TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2009, 12:30 PM   #48041
jpalamar
TST Ruined My Life!
 
jpalamar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Orefield, PA
Member #13773

My Ride:
'14 Mustang GT

iTrader: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HickRocket1258 View Post
I would go to the Exton one usually, but now those Friday's are pretty much spent with the girlfriend.
__________________
2014 Mustang GT performance package, M6, Brembo brakes, Torsen diff with 3.73, Steeda CAI with 101mm MAF, ST coilovers with caster/camber plates, BMR lower control arms, BMR watts link, BMW sway bars with end links, front brake cooling ducts, SR short shiffter, and custom tuned
jpalamar is offline  
Old 09-03-2009, 12:31 PM   #48042
CHAOS
TST Ruined My Life!
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Member #2120

My Ride:
1984 Cadillac Brougham

iTrader: (1)
i dont get why you are laughing. hes not joking. lol. youre a n00b anyway palamar.. stfu.
CHAOS is offline  
Old 09-03-2009, 12:35 PM   #48043
HickRocket1258
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: West Chester, PA
Member #415

 
iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to HickRocket1258
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAOS View Post
i dont get why you are laughing. hes not joking. lol. youre a n00b anyway palamar.. stfu.
Thank you John for defending me haha. I would go a lot of the time to the meet but nothing new has happened with my car at all and I prefer to do things with the girlfriend. I can go, just prefer not to at this time. Soon enough I'll be back.
__________________
-Rob

Just a mustang that's lowered.....that's about it.

Work harder....Millions on welfare depend on you!
HickRocket1258 is offline  
Old 09-03-2009, 12:36 PM   #48044
ASIAN JUL
Tri-State Post Whore
 
ASIAN JUL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: DelCo ;]
Member #9030

My Ride:
'95 Integra LS hatch

iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpalamar View Post
Thanks for the sig quote...
oh man.. that's like 4 or 5 sigs either mentioning me or quoting me. ugh, people aren't gonna get the context!!
__________________
[
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
]

Quote:
It was the sexual guardian angel saying sir your stroke is on point, go forth and conquer
ASIAN JUL is offline  
Old 09-03-2009, 12:37 PM   #48045
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by HickRocket1258 View Post
Thank you John for defending me haha. I would go a lot of the time to the meet but nothing new has happened with my car at all and I prefer to do things with the girlfriend. I can go, just prefer not to at this time. Soon enough I'll be back.
He spelled your name wrong, BAN HIM!

Rob, gfs are gay anyway, come to meets lol. jk
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Old 09-03-2009, 12:43 PM   #48046
Snoozie
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Snoozie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Member #1887

 
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakes View Post

Rob, gfs are gay anyway, come to meets lol. jk
Just don't bring them to meets because it'll end up in a domestic dispute. Ask me how I know.
__________________
Ya take 'em off.


"Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio
Snoozie is offline  
Old 09-03-2009, 12:45 PM   #48047
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
How do you know

I'm obviously in for the story.
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Old 09-03-2009, 12:50 PM   #48048
jpalamar
TST Ruined My Life!
 
jpalamar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Orefield, PA
Member #13773

My Ride:
'14 Mustang GT

iTrader: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAOS View Post
i dont get why you are laughing. hes not joking. lol. youre a n00b anyway palamar.. stfu.
Jon, you just want me for my body.
__________________
2014 Mustang GT performance package, M6, Brembo brakes, Torsen diff with 3.73, Steeda CAI with 101mm MAF, ST coilovers with caster/camber plates, BMR lower control arms, BMR watts link, BMW sway bars with end links, front brake cooling ducts, SR short shiffter, and custom tuned
jpalamar is offline  
Old 09-03-2009, 12:51 PM   #48049
jpalamar
TST Ruined My Life!
 
jpalamar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Orefield, PA
Member #13773

My Ride:
'14 Mustang GT

iTrader: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoozie View Post
Just don't bring them to meets because it'll end up in a domestic dispute. Ask me how I know.
Mine comes sometimes. She actually knows more about cars them most dudes.
__________________
2014 Mustang GT performance package, M6, Brembo brakes, Torsen diff with 3.73, Steeda CAI with 101mm MAF, ST coilovers with caster/camber plates, BMR lower control arms, BMR watts link, BMW sway bars with end links, front brake cooling ducts, SR short shiffter, and custom tuned
jpalamar is offline  
Old 09-03-2009, 12:51 PM   #48050
CHAOS
TST Ruined My Life!
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Member #2120

My Ride:
1984 Cadillac Brougham

iTrader: (1)
susie is posting her boobs? what? awesome. do it.
CHAOS is offline  
Old 09-03-2009, 12:51 PM   #48051
lagos
Tri-State Post Whore
 
lagos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Member #989

My Ride:
Toyota Celica GT-Two

iTrader: (0)
Meets are lame. Cars are awesome.
I can give up meets, but I could never give up cars.

