TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > General Car Related Chat
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 02-24-2011, 09:40 AM   #1
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
Formula Drift invades Yas Marina Circuit in Abu Dhabi, streaming live Friday at 10am!

Be sure to check out www.formulad.com/live this Friday at 10 a.m. EST time to catch professional drifting competition, held at Yas Marina Circuit in Abu Dhabi for the first time in the Middle East!

The track is amazing and the best drivers in the world are there so its definitely worth checking out. This will also be Tanner Foust's last drift appearance before he goes on hiatus. I'm also looking forward to 2 Supras that will be out there... Aasbo in the Team Need For Speed Supra, and Ken Gushi in the RSR Supra... pretty sick!

Again, the link is www.formulad.com/live and it gets started at 10 a.m. EST tomorrow, Friday 2/25/11.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 10:53 PM   #2
OMGz Turbo
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3108

My Ride:
01' WS6..That whistles...01' Explorer 5.slow

Yay i forgot all about this, thanks bry

NO ONE CARES ABOUT BEING TTT APPROVED
OMGz Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 01:49 AM   #3
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Sweet preview photo gallery... http://www.formulad.com/blog/2011/be...-photo-update/

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
Old 02-25-2011, 10:42 AM   #4
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Check it out streaming live right now! Who are you rooting for? Coughcough2supras!

|

Quote:

|
Old 02-25-2011, 11:16 AM   #5
Chopper17
Tri-State Addict

Member #7860

My Ride:
If it dont smoke black bring it back!

Gushi's RHD supra I will sell my soul for. No questions asked.
Chopper17 is offline   Reply With Quote