TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2009, 08:38 PM   #54221
piku
Tri-State Addict
 
piku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bradentucky, FL
Member #12166

My Ride:
335i/M3

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roto View Post
I've owned 3 9-3's, one of which had 200K miles on original everything except for downpipe. None of them ever left me stranded except for when I shredded the belt, but even than it still got me to where I was going. If you don't maintain them they will fail, but if you don't maintain ANY car it will fail.
Oh well. Some people can't be convinced ;) Let's go autocrossing.
piku is offline  
Old 10-21-2009, 08:39 PM   #54222
piku
Tri-State Addict
 
piku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bradentucky, FL
Member #12166

My Ride:
335i/M3

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roto View Post
Where'd you buy those?
My inlaws are russian.
piku is offline  
Old 10-21-2009, 08:41 PM   #54223
Roto
Tri-State Addict
 
Roto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Philly PA
Member #6454

My Ride:
Land Rover Discovery, Dodge Caravan 5-speed.

iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by piku View Post
Oh well. Some people can't be convinced ;) Let's go autocrossing.
Let's do that :-D I'm pretty sure you'll get a run for your money... after all this is no regular 9-3...
__________________
Quote:
Not gonna lie, when i heard your car's BOV i giggled. I thought to myself, i have NEVER seen a saab with a blow off. Even more so one that vents
Roto is offline  
Old 10-21-2009, 08:42 PM   #54224
Roto
Tri-State Addict
 
Roto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Philly PA
Member #6454

My Ride:
Land Rover Discovery, Dodge Caravan 5-speed.

iTrader: (1)
Sam, I hate Net Cost... in fact I hate any and all russian stores... they're filled with...um...russians.
__________________
Quote:
Not gonna lie, when i heard your car's BOV i giggled. I thought to myself, i have NEVER seen a saab with a blow off. Even more so one that vents
Roto is offline  
Old 10-21-2009, 08:43 PM   #54225
russiankid
Tri-State Post Whore
 
russiankid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Lincoln University PA
Member #7769

My Ride:
2012 Scion tC

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to russiankid
Mark will just get oil starvation to the head and not push it after the first run.
__________________
2012' Scion tC 6-speed M/T.
russiankid is offline  
Old 10-21-2009, 08:46 PM   #54226
russiankid
Tri-State Post Whore
 
russiankid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Lincoln University PA
Member #7769

My Ride:
2012 Scion tC

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to russiankid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roto View Post
Sam, I hate Net Cost... in fact I hate any and all russian stores... they're filled with...um...russians.
I hate it too, but its one of the only sources of Russian food that I have. I usually go in, get what I need, and get out. My dad actually, when he first moved here, almost got into a fight there. You know how a lot of those Russians walk around like they're tough ****. Well this one dude, I would say 5'5", in a leather jacket, was walking around with his elbows bent out like he's the ****. The guy bumped into my dad, I don't know if it was on purpose or what, but my dad is 6'2", basically me but taller. My dad turned around, grabbed the dude by his collar( the dude hit a few other people previous to my dad), and asked him if he has a ****ing problem. The dude ran off somewhere.
__________________
2012' Scion tC 6-speed M/T.
russiankid is offline  
Old 10-21-2009, 08:47 PM   #54227
Roto
Tri-State Addict
 
Roto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Philly PA
Member #6454

My Ride:
Land Rover Discovery, Dodge Caravan 5-speed.

iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by russiankid View Post
I hate it too, but its one of the only sources of Russian food that I have. I usually go in, get what I need, and get out. My dad actually, when he first moved here, almost got into a fight there. You know how a lot of those Russians walk around like they're tough ****. Well this one dude, I would say 5'5", in a leather jacket, was walking around with his elbows bent out like he's the ****. The guy bumped into my dad, I don't know if it was on purpose or what, but my dad is 6'2", basically me but taller. My dad turned around, grabbed the dude by his collar( the dude hit a few other people previous to my dad), and asked him if he has a ****ing problem. The dude ran off somewhere.
I have a wife that does shopping, so I don't go into those stores almost ever, but when I do I run into people back from HS and they think that we're supposed t o be friends... hell no.
__________________
Quote:
Not gonna lie, when i heard your car's BOV i giggled. I thought to myself, i have NEVER seen a saab with a blow off. Even more so one that vents
Roto is offline  
Old 10-21-2009, 08:49 PM   #54228
russiankid
Tri-State Post Whore
 
russiankid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Lincoln University PA
Member #7769

My Ride:
2012 Scion tC

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to russiankid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roto View Post
I have a wife that does shopping, so I don't go into those stores almost ever, but when I do I run into people back from HS and they think that we're supposed t o be friends... hell no.
Haha. I usually go in there calm, and I come out pissed. However, that i only 5% of the time. 95% of the time I get pissed off at all the ****ing drivers on 95 and Woodhaven, not to mention Bustleton.
__________________
2012' Scion tC 6-speed M/T.
russiankid is offline  
Old 10-21-2009, 08:54 PM   #54229
sleeper15
Tri-State Addict
 
sleeper15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Moscow, PA
Member #14620

My Ride:
08 Civic Mugen SI, 08 S2000 CR

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASIAN JUL View Post
is bored and no one's on aim. yay.
i would ask for your AIM, but you put me on ignore

and, found out, i aced my midterm. too easy
__________________
2000 Dodge Durango R/T - Going bye bye soon
2009 Acura TL SH-AWD - Daily pimp mobile
2008 Honda S2000 CR - Fanboy toy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
sleeper15 is offline  
Old 10-21-2009, 09:09 PM   #54230
piku
Tri-State Addict
 
piku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bradentucky, FL
Member #12166

