TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2008, 10:42 AM   #15701
Elliott18t
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Elliott18t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Blue bell/Ambler ,PA
Member #9456

My Ride:
03 GTI w/ F4h-T 250-260hp goal

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Elliott18t
i wanted to stay away from about $400+ a month. but sometimes I wish I got that r32 that was on the lot as my gti. both where CPO.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

TST's Dub Cult
Elliott18t is offline  
Old 12-09-2008, 10:43 AM   #15702
Snoozie
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Snoozie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Member #1887

 
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapegoat View Post
yeah seriously... almost double that for a neon is just stooooopit...

but i love my car, and my credit is still horrible...
Mine is only $100 more then that, and thats because I had money rolled over from my gay VW. My credit is excellent.
__________________
Ya take 'em off.


"Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio
Snoozie is offline  
Old 12-09-2008, 10:43 AM   #15703
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
My brother was paying $2,000 a month, give or take for his Cayenne Turbo. My heart stopped.
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Old 12-09-2008, 10:43 AM   #15704
ASIAN JUL
Tri-State Post Whore
 
ASIAN JUL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: DelCo ;]
Member #9030

My Ride:
'95 Integra LS hatch

iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerplunk105 View Post
You can def get a nice car for $250/month. My Subaru Impreza was $240
Really? Hm... I guess I'm gonna have to look more seriously into this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakes View Post
lol, damn, my car is out.
lolllllllll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapegoat View Post
well yeah, but the whole point of going in there with possibly a loan from the bank, which i think personal loans max at 10k now, keeps you from getting abused by the dealership and paying more for less. which since you're not insanely rich would suck balls

see, i'm just looking out for you boo
I know thanks bby

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdmopar59 View Post
250 ain't bad especially with good credit...
....heh....about that
__________________
[
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
]

Quote:
It was the sexual guardian angel saying sir your stroke is on point, go forth and conquer
ASIAN JUL is offline  
Old 12-09-2008, 10:44 AM   #15705
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Scapegoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: stop looking at my gold
Member #1208

 
iTrader: (1)
do want!

Scapegoat is offline  
Old 12-09-2008, 10:45 AM   #15706
Kerplunk105
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Kerplunk105's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Langhorne, PA
Member #1967

My Ride:
2007 Subaru Impreza

iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to Kerplunk105
I didnt really have any credit, but I got a co-signer. My current car was/is certified so I was able to get a really low interest rate. The interest rate for my last car was horrible
__________________
~Elizabeth~
Kerplunk105 is offline  
Old 12-09-2008, 10:46 AM   #15707
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Scapegoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: stop looking at my gold
Member #1208

 
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluMeanie View Post
Mine is only $100 more then that, and thats because I had money rolled over from my gay VW. My credit is excellent.
how is Keith's? lol

when i moved in w/ my ex my credit took a big fat dump, while her's remained in quite nice shape... i think my score is around a 540 I can't get credit cards, i can get **** to bring it back up either... everything i pay for is in cash... which i guess is a good thing since i'm no longer in any kind of debt, other than the car...

but when it comes to buy a house, i'm ****ed... but i seriously need to get my **** in order before the TT V6 Mustang comes out
Scapegoat is offline  
Old 12-09-2008, 10:46 AM   #15708
Elliott18t
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Elliott18t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Blue bell/Ambler ,PA
Member #9456

My Ride:
03 GTI w/ F4h-T 250-260hp goal

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Elliott18t
i know of someone with an interest rate of like 15% for a ms3. i nearly died, true story.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

TST's Dub Cult
Elliott18t is offline  
Old 12-09-2008, 10:47 AM   #15709
Kerplunk105
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Kerplunk105's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Langhorne, PA
Member #1967

My Ride:
2007 Subaru Impreza

iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to Kerplunk105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakes View Post
My brother was paying $2,000 a month, give or take for his Cayenne Turbo. My heart stopped.
Do want...but not for $2k/month

__________________
~Elizabeth~
Kerplunk105 is offline  
Old 12-09-2008, 10:47 AM   #15710
ASIAN JUL
Tri-State Post Whore
 
ASIAN JUL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: DelCo ;]
Member #9030

My Ride:
'95 Integra LS hatch

iTrader: (1)
I'm hoping the uncle that bought me this car will help me finance a new one. Not pay anything, just co-sign for me or something. If not, well, uh.. *scratches head*
__________________
[
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
]

Quote:
It was the sexual guardian angel saying sir your stroke is on point, go forth and conquer
ASIAN JUL is offline  
Old 12-09-2008, 10:48 AM   #15711
Kerplunk105
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Kerplunk105's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Langhorne, PA
Member #1967

My Ride:
2007 Subaru Impreza

iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to Kerplunk105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott18t View Post
i know of someone with an interest rate of like 15% for a ms3. i nearly died, true story.
If I remember correctly, mine was 11-13% for my Impreza

