TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2008, 12:02 PM   #17101
Kerplunk105
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Kerplunk105's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Langhorne, PA
Member #1967

My Ride:
2007 Subaru Impreza

iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to Kerplunk105
Quote:
Originally Posted by twastheglow View Post
That's right about when I get pissed and tail gate and when they don't move I cut them right the **** off! Road rage ftl but I still can't help it!
me too
__________________
~Elizabeth~
Kerplunk105 is offline  
Old 12-17-2008, 12:03 PM   #17102
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
I'm attaching extending spikes to the front of my car, right at tire level. Don't get out of my way? K, SLICE! SEE YA BITCH!

In short, I hate people that own the left lane and what I hate even MORE, is people that ****ing speed up when you go to pass them. That is the point where I will return the jackassness.
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Old 12-17-2008, 12:05 PM   #17103
Elliott18t
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Elliott18t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Blue bell/Ambler ,PA
Member #9456

My Ride:
03 GTI w/ F4h-T 250-260hp goal

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Elliott18t
Quote:
Originally Posted by lownslow95 View Post
i usually do the same thing. if your driving slow in the left lane, chances are, i'm going to ride your ass until you move over.
same.. and people think going slower is just gonna piss me off. LOL
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

TST's Dub Cult
Elliott18t is offline  
Old 12-17-2008, 12:06 PM   #17104
grimm
Tri-State Post Whore
 
grimm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Member #3058

 
iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to grimm
i usually do that as well, but i figured instead of being a dick, i'd just go around them... well now i know...
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
grimm is offline  
Old 12-17-2008, 12:07 PM   #17105
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lownslow95 View Post
i usually do the same thing. if your driving slow in the left lane, chances are, i'm going to ride your ass until you move over.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerplunk105 View Post
me too
Well it's just ****ing stupid. Drive wherever you want...but if you're in the left lane just chilling, and I want to pass you, don't be surprised when I get pissed because you don't have the ****ing courtesy to move over.
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 12-17-2008, 12:07 PM   #17106
lownslow95
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Eastern Shore Maryland
Member #276

 
iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to lownslow95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakes View Post
I'm attaching extending spikes to the front of my car, right at tire level. Don't get out of my way? K, SLICE! SEE YA BITCH!

In short, I hate people that own the left lane and what I hate even MORE, is people that ****ing speed up when you go to pass them. That is the point where I will return the jackassness.
i agree. i hate it when i go to pass some one, and then they speed up and ride my ass. next time some one does that, i'm going to make sure my tailgate is down, and slam on my breaks. lol tailgate right to the radiator.
__________________
Quote:
You'll lose a large part of those 35 lbs. when you pop out that crotchfruit.
lownslow95 is offline  
Old 12-17-2008, 12:07 PM   #17107
~Brian~
Tri-State Addict
 
~Brian~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Bethlehem, PA
Member #1019

My Ride:
2014 Honda Accord V6, 2015 Ducati 899 Panigale, 2018 Yamaha R1

iTrader: (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerplunk105 View Post
I got pulled over for not stopping fully at a stop sign. I only got a warning. First time ever. I usually get pulled over and always get a ticket
You flashed the girls, did you?
__________________
Quote:
i doubt it Slevin. A jet pack would be very risky in a zombie apocalypse being that jet pack technology has not come very far since its inception.
~Brian~ is offline  
Old 12-17-2008, 12:09 PM   #17108
Elliott18t
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Elliott18t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Blue bell/Ambler ,PA
Member #9456

My Ride:
03 GTI w/ F4h-T 250-260hp goal

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Elliott18t
Quote:
Originally Posted by lownslow95 View Post
i agree. i hate it when i go to pass some one, and then they speed up and ride my ass. next time some one does that, i'm going to make sure my tailgate is down, and slam on my breaks. lol tailgate right to the radiator.
brake checking makes me
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

TST's Dub Cult
Elliott18t is offline  
Old 12-17-2008, 12:09 PM   #17109
Kerplunk105
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Kerplunk105's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Langhorne, PA
Member #1967

My Ride:
2007 Subaru Impreza

iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to Kerplunk105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowboy459 View Post
You flashed the girls, did you?
LOL no...actually usually the opposite. I usually get really really bitchy with them

I think he really only pulled me over to see if we (Nick and I) had been drinking. There were tons of cops out that night too-I think it was this past Saturday?
__________________
~Elizabeth~
Kerplunk105 is offline  
Old 12-17-2008, 12:10 PM   #17110
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott18t View Post
brake checking makes me
Pretty much all asshole driving pisses me off. I don't drive like an asshole, so why should they?
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 12-17-2008, 12:11 PM   #17111
Kerplunk105
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Kerplunk105's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Langhorne, PA
Member #1967

My Ride:
2007 Subaru Impreza

iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to Kerplunk105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott18t View Post
brake checking makes me
I really have horrible road rage. If someone is tailgating me I slow way down or do the brake checking. If I see someone trying to pass me that was tailgating me, I make sure I am next to the car in the other lane so they cant pass me
__________________
~Elizabeth~
Kerplunk105 is offline  
Old 12-17-2008, 12:12 PM   #17112
~Brian~
Tri-State Addict
 
~Brian~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Bethlehem, PA
Member #1019

My Ride:
2014 Honda Accord V6, 2015 Ducati 899 Panigale, 2018 Yamaha R1

iTrader: (2)
What pisses me off are the assholes that never clean the snow off of their roof after a storm then they go on the highway and let it all blow off in huge sheets that hit my car.

