't do any school work for 2 weeks.
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Old 12-10-2009, 12:02 PM   #60405
jpalamar
TST Ruined My Life!
 
jpalamar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Orefield, PA
Member #13773

My Ride:
'14 Mustang GT

iTrader: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakes View Post
I have. When I split my wrist open, my right hand was in a cast already, I didn't do any school work for 2 weeks.
I got 1 uped lol. Just messing. But yea, that def sucks.
__________________
2014 Mustang GT performance package, M6, Brembo brakes, Torsen diff with 3.73, Steeda CAI with 101mm MAF, ST coilovers with caster/camber plates, BMR lower control arms, BMR watts link, BMW sway bars with end links, front brake cooling ducts, SR short shiffter, and custom tuned
jpalamar is offline  
Old 12-10-2009, 12:06 PM   #60406
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
Yeah, the doctor called me an idiot for not putting the casted hand through the window, which would of made sense lol. Nope, I wanted to protect the already broken hand and in thus sacrificed my only good hand and nearly ending my own life lol
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Old 12-10-2009, 12:16 PM   #60407
sleeperSL2
Tri-State Post Whore
 
sleeperSL2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Easton, Pennsylvania
Member #8422

 
iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to sleeperSL2
Morning all, topic today is injuries? haha

Broken Collarbone, Broken arm, torn ligaments in my left left, 5 concussions, and a spinal chord concussion(was paralyzed for and hour and a half)
__________________
Quote:
Don't make me walk over to your desk lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


Kyle
sleeperSL2 is offline  
Old 12-10-2009, 12:19 PM   #60408
HickRocket1258
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: West Chester, PA
Member #415

 
iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to HickRocket1258
Morning all. Got my root canal done this morning. Now relaxing until my interview at American Muscle at 1pm today.
__________________
-Rob

Just a mustang that's lowered.....that's about it.

Work harder....Millions on welfare depend on you!
HickRocket1258 is offline  
Old 12-10-2009, 12:22 PM   #60409
jpalamar
TST Ruined My Life!
 
jpalamar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Orefield, PA
Member #13773

My Ride:
'14 Mustang GT

iTrader: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleeperSL2 View Post
Broken Collarbone
That is one injury I'm glad I haven't had. I hear it is horrible.
__________________
2014 Mustang GT performance package, M6, Brembo brakes, Torsen diff with 3.73, Steeda CAI with 101mm MAF, ST coilovers with caster/camber plates, BMR lower control arms, BMR watts link, BMW sway bars with end links, front brake cooling ducts, SR short shiffter, and custom tuned
jpalamar is offline  
Old 12-10-2009, 12:22 PM   #60410
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by HickRocket1258 View Post
Morning all. Got my root canal done this morning. Now relaxing until my interview at American Muscle at 1pm today.
lol no way? Dann works there and my buddy is the owners' cousin, I was just there a few weeks ago helping them move warehouses.

Oh and I legitmately just passed out at my desk for like 10 minutes give or take lol
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Old 12-10-2009, 12:25 PM   #60411
sleeper15
Tri-State Addict
 
sleeper15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Moscow, PA
Member #14620

My Ride:
08 Civic Mugen SI, 08 S2000 CR

iTrader: (0)
injuries huh?

broken arm, broken wrist, broken ankle, 2 concussions, torn cartlidge between ribs, dislocated my middle finger (turn 90 degrees to the right, still don't have full movmement in it), and plenty of body scars,
__________________
2000 Dodge Durango R/T - Going bye bye soon
2009 Acura TL SH-AWD - Daily pimp mobile
2008 Honda S2000 CR - Fanboy toy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
sleeper15 is offline  
Old 12-10-2009, 12:27 PM   #60412
HickRocket1258
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: West Chester, PA
Member #415

 
iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to HickRocket1258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakes View Post
lol no way? Dann works there and my buddy is the owners' cousin, I was just there a few weeks ago helping them move warehouses.

Oh and I legitmately just passed out at my desk for like 10 minutes give or take lol
Yes way haha. I know Dan works there. My buddy just got in a few weeks ago and gave my resume to someone we are friends with in high school who is one of the managers there.

