TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Vendor Marketplace > [TST] Vendors > (Past Vendors)
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 01-23-2011, 09:20 PM   #1
diddiyo
Noob-Jersey

Member #19413

My Ride:
2003 corvette z06

new website, list of colors & styles?

hi, i just bought a used set of rims that i'd like to get powdercoated once i got them. any idea when the website will be back up with the list of styles/colors? I know the colors look dif in real life anyway but i think it would be good to at least get an idea what's available before i start browing through hundreds of colors/styles at your shop lol.
Old 01-23-2011, 09:38 PM   #2
LPC
Former Vendor

Member #5666

My Ride:
92 Eagle Talon TSI

Hi the new site is still under development and will be up soon but bare with us on this one in the mean time ill pm you were you can take a look at all the colors. also dont be shy i dont mind at all if you want to stop by the shop and just look at colors so if you ever want to stop by and check them out come on over.
Old 01-25-2011, 08:28 PM   #3
superskaterxes
Tri-State Addict

Member #10675

My Ride:
2006 Mazdaspeed 6

Send a message via AIM to superskaterxes
Stefan!!!!

you really need to go to martin and look at the colors in person. the website swatches dont do a justice!!!

P.S. shocker yellow is all mine biatch!!!!
GT3076R BITCHES ~ TXS BOV ~ 3" MAF SRI ~ AP PROtune'd ~ MBC ~ Custom FMIC w/Treadstone TR8 Core ~ CPE DP ~ DNP Mani w/Tial 38mm MV-S EWG VTA'd~ CPE BT TIP ~ TWM SS ~ CPE RMM ~ TTFMM ~ CPE RDM ~ BC CO's slammed ~ SPC BJ's ~ EBC Red's ~ Stoptech's ~ Technafit SS Lines ~ Autometer Boost & STRI EGT ~ 20% Tint ~ LED Tails ~ Denso ITV-24's ~ CPE Dual CBE ~ Whiteline RSB ~ PnP'd IM ~ CDFP Internals ~ labonte meth kit ~ VC tapped OCC
Old 01-25-2011, 09:33 PM   #4
bmatyeah
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4478

My Ride:
1997 Ford Mustang

Send a message via AIM to bmatyeah
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddiyo View Post
hi, i just bought a used set of rims that i'd like to get powdercoated once i got them. any idea when the website will be back up with the list of styles/colors? I know the colors look dif in real life anyway but i think it would be good to at least get an idea what's available before i start browing through hundreds of colors/styles at your shop lol.
I have the color's I can send you some in a .zip file if you give me a "color range" I am redoing the website and re-working the color swatches. LPC is all about customer service. I agree with everyone, you really need to go to the shop to see the colors. Not that the swatches are wrong but it's not exactly like how it is on the swatch. The new gallery is going to have more examples of part's coated instead of the swatch's.
Old 01-25-2011, 09:41 PM   #5
LPC
Former Vendor

Member #5666

My Ride:
92 Eagle Talon TSI

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmatyeah View Post
I have the color's I can send you some in a .zip file if you give me a "color range" I am redoing the website and re-working the color swatches. LPC is all about customer service. I agree with everyone, you really need to go to the shop to see the colors. Not that the swatches are wrong but it's not exactly like how it is on the swatch. The new gallery is going to have more examples of part's coated instead of the swatch's.
Say hello to my new Marketing Manager!!!! Bryan is the shizzle when it comes to web sites and media!!!
Old 01-26-2011, 12:22 AM   #6
diddiyo
Noob-Jersey

Member #19413

My Ride:
2003 corvette z06

thanks martin, i guess i will stop by some time soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by superskaterxes View Post
Stefan!!!!

you really need to go to martin and look at the colors in person. the website swatches dont do a justice!!

P.S. shocker yellow is all mine biatch!!!!
no worries anthony, not thinking about getting anything like that. i'm looking for a more "everyday"-friendly color (no offense, your setup looks sick! ) even though some kind of purple would be nice lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmatyeah View Post
I have the color's I can send you some in a .zip file if you give me a "color range" I am redoing the website and re-working the color swatches.
well i looked through all the sticky-threads and picked a couple of colors that i like so far. the wheels i'm gonna get pc'd are rx8 wheels btw.
- black chrome with super high gloss (maybe a bit more sparkly?)
- ultra black chrome with clear coat (same)
- lazer bronze
- salem gold textures
- triple bronze

so these colors are just a few ideas that i think would go well on a metro gray speed3. can't post pics yet, need a few more posts lol.

Last edited by diddiyo; 01-26-2011 at 12:32 AM.