TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2008, 03:43 PM   #13921
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
vagina, post.
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Old 11-21-2008, 03:44 PM   #13922
ASIAN JUL
Tri-State Post Whore
 
ASIAN JUL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: DelCo ;]
Member #9030

My Ride:
'95 Integra LS hatch

iTrader: (1)
It gets me through the long days at work....when I should be filing...
__________________
[
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
]

Quote:
It was the sexual guardian angel saying sir your stroke is on point, go forth and conquer
ASIAN JUL is offline  
Old 11-21-2008, 03:44 PM   #13923
Kerplunk105
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Kerplunk105's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Langhorne, PA
Member #1967

My Ride:
2007 Subaru Impreza

iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to Kerplunk105
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluMeanie View Post
idk, keith got a random call from him a few weeks ago. i liked that kid and would like it if he came back.

Are you're there Ryan?

Its me Susie.

Please come back!
hahaha. do you think he's lost in cyberspace or something?
__________________
~Elizabeth~
Kerplunk105 is offline  
Old 11-21-2008, 03:44 PM   #13924
Snoozie
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Snoozie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Member #1887

 
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyCarIsFTL View Post
It gets me through the long days at work....when I should be filing...
I should be too. I get asked just about every day when I'm going to do it. LOL
__________________
Ya take 'em off.


"Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio
Snoozie is offline  
Old 11-21-2008, 03:45 PM   #13925
Kerplunk105
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Kerplunk105's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Langhorne, PA
Member #1967

My Ride:
2007 Subaru Impreza

iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to Kerplunk105
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyCarIsFTL View Post
It gets me through the long days at work....when I should be filing...
TST > Work

* > Work


__________________
~Elizabeth~
Kerplunk105 is offline  
Old 11-21-2008, 03:45 PM   #13926
Kerplunk105
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Kerplunk105's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Langhorne, PA
Member #1967

My Ride:
2007 Subaru Impreza

iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to Kerplunk105
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluMeanie View Post
I should be too. I get asked just about every day when I'm going to do it. LOL
I ****ing hate filing. I'm so glad I dont have to do that.
__________________
~Elizabeth~
Kerplunk105 is offline  
Old 11-21-2008, 03:46 PM   #13927
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
LOL, filing.
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Old 11-21-2008, 03:47 PM   #13928
lawdogg
Tri-State Addict
 
lawdogg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Chicago, IL
Member #5674

My Ride:
seat of my pants

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakes View Post
vagina, post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyCarIsFTL View Post
It gets me through the long days at work....when I should be filing...
__________________
2001 Audi allroad 2.7T 6mt: DD - 1991 Mazda Miata: track rat - 1992 Dodge Stealth RT/TT: now with VR-4's drivetrain - 1994 Mistubishi 3000GT VR-4: 11.8 @ 116: RIP
lawdogg is offline  
Old 11-21-2008, 03:47 PM   #13929
Snoozie
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Snoozie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Member #1887

 
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerplunk105 View Post
I ****ing hate filing. I'm so glad I dont have to do that.
I remember the days when I had my own office and other people filed for me. And tst chat was where its at.
__________________
Ya take 'em off.


"Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio
Snoozie is offline  
Old 11-21-2008, 03:48 PM   #13930
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluMeanie View Post
I remember the days when I had my own office and other people filed for me. And tst chat was where its at.
The good old days huh?
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 11-21-2008, 03:48 PM   #13931
Kerplunk105
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Kerplunk105's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Langhorne, PA
Member #1967

My Ride:
2007 Subaru Impreza

iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to Kerplunk105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakes View Post
vagina, post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyCarIsFTL View Post
It gets me through the long days at work....when I should be filing...
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdogg View Post
__________________
~Elizabeth~
Kerplunk105 is offline  
Old 11-21-2008, 03:48 PM   #13932
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdogg View Post
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Old 11-21-2008, 03:49 PM   #13933
Snoozie
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Snoozie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Member #1887

 
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by twastheglow View Post
The good old days huh?
Yep.
__________________
Ya take 'em off.


"Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio
Snoozie is offline  
Old 11-21-2008, 03:49 PM   #13934
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakes View Post
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 11-21-2008, 03:50 PM   #13935
Kerplunk105
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Kerplunk105's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Langhorne, PA
Member #1967

My Ride:
2007 Subaru Impreza

iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to Kerplunk105
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluMeanie View Post
I remember the days when I had my own office and other people filed for me. And tst chat was where its at.
awww I loved the chat. That was years ago. I was still at the pet store. I miss that. :emo:
__________________
~Elizabeth~
Kerplunk105 is offline  
Old 11-21-2008, 03:50 PM   #13936
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluMeanie View Post
Yep.
The good old days...back when my 401k would have paid for months worth of hookers instead of the weekend it'll give me now.
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 11-21-2008, 03:53 PM   #13937
Snoozie
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Snoozie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Member #1887

 
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerplunk105 View Post
awww I loved the chat. That was years ago. I was still at the pet store. I miss that. :emo:
hahaha! It was so long ago. I NEVER did any work back then.
__________________
Ya take 'em off.


"Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio
Snoozie is offline  
Old 11-21-2008, 03:56 PM   #13938
Kerplunk105
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Kerplunk105's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Langhorne, PA
Member #1967

My Ride:
2007 Subaru Impreza

iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to Kerplunk105
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluMeanie View Post
hahaha! It was so long ago. I NEVER did any work back then.
Ah, yes. Back when I was like who is that weirdo Susie

Geeze, since joining TST I've had 3 different jobs

I hated the B&B's lack of internet
__________________
~Elizabeth~
Kerplunk105 is offline  
Old 11-21-2008, 03:57 PM   #13939
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by twastheglow View Post
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Old 11-21-2008, 03:58 PM   #13940
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakes View Post
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
***TST's Official "Boring" Thread, Part Deux*** Buster Off-Topic 40005 12-07-2011 02:02 PM
The official "Talk me out of Joining the Navy as a Corpsman" Thread. Drftpretty Off-Topic 15 09-17-2010 11:01 AM
***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread- II*** ~Brian~ Off-Topic 21 12-17-2008 04:19 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.