TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2008, 03:36 PM   #17621
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Scapegoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: stop looking at my gold
Member #1208

 
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerplunk105 View Post
Its so wrong how funny I found that
don't worry, everyone else thought it was funny too
Scapegoat is offline  
Old 12-18-2008, 03:36 PM   #17622
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapegoat View Post
haha, there are a few oinkers... you can have them
Well, slam pig by defination means a girl that will throw down without having to work at it. I'm not looking to get to know them...or really even talk to them. LOL
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 12-18-2008, 03:37 PM   #17623
~Brian~
Tri-State Addict
 
~Brian~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Bethlehem, PA
Member #1019

My Ride:
2014 Honda Accord V6, 2015 Ducati 899 Panigale, 2018 Yamaha R1

iTrader: (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapegoat View Post
i think Mike would bring out the inner demon in me...
I'm willing to bet money to say that your inner demon looks a lot like your avatar. haha
__________________
Quote:
i doubt it Slevin. A jet pack would be very risky in a zombie apocalypse being that jet pack technology has not come very far since its inception.
~Brian~ is offline  
Old 12-18-2008, 03:37 PM   #17624
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Scapegoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: stop looking at my gold
Member #1208

 
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by twastheglow View Post
Well, slam pig by defination means a girl that will throw down without having to work at it. I'm not looking to get to know them...or really even talk to them. LOL
bitches here are pretty stuck up until you get alcohol in them...

and for some reason they love getting nailed with water balloons while drunk ;)
Scapegoat is offline  
Old 12-18-2008, 03:37 PM   #17625
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapegoat View Post
i think Mike would bring out the inner demon in me...
More like you know I would. Which would be the best/worse thing to ever happen to you. LOL
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 12-18-2008, 03:38 PM   #17626
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Scapegoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: stop looking at my gold
Member #1208

 
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowboy459 View Post
I'm willing to bet money to say that your inner demon looks a lot like your avatar. haha
i think i'm going to animate that gif when i get home... maybe, i'll probably grab a beer and play video games instead
Scapegoat is offline  
Old 12-18-2008, 03:38 PM   #17627
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapegoat View Post
bitches here are pretty stuck up until you get alcohol in them...

and for some reason they love getting nailed with water balloons while drunk ;)
Then water balloons I will bring.
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 12-18-2008, 03:38 PM   #17628
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Scapegoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: stop looking at my gold
Member #1208

 
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by twastheglow View Post
More like you know I would. Which would be the best/worse thing to ever happen to you. LOL
being obnoxious is fun... except when you're the only one.
Scapegoat is offline  
Old 12-18-2008, 03:41 PM   #17629
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapegoat View Post
being obnoxious is fun... except when you're the only one.
Ahhh, but Ken, you wouldn't be the only one. I would make sure of it. Then I would hand in my application and resume. LOL
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 12-18-2008, 03:42 PM   #17630
Snoozie
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Snoozie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Member #1887

 
iTrader: (0)
So, it looks like I'm getting a puppy.
__________________
Ya take 'em off.


"Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio
Snoozie is offline  
Old 12-18-2008, 03:42 PM   #17631
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
Speaking of girls, I'm going on my first ACTUAL date in like 2 years All the other girls have just like...happened haha, this one is all planned out.
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Old 12-18-2008, 03:43 PM   #17632
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakes View Post
Speaking of girls, I'm going on my first ACTUAL date in like 2 years All the other girls have just like...happened haha, this one is all planned out.
Want me to tag along, or...?
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 12-18-2008, 03:44 PM   #17633
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Scapegoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: stop looking at my gold
Member #1208

 
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluMeanie View Post
So, it looks like I'm getting a puppy.
mike sure is a cute little guy, congrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakes View Post
Speaking of girls, I'm going on my first ACTUAL date in like 2 years All the other girls have just like...happened haha, this one is all planned out.
dating sucks i hate the whole planning thing... i just want **** to happen, i don't want to have to work for it
Scapegoat is offline  
Old 12-18-2008, 03:45 PM   #17634
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapegoat View Post
mike sure is a cute little guy, congrats



dating sucks i hate the whole planning thing... i just want **** to happen, i don't want to have to work for it
Thank you.


And I agree...fully.
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 12-18-2008, 03:45 PM   #17635
Kerplunk105
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Kerplunk105's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Langhorne, PA
Member #1967

My Ride:
2007 Subaru Impreza

iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to Kerplunk105
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluMeanie View Post
So, it looks like I'm getting a puppy.
Yay!!!
__________________
~Elizabeth~
Kerplunk105 is offline  
Old 12-18-2008, 03:45 PM   #17636
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by twastheglow View Post
Want me to tag along, or...?
I would love you to, but I'm gonna make it difficult for her to walk on my own this time lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapegoat View Post
mike sure is a cute little guy, congrats



dating sucks i hate the whole planning thing... i just want **** to happen, i don't want to have to work for it
I am the same way, but I guess after 2 years or so it's ok this one time haha.
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Old 12-18-2008, 03:45 PM   #17637
Kerplunk105
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Kerplunk105's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Langhorne, PA
Member #1967

My Ride:
2007 Subaru Impreza

iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to Kerplunk105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapegoat View Post
mike sure is a cute little guy, congrats
haah haha
__________________
~Elizabeth~
Kerplunk105 is offline  
Old 12-18-2008, 03:46 PM   #17638
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakes View Post
I would love you to, but I'm gonna make it difficult for her to walk on my own this time lol.



I am the same way, but I guess after 2 years or so it's ok this one time haha.
So, would it be akward if the 3 of us all went out together and the whole night you're making passes at her trying to hook up with her while I was making passes at you trying to hook up with you? Do you think we could make that work?
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 12-18-2008, 03:47 PM   #17639
~Brian~
Tri-State Addict
 
~Brian~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Bethlehem, PA
Member #1019

My Ride:
2014 Honda Accord V6, 2015 Ducati 899 Panigale, 2018 Yamaha R1

iTrader: (2)
I'm single and tired of it. Congrats!
__________________
Quote:
i doubt it Slevin. A jet pack would be very risky in a zombie apocalypse being that jet pack technology has not come very far since its inception.
~Brian~ is offline  
Old 12-18-2008, 03:48 PM   #17640
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Scapegoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: stop looking at my gold
Member #1208

 
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakes View Post
I am the same way, but I guess after 2 years or so it's ok this one time haha.
yeah, only been a year single for me... couple random hookups, hookup w/ ex... went on a date last weekend with the flabby 102lb chick... so yeah... i'm happy not dating right now. i take what comes along ;)

then i go spend money on myself instead of the bitches
Scapegoat is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
***TST's Official "Boring" Thread, Part Deux*** Buster Off-Topic 40005 12-07-2011 02:02 PM
The official "Talk me out of Joining the Navy as a Corpsman" Thread. Drftpretty Off-Topic 15 09-17-2010 11:01 AM
***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread- II*** ~Brian~ Off-Topic 21 12-17-2008 04:19 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.