|
|
#46142 | |
|
Tri-State Aficionado
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: West Chester, PA
Member #13534
My Ride: 2008 Mazda 3s Touring iTrader: (0)
|
Wow. Just wow. LOL.
__________________
xoxo Michelle To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#46144 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
yay for my tires showing up
![]() hmmm... so many things I could do with my old tires. However. I'm going to keep them as spares because they are still good. I don't have a spare or extra rims/tires. So if I keep my old ones with a little tread, I can use them in event of a flat. Better than nothin. Plus I'm getting a second set of rims too so those can be a backup as well. Would be nice to do some doughuts or burnouts or somethin lol. I don't have my video camera tho
__________________
Dan - 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days) - 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011) - 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD) - 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD) Quote:
Last edited by DPancoast; 08-25-2009 at 10:26 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#46145 | ||
|
Tri-State Aficionado
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: West Chester, PA
Member #13534
My Ride: 2008 Mazda 3s Touring iTrader: (0)
|
Quote:
__________________
xoxo Michelle To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
#46147 | |
|
Tri-State Aficionado
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: West Chester, PA
Member #13534
My Ride: 2008 Mazda 3s Touring iTrader: (0)
|
OMG I AM NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.
stopit.
__________________
xoxo Michelle To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#46150 | |
|
Tri-State Aficionado
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: West Chester, PA
Member #13534
My Ride: 2008 Mazda 3s Touring iTrader: (0)
|
Ugh. I can't win.
__________________
xoxo Michelle To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#46153 | |
|
Tri-State Aficionado
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: West Chester, PA
Member #13534
My Ride: 2008 Mazda 3s Touring iTrader: (0)
|
Yea yea... I know. If I didn't look like complete crap today, I'd probably come out!
I might go for a walk around 12 or so. So if you see me... just scream. :P
__________________
xoxo Michelle To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#46155 | |
|
Tri-State Aficionado
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: West Chester, PA
Member #13534
My Ride: 2008 Mazda 3s Touring iTrader: (0)
|
You're so dirty Nick.
Maybe I'll walk up there and leave cute little notes on your car :P
__________________
xoxo Michelle To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#46157 | |
|
Tri-State Aficionado
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: West Chester, PA
Member #13534
My Ride: 2008 Mazda 3s Touring iTrader: (0)
|
That could work!! hahahah
__________________
xoxo Michelle To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#46158 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384
My Ride: 2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG iTrader: (0)
|
Do it, and DIE.
If you can even find my car...if I even drive my car...I'm a world of mystery. One minute I'm in you, and another I'm oceans away
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
|
|
|
|
|
#46159 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
bored. just got in from a job interview. have to help out the gf's dad at work in a lil' bit. i hate helping him ugh
__________________
-Tim Dropped and swapped Civic Si |
|
|
|
|
#46160 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
She's gonna stamp his hood lol. Maybe she haz explosive poops
__________________
Dan - 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days) - 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011) - 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD) - 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD) Quote:
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| ***TST's Official "Boring" Thread, Part Deux*** | Buster | Off-Topic | 40005 | 12-07-2011 02:02 PM |
| The official "Talk me out of Joining the Navy as a Corpsman" Thread. | Drftpretty | Off-Topic | 15 | 09-17-2010 11:01 AM |
| ***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread- II*** | ~Brian~ | Off-Topic | 21 | 12-17-2008 04:19 PM |