|
|
#46182 | |
|
Tri-State Aficionado
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: West Chester, PA
Member #13534
My Ride: 2008 Mazda 3s Touring iTrader: (0)
|
That is pretty weird Julz.
I'm trying to decide what I want for lunch. Any ideas?
__________________
xoxo Michelle To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#46184 | |
|
Tri-State Aficionado
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: West Chester, PA
Member #13534
My Ride: 2008 Mazda 3s Touring iTrader: (0)
|
Ya know... I used to have Chinese Food every week. Now I have it once every 5-6 months for some reason. It's my boyfriend's fault for not liking other foods.
I might actually get Chinese now that you mentioned it. There's a chinese place at Painter's Crossing!!
__________________
xoxo Michelle To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#46185 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
i dont ****ing feel good!
and i start class tomorrow gayyy
__________________
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. |
|
|
|
|
#46186 | |
|
Tri-State Aficionado
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: West Chester, PA
Member #13534
My Ride: 2008 Mazda 3s Touring iTrader: (0)
|
awww class. I totally miss school.
WAIT. wtf. no. I miss living with my best friends at school. I hardly went to class anyway! :P
__________________
xoxo Michelle To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#46187 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
haha i feel you on that.
last semester i was better with showing up since my grades took a ****
__________________
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. |
|
|
|
|
#46189 | |
|
Tri-State Aficionado
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: West Chester, PA
Member #13534
My Ride: 2008 Mazda 3s Touring iTrader: (0)
|
I graduated in may 08. Missing it like crazy. I went to target and so many kiddies were shopping for dorm stuff.
I just ordered Chinese Food online. Taking it home around 12:40 to om nom nom.
__________________
xoxo Michelle To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#46190 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
I have no idea what I want for dinner. Michelle and I get Chinese once a weeksometime. It's sooo good lol. But we made quiche on Sunday night so that'll prob be dinner tonight. Unless I think about Chinese for the rest of the day then thst might have to happen lol.
I've been doing my best with community college. Not that much left to go for my degree but I just can't afford to go more than 2 semesters at a time lol. But the fact that I'm going to college is all that matters. My resume speaks for it self ATM
__________________
Dan - 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days) - 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011) - 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD) - 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD) Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#46191 | |
|
Tri-State Aficionado
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: West Chester, PA
Member #13534
My Ride: 2008 Mazda 3s Touring iTrader: (0)
|
I'm having Chicken Parm for dinner tonight at the bff's house!! We're making it and watching 2 hours of TrueBlood. So excited!
__________________
xoxo Michelle To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#46193 | |
|
Tri-State Aficionado
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: West Chester, PA
Member #13534
My Ride: 2008 Mazda 3s Touring iTrader: (0)
|
where'd you get that?! that sounds delicious!
__________________
xoxo Michelle To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#46195 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
Don't know what I'm having tonight for dinner. I'm having Issac's because someone got a 50% off coupon on an entire order so a bunch of people are ordering.
I just got a job offer with another company and I'm really trying to outweigh everything here. ****.
__________________
-Rob Just a mustang that's lowered.....that's about it. Work harder....Millions on welfare depend on you! |
|
|
|
|
#46196 | |||
|
Tri-State Aficionado
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: West Chester, PA
Member #13534
My Ride: 2008 Mazda 3s Touring iTrader: (0)
|
Quote:
Quote:
__________________
xoxo Michelle To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. Quote:
|
|||
|
|
|
|
#46197 |
|
Tri-State Aficionado
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Warrington, PA
Member #13849
My Ride: 2010 "Trojan Box Blue" Mazda3 s Sport iTrader: (0)
|
mmmm chinese
class starts Sept 3rd for me. stupid schedule though. Monday and Tuesday I'll have work 9-5 then class 6-9 and Thursday I'll have work 9-5, a break for dinner (yeah right) and class 7-10:15. i'm not really excited anymore... but my business certificate is over when i'm done with this. Then if i still want to, I'll only have 30 credits or something left for my Associates.
__________________
-Michelle |
|
|
|
|
#46198 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
That's only 3 semesters =]. lol my gf has it so together.
I had Mushroom parm for lunch yesterday and today an it was yummy!
__________________
Dan - 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days) - 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011) - 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD) - 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD) Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#46199 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
Basically start off at data entry, 12/hr to start with benefits. After 3 months, bumps to $12.50/hr with chance possibly then or later to move into another position there. Here I'm offeres $11/hr and soon to get raise and benefits which I pretty much don't pay for. Oh and I have to drive to Conshy from Malvern, where the Exton commute is a lot easier.
__________________
-Rob Just a mustang that's lowered.....that's about it. Work harder....Millions on welfare depend on you! |
|
|
|
|
#46200 | |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
Quote:
My gf has 2 years or so left to finish her nursing degree.
__________________
-Rob Just a mustang that's lowered.....that's about it. Work harder....Millions on welfare depend on you! |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| ***TST's Official "Boring" Thread, Part Deux*** | Buster | Off-Topic | 40005 | 12-07-2011 02:02 PM |
| The official "Talk me out of Joining the Navy as a Corpsman" Thread. | Drftpretty | Off-Topic | 15 | 09-17-2010 11:01 AM |
| ***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread- II*** | ~Brian~ | Off-Topic | 21 | 12-17-2008 04:19 PM |