TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Networking: requests and offers
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 02-26-2010, 12:46 AM   #1
!Funny
Tri-State Addict

Member #7213

My Ride:
1987 Ford Fiesta DERRBO

Needed: Cars for partial photoshoots! *Details Inside* Free of Charge

Just as the title states; I need cars to photograph for PARTIAL photoshoots. I am trying to build my portfolio and just have not shot enough cars IMO to create a worthy enough selection of photographs. These will NOT be full photoshoots, just a short 20-30 minute period where I will take between 40-50 shots and only edit 2-3 of those shots for my use.

______The guidelines to fit what I want.

-Your car must either be under 2 or 3 years old or it must be barely older, extremely clean, and/or tastefully modded.(This means no scratches, dents, or miscolored paint. I want damn near showroom quality if possible.)

-I would like if the car is somewhat performance oriented but based on a case-by-case basis, it might not be important.

-I have a strange schedule due to my schooling hours, so it would help if the owner has a semi-flexible schedule with free time before sunset. Although, after sunset would be fine aswell.

-A black car is definitely acceptable, but I would like to photograph more vibrant colored cars with paint that will pop. (Blue, white, red, green, orange, etc)

*** As payment for helping me out with this, you will receive an 8"x10" edited color print of each picture I use. (For a little money, I can do an 11"x14" or 13"x19")

*****I am located in Bucks County, PA and go to school in Glenside/Erdenheim, PA. I am willing to meet up closer to whichever location.

I really hope to see some interest in this, you would really be helping me out! Oh yeah and I would like to get these shoots going as soon as possible, because I will be graduating in approx. 2 months.

See my signature for a link to my current work. PM or post in this thread with any interest. Thank you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by !Funny; 02-26-2010 at 12:56 AM.
!Funny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 12:49 AM   #2
Got Insulin?
Hard Snarker
Super Moderator

Member #7591

My Ride:
01 Audi TT 225, GVR-4 #72/1000, 91 TSi AWD

Send a message via AIM to Got Insulin?
06 MINI cooper S, with less than 20K on it. Hyper Blue with racing stripes. Where are you located at?
Old 02-26-2010, 12:54 AM   #3
!Funny
Tri-State Addict

Member #7213

My Ride:
1987 Ford Fiesta DERRBO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Insulin? View Post
06 MINI cooper S, with less than 20K on it. Hyper Blue with racing stripes. Where are you located at?
Wow! Sounds so perfect!

and GREAT POINT! I will go back and edit my post, I am located in Bucks County, PA. and go to school in Glenside/Erdenheim, PA.

Old 02-26-2010, 12:57 AM   #4
STiGuy06
Tri-State Addict

Member #14844

Send a message via AIM to STiGuy06
I've been wanting nice shots of my 06 Black STi or my 73 Bug w/ custom Cherry Liquorice Metallic paint. I'm in Bethlehem, PA 18020.....both cars are mint.

2006 STi (newest pics on last pages)

http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/...ad.php?t=90846

Last edited by STiGuy06; 02-26-2010 at 01:01 AM.
STiGuy06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 01:04 AM   #5
!Funny
Tri-State Addict

Member #7213

My Ride:
1987 Ford Fiesta DERRBO

Quote:
Originally Posted by STiGuy06 View Post
I've been wanting nice shots of my 06 Black STi or my 73 Bug w/ custom Cherry Liquorice Metallic paint. I'm in Bethlehem, PA 18020.....both cars are mint.
Both of those sound awesome, but unless you are willing to come down to my area, that might be a little too far for my current schedule. Though I do have free days, I am also busy building my website, shooting school assignments, and working at night on the weekends.

PM me your availability and possibly some cell phone shots of either beetle or sti so I can decide if they are what I am looking for.

Thank you both for the interest so far!

Old 02-26-2010, 01:07 AM   #6
Got Insulin?
Hard Snarker
Super Moderator

Member #7591

My Ride:
01 Audi TT 225, GVR-4 #72/1000, 91 TSi AWD

Send a message via AIM to Got Insulin?

Not my car, but the same color scheme. If you want to shoot me a PM, we can figure out where our schedules line up and when I should clean my car.
Old 02-26-2010, 01:12 AM   #7
SvicksTc
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #7395

My Ride:
Nike 6.0

Where in bucks I come home from school on the weekends I don't have anything special it's a titanium gray rx8 gt with 24k on it nice and minty but prolly not what youre looking for

it would be nice to learn some things about shooting Cara I just got a cam like 3 weeks ago
|Nikon|
Twitter:

Last edited by SvicksTc; 02-26-2010 at 01:14 AM.
SvicksTc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 01:12 AM   #8
STiGuy06
Tri-State Addict

Member #14844

Send a message via AIM to STiGuy06
Ah damn, yeah i don't want to travel that distance either. Lol...I'm a big panzy when it comes to driving.
Old 02-26-2010, 01:17 PM   #9
!Funny
Tri-State Addict