Though I will admit that there are times when I want to get something bigger with 4 doors and more leg room.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

The accelerator on my toyota has always been stuck to the floor..
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
lagos is offline  
Old 09-03-2009, 12:52 PM   #48052
CHAOS
TST Ruined My Life!
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Member #2120

My Ride:
1984 Cadillac Brougham

iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpalamar View Post
Jon, you just want me for my body.
whats your point?
CHAOS is offline  
Old 09-03-2009, 12:53 PM   #48053
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by lagos View Post
Meets are lame. Cars are awesome.
I can give up meets, but I could never give up cars.

Though I will admit that there are times when I want to get something bigger with 4 doors and more leg room.
A Fusion is just right for you.
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Old 09-03-2009, 12:53 PM   #48054
CHAOS
TST Ruined My Life!
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Member #2120

My Ride:
1984 Cadillac Brougham

iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lagos View Post
Meets are lame. Cars are awesome.
I can give up meets, but I could never give up cars.

Though I will admit that there are times when I want to get something bigger with 4 doors and more leg room.
you say meets are lame... but you still come out... and you havent done much to make em better. hmmmmm.
CHAOS is offline  
Old 09-03-2009, 12:55 PM   #48055
lagos
Tri-State Post Whore
 
lagos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Member #989

My Ride:
Toyota Celica GT-Two

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakes View Post
A Fusion is just right for you.
I meant a bigger performance car.
Something along the lines of an audi, bmw or an evo. I wouldn't be caught dead driving that grandma car of yours!
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

The accelerator on my toyota has always been stuck to the floor..
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
lagos is offline  
Old 09-03-2009, 12:55 PM   #48056
Snoozie
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Snoozie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Member #1887

 
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpalamar View Post
Mine comes sometimes. She actually knows more about cars them most dudes.
I almost always go and there are even times when I go and my boyfriend doesn't. We just get into tiffs often and I usually don't have any problem fighting in front of other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAOS View Post
susie is posting her boobs? what? awesome. do it.
Who's doing what now?
__________________
Ya take 'em off.


"Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio
Snoozie is offline  
Old 09-03-2009, 12:56 PM   #48057
jpalamar
TST Ruined My Life!
 
jpalamar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Orefield, PA
Member #13773

My Ride:
'14 Mustang GT

iTrader: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakes View Post
A Fusion is just right for you.
After you get rid of it what are you planning on buying?
__________________
2014 Mustang GT performance package, M6, Brembo brakes, Torsen diff with 3.73, Steeda CAI with 101mm MAF, ST coilovers with caster/camber plates, BMR lower control arms, BMR watts link, BMW sway bars with end links, front brake cooling ducts, SR short shiffter, and custom tuned
jpalamar is offline  
Old 09-03-2009, 12:57 PM   #48058
jpalamar
TST Ruined My Life!
 
jpalamar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Orefield, PA
Member #13773

My Ride:
'14 Mustang GT

iTrader: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoozie View Post
I almost always go and there are even times when I go and my boyfriend doesn't. We just get into tiffs often and I usually don't have any problem fighting in front of other people.
Bring us some entertainment.
__________________
2014 Mustang GT performance package, M6, Brembo brakes, Torsen diff with 3.73, Steeda CAI with 101mm MAF, ST coilovers with caster/camber plates, BMR lower control arms, BMR watts link, BMW sway bars with end links, front brake cooling ducts, SR short shiffter, and custom tuned
jpalamar is offline  
Old 09-03-2009, 12:57 PM   #48059
CHAOS
TST Ruined My Life!
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Member #2120

My Ride:
1984 Cadillac Brougham

iTrader: (1)
youre posting your boobs. i swear you said it... hold on let me find the quote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoozie
im totally gonna post my boobs now

see i told you.
CHAOS is offline  
Old 09-03-2009, 12:59 PM   #48060
lagos
Tri-State Post Whore
 
lagos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Member #989

My Ride:
Toyota Celica GT-Two

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAOS View Post
you say meets are lame... but you still come out... and you havent done much to make em better. hmmmmm.
I'm talking about you talking about getting out of the car scene. I could understand getting tired of the social aspect of it, but I cant understand not being into cars. At least thats how I personally feel.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

The accelerator on my toyota has always been stuck to the floor..
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
lagos is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
***TST's Official "Boring" Thread, Part Deux*** Buster Off-Topic 40005 12-07-2011 02:02 PM
The official "Talk me out of Joining the Navy as a Corpsman" Thread. Drftpretty Off-Topic 15 09-17-2010 11:01 AM
***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread- II*** ~Brian~ Off-Topic 21 12-17-2008 04:19 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.