TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2008, 11:29 AM   #16661
russiankid
Tri-State Post Whore
 
russiankid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Lincoln University PA
Member #7769

My Ride:
2012 Scion tC

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to russiankid
Quote:
Originally Posted by omgjacki View Post
Goodmorning everyone!

I got up at 9:10 to take my medications with every intention to go back to sleep and I'm still up. I'm tired but I can't sleep. I want a cheesesteak... This is torture!
I had a Jack Daniels steak last night....mmmm.

Torture is a bitch.
__________________
2012' Scion tC 6-speed M/T.
russiankid is offline  
Old 12-13-2008, 11:30 AM   #16662
lownslow95
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Eastern Shore Maryland
Member #276

 
iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to lownslow95
Quote:
Originally Posted by russiankid View Post
I had a Jack Daniels steak last night....mmmm.

Torture is a bitch.
and i just had jack daniels and coke all night
__________________
Quote:
You'll lose a large part of those 35 lbs. when you pop out that crotchfruit.
lownslow95 is offline  
Old 12-13-2008, 11:31 AM   #16663
russiankid
Tri-State Post Whore
 
russiankid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Lincoln University PA
Member #7769

My Ride:
2012 Scion tC

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to russiankid
Quote:
Originally Posted by lownslow95 View Post
and i just had jack daniels and coke all night
Well I am only 18, can't drink.
__________________
2012' Scion tC 6-speed M/T.
russiankid is offline  
Old 12-13-2008, 11:32 AM   #16664
Kerplunk105
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Kerplunk105's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Langhorne, PA
Member #1967

My Ride:
2007 Subaru Impreza

iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to Kerplunk105
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAOS View Post
lol im serious. there are viruses and **** on facebook recently, i assumed it was that.. cause she randomly added me, then i got 2 other random adds within like 12 hours.. so i dunno whats going on.

whats the deal with this broad if shes not a fake?
PM sent
__________________
~Elizabeth~
Kerplunk105 is offline  
Old 12-13-2008, 11:32 AM   #16665
lownslow95
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Eastern Shore Maryland
Member #276

 
iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to lownslow95
no, but you can drink, just not legally(sp??)
__________________
Quote:
You'll lose a large part of those 35 lbs. when you pop out that crotchfruit.
lownslow95 is offline  
Old 12-13-2008, 11:33 AM   #16666
CHAOS
TST Ruined My Life!
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Member #2120

My Ride:
1984 Cadillac Brougham

iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by russiankid View Post
I added you Jon. If you think I am female then.....damn it.


I still need to get ready for the TFT Norristown meet.
ok

so that makes it you and 2 random girls that added me. apologies for assuming sam was a girl.
CHAOS is offline  
Old 12-13-2008, 11:33 AM   #16667
russiankid
Tri-State Post Whore
 
russiankid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Lincoln University PA
Member #7769

My Ride:
2012 Scion tC

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to russiankid
Quote:
Originally Posted by lownslow95 View Post
no, but you can drink, just not legally(sp??)
I choose not to though. Alcohol is not my thing.
__________________
2012' Scion tC 6-speed M/T.
russiankid is offline  
Old 12-13-2008, 11:34 AM   #16668
russiankid
Tri-State Post Whore
 
russiankid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Lincoln University PA
Member #7769

My Ride:
2012 Scion tC

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to russiankid
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAOS View Post
ok

so that makes it you and 2 random girls that added me. apologies for assuming sam was a girl.
I knew it.
__________________
2012' Scion tC 6-speed M/T.
russiankid is offline  
Old 12-13-2008, 11:34 AM   #16669
CHAOS
TST Ruined My Life!
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Member #2120

