|
|
#17101 | |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
Quote:
__________________
~Elizabeth~ |
|
|
|
|
|
#17102 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384
My Ride: 2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG iTrader: (0)
|
I'm attaching extending spikes to the front of my car, right at tire level. Don't get out of my way? K, SLICE! SEE YA BITCH!
In short, I hate people that own the left lane and what I hate even MORE, is people that ****ing speed up when you go to pass them. That is the point where I will return the jackassness.
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
|
|
|
|
|
#17103 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Blue bell/Ambler ,PA
Member #9456
My Ride: 03 GTI w/ F4h-T 250-260hp goal iTrader: (0)
|
same.. and people think going slower is just gonna piss me off. LOL
__________________
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. TST's Dub Cult
|
|
|
|
|
#17104 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
i usually do that as well, but i figured instead of being a dick, i'd just go around them... well now i know...
__________________
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. |
|
|
|
|
#17105 | ||
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
Quote:
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
#17106 | ||
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
Quote:
__________________
Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
#17107 | ||
|
Tri-State Addict
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Bethlehem, PA
Member #1019
My Ride: 2014 Honda Accord V6, 2015 Ducati 899 Panigale, 2018 Yamaha R1 iTrader: (2)
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
#17108 | |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Blue bell/Ambler ,PA
Member #9456
My Ride: 03 GTI w/ F4h-T 250-260hp goal iTrader: (0)
|
Quote:
__________________
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. TST's Dub Cult
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17109 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
LOL no...actually usually the opposite. I usually get really really bitchy with them
I think he really only pulled me over to see if we (Nick and I) had been drinking. There were tons of cops out that night too-I think it was this past Saturday?
__________________
~Elizabeth~ |
|
|
|
|
#17110 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
Pretty much all asshole driving pisses me off. I don't drive like an asshole, so why should they?
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17111 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
I really have horrible road rage. If someone is tailgating me I slow way down or do the brake checking. If I see someone trying to pass me that was tailgating me, I make sure I am next to the car in the other lane so they cant pass me
__________________
~Elizabeth~ |
|
|
|
|
#17112 | |
|
Tri-State Addict
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Bethlehem, PA
Member #1019
My Ride: 2014 Honda Accord V6, 2015 Ducati 899 Panigale, 2018 Yamaha R1 iTrader: (2)
![]() |
What pisses me off are the assholes that never clean the snow off of their roof after a storm then they go on the highway and let it all blow off in huge sheets that hit my car.
****ing pieces of ****.
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17113 | |
|
Tri-State Addict
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Bethlehem, PA
Member #1019
My Ride: 2014 Honda Accord V6, 2015 Ducati 899 Panigale, 2018 Yamaha R1 iTrader: (2)
![]() |
You just described me perfectly. haha
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17114 | |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
Quote:
hahahaha. awesome
__________________
~Elizabeth~ |
|
|
|
|
|
#17115 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Blue bell/Ambler ,PA
Member #9456
My Ride: 03 GTI w/ F4h-T 250-260hp goal iTrader: (0)
|
I can understand slowing to a slow ass speed but brake checking is kinda asking to get in an accident
If someone is tailgating me i usually just speed up and pull away or just go slow as ****, never brake check
__________________
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. TST's Dub Cult
|
|
|
|
|
#17116 | |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
Quote:
__________________
Ya take 'em off. "Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio |
|
|
|
|
|
#17117 | |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384
My Ride: 2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG iTrader: (0)
|
Quote:
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17118 | |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Blue bell/Ambler ,PA
Member #9456
My Ride: 03 GTI w/ F4h-T 250-260hp goal iTrader: (0)
|
Quote:
![]() don't think it was really enough to blow off or i probably would've brushed it off first.
__________________
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. TST's Dub Cult
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17119 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
Personally, I shovel snow onto the top of my car before I leave the house.
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17120 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
Hate you.
__________________
Ya take 'em off. "Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio |
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| ***TST's Official "Boring" Thread, Part Deux*** | Buster | Off-Topic | 40005 | 12-07-2011 02:02 PM |
| The official "Talk me out of Joining the Navy as a Corpsman" Thread. | Drftpretty | Off-Topic | 15 | 09-17-2010 11:01 AM |
| ***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread- II*** | ~Brian~ | Off-Topic | 21 | 12-17-2008 04:19 PM |