TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2008, 12:43 PM   #13821
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluMeanie View Post
...Hold up. Where did the "I'm a barbie girl" quote in lownslow's sig come from?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lownslow95 View Post
click it...apparently its snowboys favorite song
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapegoat View Post
LOL!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I was thinking more along the lines of Polly Pissy Pants, but whatever.
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 11-21-2008, 12:44 PM   #13822
lownslow95
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Eastern Shore Maryland
Member #276

 
iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to lownslow95
i'm surprised you haven't contributed to that thread.
__________________
Quote:
You'll lose a large part of those 35 lbs. when you pop out that crotchfruit.
lownslow95 is offline  
Old 11-21-2008, 12:45 PM   #13823
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lownslow95 View Post
i'm surprised you haven't contributed to that thread.
To be completely honest with you, I've stopped posting a lot on here. I've become pretty bored with 99% of these threads. And I won't even post in the sex thread anymore since it's gotten soooo ****ing lame...like most threads here.
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 11-21-2008, 12:46 PM   #13824
lownslow95
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Eastern Shore Maryland
Member #276

 
iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to lownslow95
you don't even have one song that would be like something like michale jacksons beat it or something?
__________________
Quote:
You'll lose a large part of those 35 lbs. when you pop out that crotchfruit.
lownslow95 is offline  
Old 11-21-2008, 12:51 PM   #13825
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lownslow95 View Post
you don't even have one song that would be like something like michale jacksons beat it or something?
I guess I'm just bitter at the way this site is ran. I don't know about everyone else here, but my conversations with people are fluid. They tend to touch on many different subjects. It's not about the same ****ing thing hour after hour. And I'm sick and tired of getting repremanded and ostracized because I "went off topic". It just doesn't make any sense. These ****ing mods here think they're gods and that they can do whatever to whomever for whatever reason they make up and I feel it's very one sided. I understand this isn't my site and I don't dictate the rules, someone else does, but give me a ****ing break. So, I'm just not as much as an avid participater anymore.
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 11-21-2008, 12:54 PM   #13826
~Brian~
Tri-State Addict
 
~Brian~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Bethlehem, PA
Member #1019

My Ride:
2014 Honda Accord V6, 2015 Ducati 899 Panigale, 2018 Yamaha R1

iTrader: (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by twastheglow View Post
Yeah...it didn't happen that way did it? I'm glad you shared that with us nonetheless.
Haha, I'm glad you liked it then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluMeanie View Post
...Hold up. Where did the "I'm a barbie girl" quote in lownslow's sig come from?
haha, I was wondering when somebody would notice that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twastheglow View Post
LOL!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I was thinking more along the lines of Polly Pissy Pants, but whatever.
hahaa
__________________
Quote:
i doubt it Slevin. A jet pack would be very risky in a zombie apocalypse being that jet pack technology has not come very far since its inception.
~Brian~ is offline  
Old 11-21-2008, 12:55 PM   #13827
Kerplunk105
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Kerplunk105's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Langhorne, PA
Member #1967

My Ride:
2007 Subaru Impreza

iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to Kerplunk105
Riottttttt
__________________
~Elizabeth~
Kerplunk105 is offline  
Old 11-21-2008, 12:55 PM   #13828
~Brian~
Tri-State Addict
 
~Brian~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Bethlehem, PA
Member #1019

My Ride:
2014 Honda Accord V6, 2015 Ducati 899 Panigale, 2018 Yamaha R1

iTrader: (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by twastheglow View Post
I guess I'm just bitter at the way this site is ran. I don't know about everyone else here, but my conversations with people are fluid. They tend to touch on many different subjects. It's not about the same ****ing thing hour after hour. And I'm sick and tired of getting repremanded and ostracized because I "went off topic". It just doesn't make any sense. These ****ing mods here think they're gods and that they can do whatever to whomever for whatever reason they make up and I feel it's very one sided. I understand this isn't my site and I don't dictate the rules, someone else does, but give me a ****ing break. So, I'm just not as much as an avid participater anymore.
I'm with ya man. I just bite my tongue and keep my mouth shut.
__________________
Quote:
i doubt it Slevin. A jet pack would be very risky in a zombie apocalypse being that jet pack technology has not come very far since its inception.
~Brian~ is offline  
Old 11-21-2008, 12:56 PM   #13829
ASIAN JUL
Tri-State Post Whore
 
ASIAN JUL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: DelCo ;]
Member #9030

My Ride:
'95 Integra LS hatch

iTrader: (1)
All you have to do to stay "on" topic is to post one thing relevant to the thread, twas.

It sucks to not be able to go off topic without getting penalized but sometimes when they don't correct it, **** storms like 100 posts of off-topic on a thread about landlords occurs. And that's irritating too.

I'm guilty of it, we all are, post a few off topic things here and there in a thread, and as long as you mention something relevant to the thread, it's ok!
__________________
[
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
]

Quote:
It was the sexual guardian angel saying sir your stroke is on point, go forth and conquer
ASIAN JUL is offline  
Old 11-21-2008, 12:57 PM   #13830
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowboy459 View Post
I'm with ya man. I just bite my tongue and keep my mouth shut.
But that's my point. Why bother? Why should we have to feel like that? This shouldn't be Aushwitz Tuners. But that's what it's become. This ****ing site is not my life. I'm on while I'm at work. I choose to post on this one and have fun with the people on here...but I'm not that ****ing devoted. I'll just move on to the next site if I have to.
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 11-21-2008, 12:58 PM   #13831
~Brian~
Tri-State Addict
 
~Brian~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Bethlehem, PA
Member #1019

My Ride:
2014 Honda Accord V6, 2015 Ducati 899 Panigale, 2018 Yamaha R1

iTrader: (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by twastheglow View Post
But that's my point. Why bother? Why should we have to feel like that? This shouldn't be Aushwitz Tuners. But that's what it's become. This ****ing site is not my life. I'm on while I'm at work. I choose to post on this one and have fun with the people on here...but I'm not that ****ing devoted. I'll just move on to the next site if I have to.
Well I've already tried to fight the system on here and have lost each time.

