|
|
#15861 | |||
|
Tri-State Addict
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: toj
Member #4164
My Ride: carriages drawn by tiny asian men iTrader: (3)
|
Quote:
oh and no kag's in sight tomorrow. it's going to be too laid back for kag fishing or cwg hunting.. okay, maybe not for cwg hunting.. but there's a time and place for kag hunting, and that's during the weekends when there is an abundance of them all over the city
__________________
TST's P.O.S. CREW Quote:
Quote:
|
|||
|
|
|
|
#15866 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
No one from my division even wants to go :lol
I dont really like any of the people I work with. I have a huge report and tons of stuff to do. I dont really feel like wasting 11am-2:30pm for some lunch
__________________
~Elizabeth~ |
|
|
|
|
#15867 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
it is really nice out
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#15868 | |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
Quote:
We have to go...well...not really have to..but I think we would be if we didnt go
__________________
~Elizabeth~ |
|
|
|
|
|
#15870 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
would you rather be in the office all day being bored?
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#15871 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
Yes! At least I could be getting stuff done
__________________
~Elizabeth~ |
|
|
|
|
#15872 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
sitting on tst does not qualify as getting stuff done
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#15875 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
don't be mad
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#15876 |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
Is it free? I would go. I love corporate sponsored lunch.
__________________
III To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. |
|
|
|
|
#15877 | ||
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
I'm watching the new documentary on Britney Spears. It's actually...sad.
__________________
[ To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. | To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. | To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. ] Quote:
Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
#15879 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
I watched the tail end of that on Sunday, it is sad.
__________________
Ya take 'em off. "Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio |
|
|
|
|
#15880 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
lol why?
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| ***TST's Official "Boring" Thread, Part Deux*** | Buster | Off-Topic | 40005 | 12-07-2011 02:02 PM |
| The official "Talk me out of Joining the Navy as a Corpsman" Thread. | Drftpretty | Off-Topic | 15 | 09-17-2010 11:01 AM |
| ***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread- II*** | ~Brian~ | Off-Topic | 21 | 12-17-2008 04:19 PM |