TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2009, 10:11 AM   #40581
Meeshell
Tri-State Aficionado
 
Meeshell's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Warrington, PA
Member #13849

My Ride:
2010 "Trojan Box Blue" Mazda3 s Sport

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Meeshell
I'm all about hating today. Aren't Fridays supposed to be good days? Especially when it's a payday? What is this crap?!

Otherwise, I'm excited for the weekend. It's gonna be busy, and the rain better gtfo of the forecast for Sunday. I'm not trying to watch a rain delay at the game.

Last edited by Meeshell; 07-24-2009 at 10:14 AM.
Meeshell is offline  
Old 07-24-2009, 10:15 AM   #40582
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Scapegoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: stop looking at my gold
Member #1208

 
iTrader: (1)
this weekend will be good... i don't think i've got anything going on
Scapegoat is offline  
Old 07-24-2009, 10:17 AM   #40583
Snoozie
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Snoozie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Member #1887

 
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meeshell View Post
I'm all about hating today. Aren't Fridays supposed to be good days? Especially when it's a payday? What is this crap?!

Otherwise, I'm excited for the weekend. It's gonna be busy, and the rain better gtfo of the forecast for Sunday. I'm not trying to watch a rain delay at the game.
Seriously! I don't like Fridays here. They're always crazy. The only good part is the cookies and pretzels. I'm such a fat kid.
__________________
Ya take 'em off.


"Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio
Snoozie is offline  
Old 07-24-2009, 10:22 AM   #40584
grimm
Tri-State Post Whore
 
grimm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Member #3058

 
iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to grimm
i get paid on wed. today is going to be slow for me and i was here till 8pm last night...hence i want to leave early today
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
grimm is offline  
Old 07-24-2009, 10:23 AM   #40585
jpalamar
TST Ruined My Life!
 
jpalamar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Orefield, PA
Member #13773

My Ride:
'14 Mustang GT

iTrader: (3)
I'm having corn on the cob tonight! Wahoo!!!
__________________
2014 Mustang GT performance package, M6, Brembo brakes, Torsen diff with 3.73, Steeda CAI with 101mm MAF, ST coilovers with caster/camber plates, BMR lower control arms, BMR watts link, BMW sway bars with end links, front brake cooling ducts, SR short shiffter, and custom tuned
jpalamar is offline  
Old 07-24-2009, 10:23 AM   #40586
omgjacki
Tri-State Post Whore
 
omgjacki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Gilbertsville, PA
Member #5869

My Ride:
2018 CX-5 GT Premium, 2018 Honda Grom

iTrader: (4)
Send a message via AIM to omgjacki Send a message via Yahoo to omgjacki
I get paid Wednesday, also. Too far! On the plus side, I think there will be a hefty bonus in this check, so it'll be worth it. Getting paid bi-weekly sucks.
__________________
Ryan M. Sherwood
September 9, 1985 - October 7, 2009
omgjacki is offline  
Old 07-24-2009, 10:26 AM   #40587
Elliott18t
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Elliott18t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Blue bell/Ambler ,PA
Member #9456

My Ride:
03 GTI w/ F4h-T 250-260hp goal

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Elliott18t
Quote:
Originally Posted by omgjacki View Post
I get paid Wednesday, also. Too far! On the plus side, I think there will be a hefty bonus in this check, so it'll be worth it. Getting paid bi-weekly sucks.

agreed, yet I havent had a job that paid weekly
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

TST's Dub Cult
Elliott18t is offline  
Old 07-24-2009, 10:27 AM   #40588
omgjacki
Tri-State Post Whore
 
omgjacki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Gilbertsville, PA
Member #5869

My Ride:
2018 CX-5 GT Premium, 2018 Honda Grom

iTrader: (4)
Send a message via AIM to omgjacki Send a message via Yahoo to omgjacki
I have but even then it seemed like payday was too far.
__________________
Ryan M. Sherwood
September 9, 1985 - October 7, 2009
omgjacki is offline  
Old 07-24-2009, 10:29 AM   #40589
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Scapegoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: stop looking at my gold
Member #1208

 
iTrader: (1)
when i was a contractor here i got paid weekly... that was ****ing niiiice. i get paid bi-weekly now, which is fine too... in fact, i got paid a 12am today. direct deposit ftw...
Scapegoat is offline  
Old 07-24-2009, 10:29 AM   #40590
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
My old job was a weekly pay check, then they decided to change it to bi-weekly and everyone got pissed, then I left shortly after.
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Old 07-24-2009, 10:30 AM   #40591
HickRocket1258
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: West Chester, PA
Member #415

 
iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to HickRocket1258
I get payed biweekly too. I get the stub on thursday and doesnt go in direct deposit until the friday at 12:01 AM haha. Mine was last week.
__________________
-Rob

Just a mustang that's lowered.....that's about it.