Member #7213

My Ride:
1987 Ford Fiesta DERRBO

Quote:
Originally Posted by SvicksTc View Post
Where in bucks I come home from school on the weekends I don't have anything special it's a titanium gray rx8 gt with 24k on it nice and minty but prolly not what youre looking for

it would be nice to learn some things about shooting Cara I just got a cam like 3 weeks ago
Uhm, that is a possibility, I would like to do a more brightly colored car, but if your car is spotless and local we could probably work something out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STiGuy06 View Post
Ah damn, yeah i don't want to travel that distance either. Lol...I'm a big panzy when it comes to driving.
haha word, that's fine. Thanks for the interest!

Old 02-26-2010, 01:32 PM   #10
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

Send a message via AIM to Oakes
?

Old 02-26-2010, 05:12 PM   #11
!Funny
Tri-State Addict

Member #7213

My Ride:
1987 Ford Fiesta DERRBO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakes View Post
?

Looks awesome! That would work great! Would be nice to shoot it! Who owns it? Could you PM me some details on it, and possibly the location? Or is that yours? I thought you had a Fusion?

Old 02-26-2010, 05:32 PM   #12
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #1208

2010 mustang gt grabber blue. just over 7k miles. stock. it's a tough color to take a picture of.

i'm by king of prussia, grew up in glenside so my fam is still there. g/f is in horsham area. so i've got excuses to be out in the area. let me know if you want to meet up for a quickie. I do have to wash the bitch though...

Last edited by Scapegoat; 02-26-2010 at 05:35 PM.
Scapegoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 06:02 PM   #13
!Funny
Tri-State Addict

Member #7213

My Ride:
1987 Ford Fiesta DERRBO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapegoat View Post
2010 mustang gt grabber blue. just over 7k miles. stock. it's a tough color to take a picture of.

i'm by king of prussia, grew up in glenside so my fam is still there. g/f is in horsham area. so i've got excuses to be out in the area. let me know if you want to meet up for a quickie. I do have to wash the bitch though...

Crazy color! Looks super vibrant! I'd love to meet up with you sometime this coming week/weekend to get a shoot in, if you are available? I will be closer to the horsham area this week, because I am off from school for spring break.

PM me your availability and we will talk some more . . . but I'm def interested!

Old 02-27-2010, 12:04 AM   #14
disturbedfan121
Tri-State Addict

Member #3604

My Ride:
2010 GG EVO X

I have an 03 mazdaspeed protege in amazing shape, all it would need is a good buff/cleaning to be showroom.

'03 MSP-7psi - SOLD.......'93 Sc300 5spd - SOLD
'98 BMW Z3 - SOLD.......'92 miata turbo -Traded
'10 Evo X- Traded in for .....'14 Jetta TDI 6spd man.......
'99 miata NB shell Project....'96 Impreza w/v.1 STi swap
disturbedfan121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 05:08 AM   #15
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4384

My Ride:

PM being sent.
Old 02-27-2010, 12:49 PM   #16
CHR!S
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #460

My Ride:
2005 Cadillac CTS-V

Send a message via AIM to CHR!S
kyle you know you wanna shoot an 08 fit sport
CHR!S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 01:00 PM   #17
cmr076
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2319

My Ride:
S4

Send a message via AIM to cmr076
antonelli im assuming? My parents live right up ardmore ave haha.
cmr076 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 01:11 PM   #18
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4384

My Ride:

You can also use my Fusion as well, if you want brighter colors, heres a pic of the actual car.

I can also show you where this road is if you want to use it, I don't want to let it get whored out though haha
Old 02-27-2010, 01:51 PM   #19
!Funny
Tri-State Addict

Member #7213

My Ride:
1987 Ford Fiesta DERRBO

Quote:
Originally Posted by disturbedfan121 View Post
I have an 03 mazdaspeed protege in amazing shape, all it would need is a good buff/cleaning to be showroom.
hmm. . . can you send me a PM with your availability? and what color is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHR!S View Post
kyle you know you wanna shoot an 08 fit sport
sounds good to me nuh! wash it, we'll shoot it tomorrow night or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmr076 View Post
antonelli im assuming? My parents live right up ardmore ave haha.
haha yeah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakes View Post
You can also use my Fusion as well, if you want brighter colors, heres a pic of the actual car.

If you are willing to bring it to my area/my schools area, I'm definitely down to shoot it, the red will probably POP and since it's your car I'm sure its REALLY clean!

Old 02-27-2010, 02:37 PM   #20
cmr076
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2319

My Ride:
S4

Send a message via AIM to cmr076
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Funny View Post
haha yeah!
i always used to see a sick e36 bmw there when i would pass the parking lot!
cmr076 is offline   Reply With Quote