TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2009, 09:29 PM   #28361
MANLYmiata
Tri-State Addict
 
MANLYmiata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: DELCO
Member #9832

My Ride:
ZR1

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by russiankid View Post
I hate going to Philly. Everytime I get onto 95, it then becomes a retard heaven.
OH werd?
MANLYmiata is offline  
Old 03-31-2009, 09:30 PM   #28362
Soon2bG60
Tri-State Addict
 
Soon2bG60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Denver
Member #5437

My Ride:
06 SRR WRX

iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to Soon2bG60
Quote:
Originally Posted by russiankid View Post
I hate going to Philly. Everytime you get onto 95, its a retard heaven.
Not nice to talk about yourself like that.


Quote:
Originally Posted by MANLYmiata View Post

comon.. he loves me the way i am .

Sure about that one?


ugh. bitchy mood guys/plastic face girl.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Soon2bG60 is offline  
Old 03-31-2009, 09:31 PM   #28363
MANLYmiata
Tri-State Addict
 
MANLYmiata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: DELCO
Member #9832

My Ride:
ZR1

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by soon2bg60 View Post
not nice to talk about yourself like that.

^

Lol check my post i quoted of him lol

sure about that one?


Ugh. Bitchy mood guys/plastic face girl.
^ lol wut
MANLYmiata is offline  
Old 03-31-2009, 09:33 PM   #28364
russiankid
Tri-State Post Whore
 
russiankid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Lincoln University PA
Member #7769

My Ride:
2012 Scion tC

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to russiankid
Quote:
Originally Posted by MANLYmiata View Post
OH werd?
Yes, werd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soon2bG60 View Post
Not nice to talk about yourself like that.





Sure about that one?


ugh. bitchy mood guys/plastic face girl.
Shat up!
__________________
2012' Scion tC 6-speed M/T.
russiankid is offline  
Old 03-31-2009, 09:33 PM   #28365
Soon2bG60
Tri-State Addict
 
Soon2bG60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Denver
Member #5437

My Ride:
06 SRR WRX

iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to Soon2bG60
Quote:
Originally Posted by MANLYmiata View Post
^ lol wut

Beat me to it.

Ugh, I sure hope this G60 is nice and i can get it. That would make be happy after all this Girlfriend bull****.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Soon2bG60 is offline  
Old 03-31-2009, 09:38 PM   #28366
abrok99
Tri-State Post Whore
 
abrok99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: that nj jawn
Member #6039

My Ride:
2004 Subaru WRX swagon

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soon2bG60 View Post
Beat me to it.

Ugh, I sure hope this G60 is nice and i can get it. That would make be happy after all this Girlfriend bull****.
lol your 15 or 16 dont camplain about gf hit that **** and then quit that ****
__________________
RIP- Ryan Sherwood.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
abrok99 is offline  
Old 03-31-2009, 09:38 PM   #28367
russiankid
Tri-State Post Whore
 
russiankid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Lincoln University PA
Member #7769

My Ride:
2012 Scion tC

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to russiankid
I saw a G8 GT today. I saw it coming up fast from behind no homo and damn that thing looked mean.
__________________
2012' Scion tC 6-speed M/T.
russiankid is offline  
Old 03-31-2009, 09:39 PM   #28368
Soon2bG60
Tri-State Addict
 
Soon2bG60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Denver
Member #5437

My Ride:
06 SRR WRX

iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to Soon2bG60
Quote:
Originally Posted by abrok99 View Post
lol your 15 or 16 dont camplain about gf hit that **** and then quit that ****
Maybe if she was such a whore. Maybe i could.


Quote:
Originally Posted by russiankid View Post
I saw a G8 GT today. I saw it coming up fast from behind no homo and damn that thing looked mean.

I know you love it from behind.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Soon2bG60 is offline  
Old 03-31-2009, 09:43 PM   #28369
MANLYmiata
Tri-State Addict
 
MANLYmiata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: DELCO
Member #9832

My Ride:
ZR1

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soon2bG60 View Post
Maybe if she was such a whore. Maybe i could.