Work harder....Millions on welfare depend on you!
HickRocket1258 is offline  
Old 07-24-2009, 10:31 AM   #40592
Erik
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Erik's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Glenside, PA
Member #1962

My Ride:
2001 Audi A6 2.7 Twin Turbo

iTrader: (4)
i cant stand bi-weekly pay. worst **** in the world. Ugh...i have work tonight fml.
__________________
--Eric

'96 Mazda Miata | FM V-Maxx Coilovers | Jackson Racing Exhaust/Intake GONE
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

01' Audi A6 2.7 Twin Turbo | Daily | NoMods
Erik is offline  
Old 07-24-2009, 10:33 AM   #40593
omgjacki
Tri-State Post Whore
 
omgjacki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Gilbertsville, PA
Member #5869

My Ride:
2018 CX-5 GT Premium, 2018 Honda Grom

iTrader: (4)
Send a message via AIM to omgjacki Send a message via Yahoo to omgjacki
Since I work at a credit union I automatically get direct deposit but if I'm out Tuesday night and I need money, knowing it's there at 12:00 AM, I decided NOT to get a debit or ATM card so I'm forced to wait until a branch is open. Which is good, this way if I run out of cash I can't just go to an ATM but I work here, so when I'm working I can withdrawal whenever I want wich is kind of my problem.
__________________
Ryan M. Sherwood
September 9, 1985 - October 7, 2009
omgjacki is offline  
Old 07-24-2009, 10:34 AM   #40594
Snoozie
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Snoozie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Member #1887

 
iTrader: (0)
I've always been weekly. I like it, especially direct deposit.
__________________
Ya take 'em off.


"Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio
Snoozie is offline  
Old 07-24-2009, 10:40 AM   #40595
Meeshell
Tri-State Aficionado
 
Meeshell's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Warrington, PA
Member #13849

My Ride:
2010 "Trojan Box Blue" Mazda3 s Sport

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Meeshell
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoozie View Post
Seriously! I don't like Fridays here. They're always crazy. The only good part is the cookies and pretzels. I'm such a fat kid.
Haha totally agree! Our department manager owns a Philly soft pretzel place... She brings free, still warm fresh pretzels once a week. I love ittttt!

I wish I wasn't working today. I completely forgot that Preston from Preston and Steve is hosting a Worst Car car show at Sonic in Limerick today. Wish it wasn't at the most inconvenient time ever for us working people
Meeshell is offline  
Old 07-24-2009, 10:40 AM   #40596
grimm
Tri-State Post Whore
 
grimm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Member #3058

 
iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to grimm
yea direct deposit rules, my sister gets paid monthly now that sucks!!! having to make your money last a month ugh!!! takes some good solid planning and budgeting.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
grimm is offline  
Old 07-24-2009, 10:48 AM   #40597
russiankid
Tri-State Post Whore
 
russiankid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Lincoln University PA
Member #7769

My Ride:
2012 Scion tC

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to russiankid
Yeah I wish I had a job so I can afford ****.
__________________
2012' Scion tC 6-speed M/T.
russiankid is offline  
Old 07-24-2009, 10:49 AM   #40598
Elliott18t
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Elliott18t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Blue bell/Ambler ,PA
Member #9456

My Ride:
03 GTI w/ F4h-T 250-260hp goal

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Elliott18t
ive been meaning to change to direct deposit here, getting checks is a pain sometimes..
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

TST's Dub Cult
Elliott18t is offline  
Old 07-24-2009, 10:51 AM   #40599
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Scapegoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: stop looking at my gold
Member #1208

 
iTrader: (1)
this paycheck talk is boring
Scapegoat is offline  
Old 07-24-2009, 10:51 AM   #40600
grimm
Tri-State Post Whore
 
grimm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Member #3058

 
iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to grimm
Quote:
Originally Posted by russiankid View Post
Yeah I wish I had a job so I can afford ****.
so get a job... there are plenty of jobs, just some of them suck...but it sure beats not having one.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
grimm is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
***TST's Official "Boring" Thread, Part Deux*** Buster Off-Topic 40005 12-07-2011 02:02 PM
The official "Talk me out of Joining the Navy as a Corpsman" Thread. Drftpretty Off-Topic 15 09-17-2010 11:01 AM
***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread- II*** ~Brian~ Off-Topic 21 12-17-2008 04:19 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.