|
|
#51261 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Ltown
Member #3108
My Ride: 01' WS6..That whistles...01' Explorer 5.slow iTrader: (0)
|
NOW! The "rastas" that were waiting in the "boats" as soon as i got off the cruise liner had that ****. I think i was wrecked from beginning to end. haha
__________________
loading HATERS.....99% ████████████████] NO ONE CARES ABOUT BEING TTT APPROVED |
|
|
|
|
#51262 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
3-6 months. I will have Zizi for probably 2-3 months. She'll definitely be gone before the new year. I'm just finishing up her training and then she will go on to her permanent family.
Frankie was abused before I got him.
__________________
Ya take 'em off. "Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio |
|
|
|
|
#51263 | |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Ltown
Member #3108
My Ride: 01' WS6..That whistles...01' Explorer 5.slow iTrader: (0)
|
Quote:
__________________
loading HATERS.....99% ████████████████] NO ONE CARES ABOUT BEING TTT APPROVED |
|
|
|
|
|
#51264 | |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
Quote:
__________________
Ya take 'em off. "Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio |
|
|
|
|
|
#51265 |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
If you smoke weed while on vocation in a country that it is legal, can your job hold that against you when you come home and fail a drug test?
__________________
2014 Mustang GT performance package, M6, Brembo brakes, Torsen diff with 3.73, Steeda CAI with 101mm MAF, ST coilovers with caster/camber plates, BMR lower control arms, BMR watts link, BMW sway bars with end links, front brake cooling ducts, SR short shiffter, and custom tuned |
|
|
|
|
#51266 | |
|
Tri-State Addict
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Moscow, PA
Member #14620
My Ride: 08 Civic Mugen SI, 08 S2000 CR iTrader: (0)
|
Quote:
i know in the military it can be held againest you still
__________________
2000 Dodge Durango R/T - Going bye bye soon 2009 Acura TL SH-AWD - Daily pimp mobile 2008 Honda S2000 CR - Fanboy toy To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. |
|
|
|
|
|
#51267 |
|
Tri-State Aficionado
|
|
|
|
|
|
#51268 |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
After my time in the Army, I wouldn't dare do something that stupid, but I can't see how the civilian world could hold it against you even though I'm sure they would.
__________________
2014 Mustang GT performance package, M6, Brembo brakes, Torsen diff with 3.73, Steeda CAI with 101mm MAF, ST coilovers with caster/camber plates, BMR lower control arms, BMR watts link, BMW sway bars with end links, front brake cooling ducts, SR short shiffter, and custom tuned |
|
|
|
|
#51269 |
|
Tri-State Addict
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Moscow, PA
Member #14620
My Ride: 08 Civic Mugen SI, 08 S2000 CR iTrader: (0)
|
well, they can just plain fire you.
__________________
2000 Dodge Durango R/T - Going bye bye soon 2009 Acura TL SH-AWD - Daily pimp mobile 2008 Honda S2000 CR - Fanboy toy To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. |
|
|
|
|
#51270 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
lol
So I order something from a company. Special order item, takes 4-6 weeks until it ships. No big deal. Enter my address, it says that a signature is required upon delivery. Ok cool. Submit. They ship it out via Fed Ex (usually UPS shows up around 5pm.. I'm home by then) and they make an attempt. Blah blah blah, will make 3 attempts, then it will go back to the shipper. Simple fix is to just redirect it via the company right? WRONG. Their "policy" is that they can't change the address and they say I have to go pick it up in Bethlehem (Fed Ex location) or be home. LOL yeah ok, not for the money I paid. Then they tell me after 3 days, it gets sent back to them, and they issue me a refund. LOL... right. I then ask, after the refund, I order the item again, place a different address on the item... and it gets shipped there? Only difference being that it's going to take another 4-6 weeks? She says "well.. yeah" Im like ok - Signature required... - If I'm not home I have to go pick it up in Bethlehem AFTER 7PM (over an hour away... especially after work at 4pm) - After 3 attempts, it gets held at Fed Ex for 2 days and then sent back to the shipper. - Shipper issues a refund. - I then have to replace the order to my work address, wait for it to be made AGAIN. How does that make sense? I can't change the address to my work address so that I can just sign for it there? DUMBEST **** EVER. I have to wait for it to get back to them, wait for my refund, and then replace the order, and wait for it AGAIN. Even stupider is it says no where in a clear fashion, that you can't change the address. ... so after stating my opinion, I finally got them to put a request into the people that actually made what I ordered, and hopefully they'll just redirect it. Otherwise, I'm never using this company again.
