|
|
#1 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Philly PA
Member #1961
My Ride: BMW E60 M5 V10 6 Speed --- Ducati Monster 696 iTrader: (4)
|
The TST all you can eat Sushi Junkie meet
Do you like cars and freshly made sushi?
Well then! The TST Sushi meet might just be for you. This idea was brought up in an off topic thread and a lot of people have the love for sushi and want a meet revolving around it. The location is about 10 minutes north of Princeton NJ on rt 206 in Kingston NJ. I have been to the place many times and it is ALL YOU CAN EAT SUSHI for 20 dollars week nights. I went and got rainbow rolls, dragon rolls, miso soup etc. you can get as much as you want so long as you eat it all. I'm sure many of us wont have a problem with that. We need to be sure we arent loud and messy and we cannot waste food. Dont be greedy also. This is a nice place to go. I'll kick off the meet in a couple weeks. I'll keep it going as long as there is enough interest. I dont get as much sushi as I'd like so I could use it every friday night or so... Date: 6-Nov-09 @ 7 PM Place: Sushi Palace in Kingston NJ Yay for JDM food and JDM enthusiasts. Last edited by Vr-4-Life; 10-25-2009 at 03:10 PM. |
|
|
|
| Bookmarks |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Sushi in my sauerkraut?! (now with refinished wheels) | twastheglow | Gallery | 58 | 03-17-2011 07:53 PM |
| TST Sushi Dinner Meet on 3/18 hosted by Fujito at Fuji Restaurant in Haddonfield, NJ | TROLL | Upcoming Events | 122 | 04-12-2010 01:10 AM |
| Pictures: Made Sushi for the first time | Tonk | Off-Topic | 34 | 03-01-2010 09:57 AM |
| Beltsville State Park Meet (PA)- June 29th (meet was moved/cancelled) | gary | Upcoming Events | 35 | 07-01-2008 03:56 PM |
| Sushi Places? | Jeffros Spec V | Off-Topic | 13 | 11-15-2006 12:55 AM |