****ing pieces of ****.
__________________
Quote:
i doubt it Slevin. A jet pack would be very risky in a zombie apocalypse being that jet pack technology has not come very far since its inception.
~Brian~ is offline  
Old 12-17-2008, 12:12 PM   #17113
~Brian~
Tri-State Addict
 
~Brian~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Bethlehem, PA
Member #1019

My Ride:
2014 Honda Accord V6, 2015 Ducati 899 Panigale, 2018 Yamaha R1

iTrader: (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerplunk105 View Post
I really have horrible road rage. If someone is tailgating me I slow way down or do the brake checking. If I see someone trying to pass me that was tailgating me, I make sure I am next to the car in the other lane so they cant pass me
You just described me perfectly. haha
__________________
Quote:
i doubt it Slevin. A jet pack would be very risky in a zombie apocalypse being that jet pack technology has not come very far since its inception.
~Brian~ is offline  
Old 12-17-2008, 12:14 PM   #17114
Kerplunk105
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Kerplunk105's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Langhorne, PA
Member #1967

My Ride:
2007 Subaru Impreza

iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to Kerplunk105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowboy459 View Post
What pisses me off are the assholes that never clean the snow off of their roof after a storm then they go on the highway and let it all blow off in huge sheets that hit my car.

****ing pieces of ****.
I cant stand that. There was a MDX in back of me and that happened and it totally covered the Ford that was in back it it. Soo dangerous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowboy459 View Post
You just described me perfectly. haha
hahahaha. awesome
__________________
~Elizabeth~
Kerplunk105 is offline  
Old 12-17-2008, 12:14 PM   #17115
Elliott18t
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Elliott18t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Blue bell/Ambler ,PA
Member #9456

My Ride:
03 GTI w/ F4h-T 250-260hp goal

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Elliott18t
I can understand slowing to a slow ass speed but brake checking is kinda asking to get in an accident
If someone is tailgating me i usually just speed up and pull away or just go slow as ****, never brake check
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

TST's Dub Cult
Elliott18t is offline  
Old 12-17-2008, 12:15 PM   #17116
Snoozie
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Snoozie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Member #1887

 
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowboy459 View Post
What pisses me off are the assholes that never clean the snow off of their roof after a storm then they go on the highway and let it all blow off in huge sheets that hit my car.

****ing pieces of ****.
That drives me insane. I get so ****ing angry it's not even funny. I was the only one at my work last night clearing the snow of my car.
__________________
Ya take 'em off.


"Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio
Snoozie is offline  
Old 12-17-2008, 12:16 PM   #17117
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerplunk105 View Post
I really have horrible road rage. If someone is tailgating me I slow way down or do the brake checking. If I see someone trying to pass me that was tailgating me, I make sure I am next to the car in the other lane so they cant pass me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowboy459 View Post
You just described me perfectly. haha
I'm going to kill you both. Jk, but I can not describe how much that pisses me off. I don't tailgate people that are moving, but if you are getting passed in the left lane, then **** you and move.
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Old 12-17-2008, 12:17 PM   #17118
Elliott18t
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Elliott18t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Blue bell/Ambler ,PA
Member #9456

My Ride:
03 GTI w/ F4h-T 250-260hp goal

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Elliott18t
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluMeanie View Post
That drives me insane. I get so ****ing angry it's not even funny. I was the only one at my work last night clearing the snow of my car.
I left work with a bunch of snow on my car
don't think it was really enough to blow off or i probably would've brushed it off first.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

TST's Dub Cult
Elliott18t is offline  
Old 12-17-2008, 12:17 PM   #17119
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Personally, I shovel snow onto the top of my car before I leave the house.
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 12-17-2008, 12:20 PM   #17120
Snoozie
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Snoozie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Member #1887

 
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by twastheglow View Post
Personally, I shovel snow onto the top of my car before I leave the house.
Hate you.
__________________
Ya take 'em off.


"Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio
Snoozie is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
***TST's Official "Boring" Thread, Part Deux*** Buster Off-Topic 40005 12-07-2011 02:02 PM
The official "Talk me out of Joining the Navy as a Corpsman" Thread. Drftpretty Off-Topic 15 09-17-2010 11:01 AM
***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread- II*** ~Brian~ Off-Topic 21 12-17-2008 04:19 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.