My Ride:
335i/M3

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by russiankid View Post
Mark will just get oil starvation to the head and not push it after the first run.
Add an extra quart and it's good to go.
piku is offline  
Old 10-22-2009, 12:10 AM   #54231
ASIAN JUL
Tri-State Post Whore
 
ASIAN JUL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: DelCo ;]
Member #9030

My Ride:
'95 Integra LS hatch

iTrader: (1)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND the Philliessssssssssssssssssss do it again!
__________________
[
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
]

Quote:
It was the sexual guardian angel saying sir your stroke is on point, go forth and conquer
ASIAN JUL is offline  
Old 10-22-2009, 12:13 AM   #54232
sleeper15
Tri-State Addict
 
sleeper15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Moscow, PA
Member #14620

My Ride:
08 Civic Mugen SI, 08 S2000 CR

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASIAN JUL View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND the Philliessssssssssssssssssss do it again!
i kinda figured, with about 17 different people updating their status
__________________
2000 Dodge Durango R/T - Going bye bye soon
2009 Acura TL SH-AWD - Daily pimp mobile
2008 Honda S2000 CR - Fanboy toy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
sleeper15 is offline  
Old 10-22-2009, 12:59 AM   #54233
Roto
Tri-State Addict
 
Roto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Philly PA
Member #6454

My Ride:
Land Rover Discovery, Dodge Caravan 5-speed.

iTrader: (1)
And these stupid honking cars outside woke me up... a huge keyboard imprint on my face tells me I shouldn't sleep face down on the keyboard at work...
__________________
Quote:
Not gonna lie, when i heard your car's BOV i giggled. I thought to myself, i have NEVER seen a saab with a blow off. Even more so one that vents
Roto is offline  
Old 10-22-2009, 01:17 AM   #54234
DPancoast
TST Ruined My Life!
 
DPancoast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Member #6193

My Ride:
94 Integra GSR / 96 Jeep (DD)

iTrader: (6)
Send a message via AIM to DPancoast
my dad set off HUGE fireworks. it was awesome.
__________________
Dan

- 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days)
- 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011)
- 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD)
- 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD)

Quote:
in-raging? is that like an internal raging hard on? usage might include: i'm in-raging for some bacon right now
DPancoast is offline  
Old 10-22-2009, 01:30 AM   #54235
sleeperSL2
Tri-State Post Whore
 
sleeperSL2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Easton, Pennsylvania
Member #8422

 
iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to sleeperSL2
Phillies got me laid. that is all.
__________________
Quote:
Don't make me walk over to your desk lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


Kyle
sleeperSL2 is offline  
Old 10-22-2009, 01:40 AM   #54236
Meeshell
Tri-State Aficionado
 
Meeshell's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Warrington, PA
Member #13849

My Ride:
2010 "Trojan Box Blue" Mazda3 s Sport

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Meeshell
Quote:
Originally Posted by piku View Post
And you didn't stop by? For shame! j/k ;)
we went to the one in Harleysville... sowwy



also, yay phillies!!! dan's house was hilarious tonight
__________________
-Michelle
Meeshell is offline  
Old 10-22-2009, 02:19 AM   #54237
ASIAN JUL
Tri-State Post Whore
 
ASIAN JUL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: DelCo ;]
Member #9030

My Ride:
'95 Integra LS hatch

iTrader: (1)
Some dude in a pick up truck made a left on red and apparently has a train horn on his truck. wow.
__________________
[
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
]

Quote:
It was the sexual guardian angel saying sir your stroke is on point, go forth and conquer
ASIAN JUL is offline  
Old 10-22-2009, 02:28 AM   #54238
tomustang
Tri-State Addict
 
tomustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Northampton County, Pa
Member #1302

 
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASIAN JUL View Post
Some dude in a pick up truck made a left on red and apparently has a train horn on his truck. wow.
They are overplayed in the truck community, just like the truck-nuts. The worst part is some guys hook up ocean liner horns...
tomustang is offline  
Old 10-22-2009, 02:29 AM   #54239
ASIAN JUL
Tri-State Post Whore
 
ASIAN JUL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: DelCo ;]
Member #9030

My Ride:
'95 Integra LS hatch

iTrader: (1)
He scared the **** out of me. He made a left on red behind me, rode my ass in a 25mph speed limit zone, then honked at me when I slowed down to make a turn. This is why I want a shotgun. Shoot the ****ing tires out for Christ sakes
__________________
[
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
]

Quote:
It was the sexual guardian angel saying sir your stroke is on point, go forth and conquer
ASIAN JUL is offline  
Old 10-22-2009, 06:07 AM   #54240
CHAOS
TST Ruined My Life!
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Member #2120

My Ride:
1984 Cadillac Brougham

iTrader: (1)
<--in. do not want to be here today.
CHAOS is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
***TST's Official "Boring" Thread, Part Deux*** Buster Off-Topic 40005 12-07-2011 02:02 PM
The official "Talk me out of Joining the Navy as a Corpsman" Thread. Drftpretty Off-Topic 15 09-17-2010 11:01 AM
***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread- II*** ~Brian~ Off-Topic 21 12-17-2008 04:19 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.