Oh and as far as injuries go I believe the only ones I've had so far is a torn rotator cuff on the right side. After making a hit in football back in high school I couldn't lift my arm or move any fingers trying to put all my might into it. Lasted several minutes and continued to happen.
__________________
-Rob

Just a mustang that's lowered.....that's about it.

Work harder....Millions on welfare depend on you!

Last edited by HickRocket1258; 12-10-2009 at 12:29 PM.
HickRocket1258 is offline  
Old 12-10-2009, 12:28 PM   #60413
sleeperSL2
Tri-State Post Whore
 
sleeperSL2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Easton, Pennsylvania
Member #8422

 
iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to sleeperSL2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpalamar View Post
That is one injury I'm glad I haven't had. I hear it is horrible.
yeah it was horrible. it was during a football game, it hurt but i didnt know where the pain was coming from, so, i played one more play, threw a touchdown pass, and came out. It still bothers me today. Doctors just gave me pain meds and let it heal on its own
__________________
Quote:
Don't make me walk over to your desk lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


Kyle
sleeperSL2 is offline  
Old 12-10-2009, 12:39 PM   #60414
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
I'm gonna put a punching bag in my office.
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Old 12-10-2009, 12:52 PM   #60415
HickRocket1258
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: West Chester, PA
Member #415

 
iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to HickRocket1258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakes View Post
I'm gonna put a punching bag in my office.
Would be a nice way to let some frustration out.
__________________
-Rob

Just a mustang that's lowered.....that's about it.

Work harder....Millions on welfare depend on you!
HickRocket1258 is offline  
Old 12-10-2009, 01:20 PM   #60416
Big_Jim
Dealing with stupidity.
Super Moderator
 
Big_Jim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Member #7592

 
iTrader: (6)
hey everyone! working an overnight tonight, so i wont be around much today. Hope everyone has a good day!
__________________
Quote:
I'm not a hater... I'm just smarter then you.
Big_Jim is offline  
Old 12-10-2009, 01:28 PM   #60417
jpalamar
TST Ruined My Life!
 
jpalamar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Orefield, PA
Member #13773

My Ride:
'14 Mustang GT

iTrader: (3)
Today is moving along quickly.
__________________
2014 Mustang GT performance package, M6, Brembo brakes, Torsen diff with 3.73, Steeda CAI with 101mm MAF, ST coilovers with caster/camber plates, BMR lower control arms, BMR watts link, BMW sway bars with end links, front brake cooling ducts, SR short shiffter, and custom tuned
jpalamar is offline  
Old 12-10-2009, 01:50 PM   #60418
DPancoast
TST Ruined My Life!
 
DPancoast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Member #6193

My Ride:
94 Integra GSR / 96 Jeep (DD)

iTrader: (6)
Send a message via AIM to DPancoast
ive had plenty of other injuries... Broken fingers, toes, a wrist, nose a buncha times, split my forehead open once... interesting stuff for sure lol.

not a bad day. i'll agree with j and say the day is actually moving fast and smooth. kinda like vagina on weiner
__________________
Dan

- 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days)
- 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011)
- 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD)
- 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD)

Quote:
in-raging? is that like an internal raging hard on? usage might include: i'm in-raging for some bacon right now
DPancoast is offline  
Old 12-10-2009, 01:53 PM   #60419
Foolinaround
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Foolinaround's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: McGuire AFB
Member #9448

My Ride:
2016 GTI SE w/PP/Boeing C-17 Globemaster III

iTrader: (2)
one more week til school is over for the semester. i cant wait to eat real home cooked food again.
__________________
-John
C-17 Loadmaster
DenOfDebauchery
Foolinaround is offline  
Old 12-10-2009, 01:58 PM   #60420
sleeperSL2
Tri-State Post Whore
 
sleeperSL2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Easton, Pennsylvania
Member #8422

 
iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to sleeperSL2
Couldn't agree more^
__________________
Quote:
Don't make me walk over to your desk lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


Kyle
sleeperSL2 is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
***TST's Official "Boring" Thread, Part Deux*** Buster Off-Topic 40005 12-07-2011 02:02 PM
The official "Talk me out of Joining the Navy as a Corpsman" Thread. Drftpretty Off-Topic 15 09-17-2010 11:01 AM
***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread- II*** ~Brian~ Off-Topic 21 12-17-2008 04:19 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.