__________________
Dan - 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days) - 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011) - 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD) - 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD) Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#51272 |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
So your mad that you aren't home for your delivery but knew ahead of time that you had to sign for it? I'm confused.
I know it is a PITA, got get your box! Go into work late if you too!
__________________
2014 Mustang GT performance package, M6, Brembo brakes, Torsen diff with 3.73, Steeda CAI with 101mm MAF, ST coilovers with caster/camber plates, BMR lower control arms, BMR watts link, BMW sway bars with end links, front brake cooling ducts, SR short shiffter, and custom tuned |
|
|
|
|
#51273 | ||
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
Quote:
How can they say they can't change the shipping address for something I paid for? I even said I'd pay a re-handling fee because I guarantee it will be less than I'll lose leaving work in the middle of the day, or driving 2 hours up and back to Bethlehem. Especially because I called Fed Ex and they couldn't even tell me what time the attempt was made or when it would be made tomorrow/the next day. I refuse to sit home and lose money on something that could be fix with a couple key strokes. I don't see the issue with my complaint.
__________________
Dan - 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days) - 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011) - 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD) - 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD) Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
#51275 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
lol not telling
__________________
Dan - 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days) - 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011) - 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD) - 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD) Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#51276 |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
They didn't leave a sorry we missed you thing on the door for the delivery? Thanks gay. I'm courious too what you bought now, custom order with a 4-6 week wait? Must be something pimp.
__________________
2014 Mustang GT performance package, M6, Brembo brakes, Torsen diff with 3.73, Steeda CAI with 101mm MAF, ST coilovers with caster/camber plates, BMR lower control arms, BMR watts link, BMW sway bars with end links, front brake cooling ducts, SR short shiffter, and custom tuned |
|
|
|
|
#51277 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
lol, its a custom gift for x-mas. Getting it over with now so that I have something to give, rather than waiting till the last minute. It's one of a couple different things, that I already have.
They did leave a slip on the door, and it just restated signature required, pick it up after 7pm, 3 attempts will be made, after that goes back to shipper, yadda yadda
__________________
Dan - 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days) - 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011) - 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD) - 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD) Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#51278 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
damn... tsunami watch for Hawaii because of waves from one wayyyyy out in the Pacific like near the Phillipennes.. Thats crazy
__________________
Dan - 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days) - 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011) - 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD) - 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD) Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#51279 | |
|
Tri-State Addict
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Moscow, PA
Member #14620
My Ride: 08 Civic Mugen SI, 08 S2000 CR iTrader: (0)
|
Quote:
I remeber being on a aircraft carrier before, looking out from the bridge during a storm, and seein this massive wave come over the bow of the ship.
__________________
2000 Dodge Durango R/T - Going bye bye soon 2009 Acura TL SH-AWD - Daily pimp mobile 2008 Honda S2000 CR - Fanboy toy To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. |
|
|
|
|
|
#51280 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
yeah dude. its crazy to think about. especially because North Shore/Pipeline is already at 10ft+
__________________
Dan - 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days) - 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011) - 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD) - 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD) Quote:
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| ***TST's Official "Boring" Thread, Part Deux*** | Buster | Off-Topic | 40005 | 12-07-2011 02:02 PM |
| The official "Talk me out of Joining the Navy as a Corpsman" Thread. | Drftpretty | Off-Topic | 15 | 09-17-2010 11:01 AM |
| ***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread- II*** | ~Brian~ | Off-Topic | 21 | 12-17-2008 04:19 PM |