TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2008, 04:41 PM   #18141
Kerplunk105
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Kerplunk105's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Langhorne, PA
Member #1967

My Ride:
2007 Subaru Impreza

iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to Kerplunk105
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisfitKim View Post
anyone else as bored as me at work?!
Why do you think we are all on TST?
__________________
~Elizabeth~
Kerplunk105 is offline  
Old 12-19-2008, 04:45 PM   #18142
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluMeanie View Post
I thought I saw someone creepin in my backyard last night.
Is that why you left the back door open...just like when I was there last?
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 12-19-2008, 04:47 PM   #18143
Kerplunk105
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Kerplunk105's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Langhorne, PA
Member #1967

My Ride:
2007 Subaru Impreza

iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to Kerplunk105
__________________
~Elizabeth~
Kerplunk105 is offline  
Old 12-19-2008, 04:49 PM   #18144
Snoozie
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Snoozie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Member #1887

 
iTrader: (0)
I actually left that open for Liz.
__________________
Ya take 'em off.


"Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio
Snoozie is offline  
Old 12-19-2008, 04:50 PM   #18145
93EGY8
Tri-State Addict
 
93EGY8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Member #6337

 
iTrader: (2)
i wish it would snow already, im sick of this freezing rain bs
__________________
-2006 Chevy Silverado 5.3 Vortec Z71, leveling kit and k&n intake - my daily
-1982 Chevy Camaro Z-28.. Muncie M22 fine spline, Richmond 4:10's, Flowmaster super 40's, 350 4 bolt, lunati cam, fuelie heads, weiand intake, Barry Grant Demon 750cfm double pumper. +6 on jets ..My one true love lol
-1990 bayliner 21ft 5.0 H.O v8 - the floating party
93EGY8 is offline  
Old 12-19-2008, 04:50 PM   #18146
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluMeanie View Post
I actually left that open for Liz.
I have some seriously graphic things I'd like to say that would be hilarious...but I don't want to get you in trouble again.
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 12-19-2008, 04:50 PM   #18147
Kerplunk105
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Kerplunk105's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Langhorne, PA
Member #1967

My Ride:
2007 Subaru Impreza

iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to Kerplunk105
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluMeanie View Post
I actually left that open for Liz.

__________________
~Elizabeth~
Kerplunk105 is offline  
Old 12-19-2008, 04:50 PM   #18148
MisfitKim
Tri-State Addict
 
MisfitKim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Sin City
Member #8550

My Ride:
1997 Ford Mustang

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via Yahoo to MisfitKim
this day is going so slow! ugh... I also dread the crazy christmas shoppers & no one can drive when its the holidays then you throw in some snow or rain you have a whole bunch of retards slamming on breaks.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


"Honestly what he told her about cars, could have been read off the back of a tampon box"
MisfitKim is offline  
Old 12-19-2008, 04:52 PM   #18149
Snoozie
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Snoozie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Member #1887

 
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisfitKim View Post
this day is going so slow! ugh... I also dread the crazy christmas shoppers & no one can drive when its the holidays then you throw in some snow or rain you have a whole bunch of retards slamming on breaks.
Ugh, it is. It took me twenty mins. to get hom yesterday and I live 4 miles down the highway. Thats just nuts.

I'm so happy its Friday though I could cry.
__________________
Ya take 'em off.


"Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio
Snoozie is offline  
Old 12-19-2008, 04:53 PM   #18150
Matt@EuroJerks
Tri-State Aficionado
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Member #10412

My Ride:
03 VW

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by twastheglow View Post
I have some seriously graphic things I'd like to say that would be hilarious...but I don't want to get you in trouble again.
pm them to me....then to my gf because shes mad and needs to laugh.
Matt@EuroJerks is offline  
Old 12-19-2008, 04:53 PM   #18151
Kerplunk105
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Kerplunk105's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Langhorne, PA
Member #1967

My Ride:
2007 Subaru Impreza

iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to Kerplunk105
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluMeanie View Post
Ugh, it is. It took me twenty mins. to get hom yesterday and I live 4 miles down the highway. Thats just nuts.

I'm so happy its Friday though I could cry.
Me too! This week has been horrible.
__________________
~Elizabeth~
Kerplunk105 is offline  
Old 12-19-2008, 04:54 PM   #18152
lownslow95
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Eastern Shore Maryland
Member #276

 
iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to lownslow95
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisfitKim View Post
anyone else as bored as me at work?!
Not at work, but I'm still bored.
__________________
Quote:
You'll lose a large part of those 35 lbs. when you pop out that crotchfruit.
lownslow95 is offline  
Old 12-19-2008, 04:56 PM   #18153
MisfitKim
Tri-State Addict
 
MisfitKim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Sin City
Member #8550

My Ride:
1997 Ford Mustang

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via Yahoo to MisfitKim
There is nothing to do they block all the good web sites here all I have is TST.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


"Honestly what he told her about cars, could have been read off the back of a tampon box"
MisfitKim is offline  
Old 12-19-2008, 04:57 PM   #18154
lownslow95
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Eastern Shore Maryland
Member #276

 
iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to lownslow95
What could they possibly block?
__________________
Quote:
You'll lose a large part of those 35 lbs. when you pop out that crotchfruit.
lownslow95 is offline  
Old 12-19-2008, 05:00 PM   #18155
MisfitKim
Tri-State Addict
 
MisfitKim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Sin City
Member #8550

My Ride:
1997 Ford Mustang

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via Yahoo to MisfitKim
Everything!!!! it's horrible!!! You can't do anything. I work at Smith Barney & have access to major accounts so its very strict.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


"Honestly what he told her about cars, could have been read off the back of a tampon box"
MisfitKim is offline  
Old 12-19-2008, 05:01 PM   #18156
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt@EuroJerks View Post
pm them to me....then to my gf because shes mad and needs to laugh.
Is she seriously mad at you about what you said?
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 12-19-2008, 05:01 PM   #18157
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisfitKim View Post
There is nothing to do they block all the good web sites here all I have is TST.
LOL No one else finds that funny like I do?
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 12-19-2008, 05:03 PM   #18158
Elliott18t
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Elliott18t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Blue bell/Ambler ,PA
Member #9456

My Ride:
03 GTI w/ F4h-T 250-260hp goal

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Elliott18t
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisfitKim View Post
Everything!!!! it's horrible!!! You can't do anything. I work at Smith Barney & have access to major accounts so its very strict.
I couldn't even see google i think at Commercebank/Tdbank
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

TST's Dub Cult
Elliott18t is offline  
Old 12-19-2008, 05:03 PM   #18159
*~Heather~*
Tri-State Aficionado
 
*~Heather~*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: around Philly
Member #5446

 
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by twastheglow View Post
Is she seriously mad at you about what you said?
you should know by now that nothing he says is serious
__________________
I drive a hyped up economy car...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
*~Heather~* is offline  
Old 12-19-2008, 05:05 PM   #18160
MisfitKim
Tri-State Addict
 
MisfitKim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Sin City
Member #8550

My Ride:
1997 Ford Mustang

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via Yahoo to MisfitKim
this little message comes up restricted* then no more website for good.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


"Honestly what he told her about cars, could have been read off the back of a tampon box"
MisfitKim is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
***TST's Official "Boring" Thread, Part Deux*** Buster Off-Topic 40005 12-07-2011 02:02 PM
The official "Talk me out of Joining the Navy as a Corpsman" Thread. Drftpretty Off-Topic 15 09-17-2010 11:01 AM
***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread- II*** ~Brian~ Off-Topic 21 12-17-2008 04:19 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.