I just gave up and went with it.
__________________
Quote:
i doubt it Slevin. A jet pack would be very risky in a zombie apocalypse being that jet pack technology has not come very far since its inception.
~Brian~ is offline  
Old 11-21-2008, 01:02 PM   #13832
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyCarIsFTL View Post
All you have to do to stay "on" topic is to post one thing relevant to the thread, twas.

It sucks to not be able to go off topic without getting penalized but sometimes when they don't correct it, **** storms like 100 posts of off-topic on a thread about landlords occurs. And that's irritating too.

I'm guilty of it, we all are, post a few off topic things here and there in a thread, and as long as you mention something relevant to the thread, it's ok!
Oh, I've tried your method. Then my "off topic" comment just gets deleted by Troll. What the ****. I wouldn't delete what he has to say if I had the choice. And who cares of a topic gets off topic a little. Unless the OP complains, who cares? Here's where the problem lies...and I'll use the LL thread as an example. We were talking about LL, then it "got off topic" and we started talking about something else. If we started another thread about the new topic, it would get locked. We can't. I just don't see what the big deal is. Honestly. In the LL thread, no one's feelings were getting hurt, we weren't being disrespectful, we weren't being rude, yet, I still got points. Why? Because I went off topic. That's the gayest thing I've ever heard.
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 11-21-2008, 01:02 PM   #13833
omgjacki
Tri-State Post Whore
 
omgjacki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Gilbertsville, PA
Member #5869

My Ride:
2018 CX-5 GT Premium, 2018 Honda Grom

iTrader: (4)
Send a message via AIM to omgjacki Send a message via Yahoo to omgjacki
Oh man... Lazy Eye is on. I haven't heard this song in a while.
__________________
Ryan M. Sherwood
September 9, 1985 - October 7, 2009
omgjacki is offline  
Old 11-21-2008, 01:04 PM   #13834
Kerplunk105
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Kerplunk105's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Langhorne, PA
Member #1967

My Ride:
2007 Subaru Impreza

iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to Kerplunk105
omfg. Work is so beat.


__________________
~Elizabeth~
Kerplunk105 is offline  
Old 11-21-2008, 01:15 PM   #13835
ASIAN JUL
Tri-State Post Whore
 
ASIAN JUL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: DelCo ;]
Member #9030

My Ride:
'95 Integra LS hatch

iTrader: (1)
Just refer to the Whatever thread, I guess Mike. There's nothing I can really suggest other than that. Sorry to hear you're so frustrated about it. Talk to Bry about it if you are really concerned about it.
__________________
[
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
]

Quote:
It was the sexual guardian angel saying sir your stroke is on point, go forth and conquer
ASIAN JUL is offline  
Old 11-21-2008, 01:18 PM   #13836
Kerplunk105
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Kerplunk105's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Langhorne, PA
Member #1967

My Ride:
2007 Subaru Impreza

iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to Kerplunk105
__________________
~Elizabeth~
Kerplunk105 is offline  
Old 11-21-2008, 01:18 PM   #13837
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyCarIsFTL View Post
Just refer to the Whatever thread, I guess Mike. There's nothing I can really suggest other than that. Sorry to hear you're so frustrated about it. Talk to Bry about it if you are really concerned about it.
No, **** him. I've tried. I feel like he's part of the problem. If someone had a problem in Aushwitz, I don't think they'd go to Hitler looking for help and understanding. I know you too are friends, but he doesn't seem like the type of guy I would be friends with. And he's clearly not fond of me. So whatever. I'll stop bitching about it now.
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 11-21-2008, 01:21 PM   #13838
poisonivory
Tri-State Addict
 
poisonivory's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Philly
Member #5979

My Ride:
2010 Lancer GTS

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to poisonivory
__________________
-Mario


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
poisonivory is offline  
Old 11-21-2008, 01:22 PM   #13839
Kerplunk105
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Kerplunk105's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Langhorne, PA
Member #1967

My Ride:
2007 Subaru Impreza

iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to Kerplunk105
bahahahahahahaha
__________________
~Elizabeth~
Kerplunk105 is offline  
Old 11-21-2008, 01:24 PM   #13840
ASIAN JUL
Tri-State Post Whore
 
ASIAN JUL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: DelCo ;]
Member #9030

My Ride:
'95 Integra LS hatch

iTrader: (1)
Sorry to hear it's frustrating you, Mike. There are forums for people like you who like to go off topic! Lol
__________________
[
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
]

Quote:
It was the sexual guardian angel saying sir your stroke is on point, go forth and conquer
ASIAN JUL is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
***TST's Official "Boring" Thread, Part Deux*** Buster Off-Topic 40005 12-07-2011 02:02 PM
The official "Talk me out of Joining the Navy as a Corpsman" Thread. Drftpretty Off-Topic 15 09-17-2010 11:01 AM
***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread- II*** ~Brian~ Off-Topic 21 12-17-2008 04:19 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.