TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2008, 11:20 AM   #20081
Snoozie
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Snoozie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Member #1887

 
iTrader: (0)
I'm so tired. I couldn't fall asleep last night.
__________________
Ya take 'em off.


"Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio
Snoozie is offline  
Old 12-29-2008, 11:24 AM   #20082
Kerplunk105
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Kerplunk105's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Langhorne, PA
Member #1967

My Ride:
2007 Subaru Impreza

iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to Kerplunk105
Susie, whats your work schedule this week?
__________________
~Elizabeth~
Kerplunk105 is offline  
Old 12-29-2008, 11:32 AM   #20083
Snoozie
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Snoozie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Member #1887

 
iTrader: (0)
I think I just have off on Thursday, otherwise its my normal schedule.



The next puppy meeting in Yardley is Jan. 20th at 7pm, btw.
__________________
Ya take 'em off.


"Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio
Snoozie is offline  
Old 12-29-2008, 12:56 PM   #20084
Matt@EuroJerks
Tri-State Aficionado
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Member #10412

My Ride:
03 VW

iTrader: (0)
wack.
Matt@EuroJerks is offline  
Old 12-29-2008, 12:59 PM   #20085
Kerplunk105
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Kerplunk105's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Langhorne, PA
Member #1967

My Ride:
2007 Subaru Impreza

iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to Kerplunk105
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluMeanie View Post
I think I just have off on Thursday, otherwise its my normal schedule.



The next puppy meeting in Yardley is Jan. 20th at 7pm, btw.
Ah, so it is still the 3rd Tuesdays. I wasnt 100% sure. You going? If you are, you should let Lisa know so you can at least get on the list for one...you guys would take anything but a Shepherd, right? The wait shouldnt be too long
__________________
~Elizabeth~
Kerplunk105 is offline  
Old 12-29-2008, 01:14 PM   #20086
grimm
Tri-State Post Whore
 
grimm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Member #3058

 
iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to grimm
I'm hoping this weeks flies by!!!
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
grimm is offline  
Old 12-29-2008, 01:16 PM   #20087
The Captain
Tri-State Post Whore
 
The Captain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: West Philly - FBG$
Member #3369

My Ride:
Prelude

iTrader: (2)
Having off is nice, until you have to come back in and catch up. ughhhhhh.

My response to my boss "You want me to do all of that today?"
Response back - "Yes."
__________________
Thank you for flying Air force Airlines. Oh me? They call me The Captain.

- "America is all about speed - hot, nasty bad-ass speed." Eleanor Roosevelt (1965)
The Captain is offline  
Old 12-29-2008, 02:03 PM   #20088
Semprini
Tri-State Aficionado
 
Semprini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Emmaus, Pa
Member #7116

My Ride:
1997 GST, 1990 Cherokee Laredo

iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to Semprini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post




I need to blow my load on someone's tits?
Very good. Ever see Forgetting Sarah Marshall?
Semprini is offline  
Old 12-29-2008, 02:20 PM   #20089
Snoozie
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Snoozie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Member #1887

 
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerplunk105 View Post
Ah, so it is still the 3rd Tuesdays. I wasnt 100% sure. You going? If you are, you should let Lisa know so you can at least get on the list for one...you guys would take anything but a Shepherd, right? The wait shouldnt be too long
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm going. GSD's are the only breed I don't want, other than that I don't care.
__________________
Ya take 'em off.


"Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio
Snoozie is offline  
Old 12-29-2008, 02:27 PM   #20090
MisfitKim
Tri-State Addict
 
MisfitKim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Sin City
Member #8550

My Ride:
1997 Ford Mustang

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via Yahoo to MisfitKim
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluMeanie View Post
I'm so tired. I couldn't fall asleep last night.
I'm sick I have a crummy cold
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


"Honestly what he told her about cars, could have been read off the back of a tampon box"
MisfitKim is offline  
Old 12-29-2008, 02:32 PM   #20091
Snoozie
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Snoozie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Member #1887

 
iTrader: (0)
That sucks.
__________________
Ya take 'em off.


"Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio
Snoozie is offline  
Old 12-29-2008, 02:36 PM   #20092
MisfitKim
Tri-State Addict
 
MisfitKim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Sin City
Member #8550

My Ride:
1997 Ford Mustang

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via Yahoo to MisfitKim
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluMeanie View Post
That sucks.
yeah I wanted to be out int he nice weather on sunday but I slept all day cause i caught a cold. Now I'm at this fun place I call a Job!
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


"Honestly what he told her about cars, could have been read off the back of a tampon box"
MisfitKim is offline  
Old 12-29-2008, 02:38 PM   #20093
Semprini
Tri-State Aficionado
 
Semprini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Emmaus, Pa
Member #7116

My Ride:
1997 GST, 1990 Cherokee Laredo

iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to Semprini
I'm still trying to get a job!
Semprini is offline  
Old 12-29-2008, 02:40 PM   #20094
MisfitKim
Tri-State Addict
 
MisfitKim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Sin City
Member #8550

My Ride:
1997 Ford Mustang

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via Yahoo to MisfitKim
Quote:
Originally Posted by Semprini View Post
I'm still trying to get a job!
The Market blows! I should know since I work at Smith barney.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


"Honestly what he told her about cars, could have been read off the back of a tampon box"
MisfitKim is offline  
Old 12-29-2008, 02:41 PM   #20095
Snoozie
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Snoozie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Member #1887

 
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisfitKim View Post
yeah I wanted to be out int he nice weather on sunday but I slept all day cause i caught a cold. Now I'm at this fun place I call a Job!
haha I didn't go out at all on Sunday, I was so hung over!
__________________
Ya take 'em off.


"Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio
Snoozie is offline  
Old 12-29-2008, 02:42 PM   #20096
Semprini
Tri-State Aficionado
 
Semprini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Emmaus, Pa
Member #7116

My Ride:
1997 GST, 1990 Cherokee Laredo

iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to Semprini
I've interviewed with a couple financial services firms. I'm still in the process with one right now. This market definitely blows right now.
Semprini is offline  
Old 12-29-2008, 02:43 PM   #20097
MisfitKim
Tri-State Addict
 
MisfitKim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Sin City
Member #8550

My Ride:
1997 Ford Mustang

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via Yahoo to MisfitKim
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluMeanie View Post
haha I didn't go out at all on Sunday, I was so hung over!
I started getting sick friday so I attempted to put myself into a drunken stooper Saturday night But failed miserably I ended up finishing a bottle and being up till 6am.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


"Honestly what he told her about cars, could have been read off the back of a tampon box"
MisfitKim is offline  
Old 12-29-2008, 02:44 PM   #20098
MisfitKim
Tri-State Addict
 
MisfitKim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Sin City
Member #8550

My Ride:
1997 Ford Mustang

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via Yahoo to MisfitKim
Quote:
Originally Posted by Semprini View Post
I've interviewed with a couple financial services firms. I'm still in the process with one right now. This market definitely blows right now.
Well Good Luck to you! I know how it is right now!
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


"Honestly what he told her about cars, could have been read off the back of a tampon box"
MisfitKim is offline  
Old 12-29-2008, 02:46 PM   #20099
Semprini
Tri-State Aficionado
 
Semprini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Emmaus, Pa
Member #7116

My Ride:
1997 GST, 1990 Cherokee Laredo

iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to Semprini
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisfitKim View Post
Well Good Luck to you! I know how it is right now!
Thanks!
Semprini is offline  
Old 12-29-2008, 02:48 PM   #20100
MisfitKim
Tri-State Addict
 
MisfitKim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Sin City
Member #8550

My Ride:
1997 Ford Mustang

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via Yahoo to MisfitKim
Quote:
Originally Posted by Semprini View Post
Thanks!
your welcome,
I like your avatar picture
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


"Honestly what he told her about cars, could have been read off the back of a tampon box"
MisfitKim is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
***TST's Official "Boring" Thread, Part Deux*** Buster Off-Topic 40005 12-07-2011 02:02 PM
The official "Talk me out of Joining the Navy as a Corpsman" Thread. Drftpretty Off-Topic 15 09-17-2010 11:01 AM
***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread- II*** ~Brian~ Off-Topic 21 12-17-2008 04:19 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.