I know you love it from behind.

you're 15?
MANLYmiata is offline  
Old 03-31-2009, 09:44 PM   #28370
russiankid
Tri-State Post Whore
 
russiankid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Lincoln University PA
Member #7769

My Ride:
2012 Scion tC

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to russiankid
If its from a G8, then yes I love it.
__________________
2012' Scion tC 6-speed M/T.
russiankid is offline  
Old 03-31-2009, 09:45 PM   #28371
russiankid
Tri-State Post Whore
 
russiankid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Lincoln University PA
Member #7769

My Ride:
2012 Scion tC

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to russiankid
__________________
2012' Scion tC 6-speed M/T.
russiankid is offline  
Old 03-31-2009, 09:47 PM   #28372
Soon2bG60
Tri-State Addict
 
Soon2bG60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Denver
Member #5437

My Ride:
06 SRR WRX

iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to Soon2bG60
Quote:
Originally Posted by russiankid View Post
If its from a G8, then yes I love it.
haha. They are amazing looken cars though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANLYmiata View Post
you're 15?
You mean to tell me you didnt know?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Soon2bG60 is offline  
Old 03-31-2009, 10:01 PM   #28373
2point0T
Tri-State Aficionado
 
2point0T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: PA
Member #647

My Ride:
96 Jeep Cherokee 4.0L

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to 2point0T
g8.....shmeh
__________________
You know what really grinds my gears.....
2point0T is offline  
Old 03-31-2009, 10:23 PM   #28374
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2point0T View Post
g8.....shmeh
Considering it has double the horsepower of your GTi. yeah

I want a G8 GXP. Game over.
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Old 03-31-2009, 10:25 PM   #28375
PoorMan'sR
Tri-State Addict
 
PoorMan'sR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Member #7225

My Ride:
2005 Subaru WRX

iTrader: (7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakes View Post
Considering it has double the horsepower of your GTi. yeah

I want a G8 GXP. Game over.
hey remember that time we went and test drove a G8, then went to subaru and test drove the wrx, then a month or so later i bought a wrx...and then oddly enough you went the fusion route?
__________________
15-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by phate1229
"I'm sorry what's that? your car's newer? I couldn't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am"
PoorMan'sR is offline  
Old 03-31-2009, 10:25 PM   #28376
russiankid
Tri-State Post Whore
 
russiankid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Lincoln University PA
Member #7769

My Ride:
2012 Scion tC

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to russiankid
I dusted an Echo. It was funny because the bitch who was driving it drove it like a race car. I was at half throttle staying with her.
__________________
2012' Scion tC 6-speed M/T.
russiankid is offline  
Old 03-31-2009, 10:26 PM   #28377
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMan'sR View Post
hey remember that time we went and test drove a G8, then went to subaru and test drove the wrx, then a month or so later i bought a wrx...and then oddly enough you went the fusion route?
Remember the time I told you I'm never detailing your WRX again? No? well here is a reminder.
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Old 03-31-2009, 10:26 PM   #28378
R_Rambo
Tri-State Addict
 
R_Rambo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: PA
Member #8452

My Ride:
11' WRX Hatch

iTrader: (1)
i saw a g8 gxp a little while ago, i got all excited staring the car down as i drove up to it. a 50 year old women was driving it and gave me a creppy wtf are looking at stare
R_Rambo is offline  
Old 03-31-2009, 10:27 PM   #28379
phate1229
Tri-State Addict
 
phate1229's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: West Chester
Member #8613

My Ride:
98 Foz

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to phate1229
Quote:
Originally Posted by russiankid View Post
I dusted an Echo. It was funny because the bitch who was driving it drove it like a race car. I was at half throttle staying with her.
then why didn't you run nick at cecil
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMan'sR
By now Oakes is probably making hybrids, syphlrheea.
phate1229 is offline  
Old 03-31-2009, 10:29 PM   #28380
PoorMan'sR
Tri-State Addict
 
PoorMan'sR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Member #7225

My Ride:
2005 Subaru WRX

iTrader: (7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakes View Post
Remember the time I told you I'm never detailing your WRX again? No? well here is a reminder.
hahaha, oh its the little laughs that get me through the day...
__________________
15-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by phate1229
"I'm sorry what's that? your car's newer? I couldn't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am"
PoorMan'sR is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
***TST's Official "Boring" Thread, Part Deux*** Buster Off-Topic 40005 12-07-2011 02:02 PM
The official "Talk me out of Joining the Navy as a Corpsman" Thread. Drftpretty Off-Topic 15 09-17-2010 11:01 AM
***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread- II*** ~Brian~ Off-Topic 21 12-17-2008 04:19 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.