Its like 4-6% for my Outback though.
__________________
~Elizabeth~
Kerplunk105 is offline  
Old 12-09-2008, 10:48 AM   #15712
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Scapegoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: stop looking at my gold
Member #1208

 
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerplunk105 View Post
I didnt really have any credit, but I got a co-signer. My current car was/is certified so I was able to get a really low interest rate. The interest rate for my last car was horrible
lol, APR on my car is around 14-15%! My mom was my cosigner. I had no credit, she had real ****ty credit due to having recently started a business and was oh... close to 200k in debt from the loan

I paid off the interest a number of months ago though... and the car is down to about 15k. I consider paying it off quickly, throw in a grand a month and be done with it. But then i couldn't spend money elsewhere...
Scapegoat is offline  
Old 12-09-2008, 10:48 AM   #15713
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerplunk105 View Post
Do want...but not for $2k/month
His was prettier, I miss it. Had the factory 22's on it, all black, tinted out. Oh, that was with 15k down! *faints*
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Old 12-09-2008, 10:49 AM   #15714
Snoozie
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Snoozie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Member #1887

 
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapegoat View Post
how is Keith's? lol

when i moved in w/ my ex my credit took a big fat dump, while her's remained in quite nice shape... i think my score is around a 540 I can't get credit cards, i can get **** to bring it back up either... everything i pay for is in cash... which i guess is a good thing since i'm no longer in any kind of debt, other than the car...

but when it comes to buy a house, i'm ****ed... but i seriously need to get my **** in order before the TT V6 Mustang comes out
Keith's credit is even better then mine. Mine is in the low 700's. So I guess it's not excellent, but it is good.
__________________
Ya take 'em off.


"Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio
Snoozie is offline  
Old 12-09-2008, 10:49 AM   #15715
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
Mine is only 6.4% for the '09 Fusion.
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Old 12-09-2008, 10:50 AM   #15716
Elliott18t
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Elliott18t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Blue bell/Ambler ,PA
Member #9456

My Ride:
03 GTI w/ F4h-T 250-260hp goal

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Elliott18t
luckly my co-signer has good credit/mine isn't horrible just lack of history so its 8%.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

TST's Dub Cult
Elliott18t is offline  
Old 12-09-2008, 10:50 AM   #15717
Kerplunk105
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Kerplunk105's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Langhorne, PA
Member #1967

My Ride:
2007 Subaru Impreza

iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to Kerplunk105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapegoat View Post
lol, APR on my car is around 14-15%! My mom was my cosigner. I had no credit, she had real ****ty credit due to having recently started a business and was oh... close to 200k in debt from the loan

I paid off the interest a number of months ago though... and the car is down to about 15k. I consider paying it off quickly, throw in a grand a month and be done with it. But then i couldn't spend money elsewhere...
Eek. That sucks. I also had 1k down plus a trade in...
__________________
~Elizabeth~
Kerplunk105 is offline  
Old 12-09-2008, 10:51 AM   #15718
Kerplunk105
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Kerplunk105's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Langhorne, PA
Member #1967

My Ride:
2007 Subaru Impreza

iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to Kerplunk105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott18t View Post
luckly my co-signer has good credit/mine isn't horrible just lack of history so its 8%.
Me too; I didnt have any credit which sucked. My mom, who cosigned for me, has decent credit, thankfully.
__________________
~Elizabeth~
Kerplunk105 is offline  
Old 12-09-2008, 10:52 AM   #15719
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Scapegoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: stop looking at my gold
Member #1208

 
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerplunk105 View Post
Eek. That sucks. I also had 1k down plus a trade in...
haha, they gave me 1k for my POS corsica and i put another 1k down my ass still hurts

but to put things into perspective... i had two options... spend to much on a new car to make my 2 hours commute easier... or move to northern new jersey...
Scapegoat is offline  
Old 12-09-2008, 10:53 AM   #15720
Kerplunk105
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Kerplunk105's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Langhorne, PA
Member #1967

My Ride:
2007 Subaru Impreza

iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to Kerplunk105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapegoat View Post
haha, they gave me 1k for my POS corsica and i put another 1k down my ass still hurts
Wow, really? I got 2k for my intrepid...which was in horrible mechanical shape.

I got $150.00 for my first trade in when I got the Intrepid LOL
__________________
~Elizabeth~
Kerplunk105 is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
***TST's Official "Boring" Thread, Part Deux*** Buster Off-Topic 40005 12-07-2011 02:02 PM
The official "Talk me out of Joining the Navy as a Corpsman" Thread. Drftpretty Off-Topic 15 09-17-2010 11:01 AM
***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread- II*** ~Brian~ Off-Topic 21 12-17-2008 04:19 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.