My Ride:
1984 Cadillac Brougham

iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerplunk105 View Post
PM sent
replied
CHAOS is offline  
Old 12-13-2008, 11:34 AM   #16670
lownslow95
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Eastern Shore Maryland
Member #276

 
iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to lownslow95
no, but it does make for a good night and randomly talk to people you don't know
__________________
Quote:
You'll lose a large part of those 35 lbs. when you pop out that crotchfruit.
lownslow95 is offline  
Old 12-13-2008, 11:35 AM   #16671
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lownslow95 View Post
sup mike?
Sup my nigga?
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 12-13-2008, 11:35 AM   #16672
CHAOS
TST Ruined My Life!
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Member #2120

My Ride:
1984 Cadillac Brougham

iTrader: (1)
id go to that TFT meet but i am working...
CHAOS is offline  
Old 12-13-2008, 11:35 AM   #16673
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lownslow95 View Post
and i just had jack daniels and coke all night
That's where it's at!!!! ME TOO!!!
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 12-13-2008, 11:36 AM   #16674
ToTheIX's
Tri-State Addict
 
ToTheIX's's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Downingtown, Pa
Member #1800

 
iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to ToTheIX's
id go to but i dont drive my car....and im working
__________________
Quote:
gross ass ****. I'm not even down to eat the box, let alone some dirty sluts asshole.

**** that!
ToTheIX's is offline  
Old 12-13-2008, 11:37 AM   #16675
russiankid
Tri-State Post Whore
 
russiankid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Lincoln University PA
Member #7769

My Ride:
2012 Scion tC

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to russiankid
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAOS View Post
id go to that TFT meet but i am working...
I need a job.
__________________
2012' Scion tC 6-speed M/T.
russiankid is offline  
Old 12-13-2008, 11:39 AM   #16676
CHAOS
TST Ruined My Life!
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Member #2120

My Ride:
1984 Cadillac Brougham

iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheIX's View Post
id go to but i dont drive my car....and im working
lol. im totally gonna get a sweet car when the sti sells. its gonna be like 1500 bucks of awesomeness.
CHAOS is offline  
Old 12-13-2008, 11:40 AM   #16677
ToTheIX's
Tri-State Addict
 
ToTheIX's's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Downingtown, Pa
Member #1800

 
iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to ToTheIX's
jon you can appreciate this, im still in awe of it.....i played cod last night with this guy lD lE lR lE lK........dude had 145 kills in a headquarters match, and like 19 deaths or somethin like that
__________________
Quote:
gross ass ****. I'm not even down to eat the box, let alone some dirty sluts asshole.

**** that!
ToTheIX's is offline  
Old 12-13-2008, 11:42 AM   #16678
Kerplunk105
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Kerplunk105's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Langhorne, PA
Member #1967

My Ride:
2007 Subaru Impreza

iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to Kerplunk105
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAOS View Post
lol. im totally gonna get a sweet car when the sti sells. its gonna be like 1500 bucks of awesomeness.
I really want this http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/938592631.html
__________________
~Elizabeth~
Kerplunk105 is offline  
Old 12-13-2008, 11:50 AM   #16679
Snoozie
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Snoozie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Member #1887

 
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapegoat View Post
i got to watching the movie after you stopped texting me nudes... duh
hahahahaha! Uhhhh.....wait, what?

How was the movie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgjacki View Post
Goodmorning everyone!

I got up at 9:10 to take my medications with every intention to go back to sleep and I'm still up. I'm tired but I can't sleep. I want a cheesesteak... This is torture!
How did your surgery go?! Feel better!
__________________
Ya take 'em off.


"Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio
Snoozie is offline  
Old 12-13-2008, 11:55 AM   #16680
russiankid
Tri-State Post Whore
 
russiankid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Lincoln University PA
Member #7769

My Ride:
2012 Scion tC

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to russiankid
Well I am heading to Norristown. Great weather today.
__________________
2012' Scion tC 6-speed M/T.
russiankid is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
***TST's Official "Boring" Thread, Part Deux*** Buster Off-Topic 40005 12-07-2011 02:02 PM
The official "Talk me out of Joining the Navy as a Corpsman" Thread. Drftpretty Off-Topic 15 09-17-2010 11:01 AM
***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread- II*** ~Brian~ Off-Topic 21 12-17-2008 04:19 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.