TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Upcoming Events
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 02-24-2009, 03:14 PM   #1
Ciotti
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #8225

My Ride:
96' Cobra Vert

3/8/09 SCCA Autocross Winter Series Event #3 @ NJMP in Millville, NJ

Sunday, March 8, 2009 is the third event of the South Jersey SCCA / Philly SCCA joint winter series and is being held at New Jersey Motorsports Park in Millville. No noise restrictions at this event but also no ride alongs from anyone other than an instructor as per NJ state laws.

Preregistration is up: http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.c...E5CA9C81D12DCA

The date for the last event in this series is...

Sunday, March 22, 2009 at Citzens Bank Park in Philadelphia

Come on out and get some in the cold!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

8 reps for your driver mod muscles

When something has foibles and won't handle perfectly, that gives it a particularly human quality as it makes mistakes. That's how we can build a relationship with a car that other people just won't get - Jeremy Clarkson

Last edited by Ciotti; 02-26-2009 at 12:49 AM.
Ciotti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 02:58 PM   #2
piknockout
Tri-State Addict

Member #1855

My Ride:
2006 Subaru STi

I would've been at this one had the wifey went on that trip to AZ.

I'll be at the March 22nd CBP event though doing my first testing with all the STU prep.

3 STU - 2006 Philly STX Champ - 2007/2008 WDCR STX Champ - Sponsored by
piknockout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 03:11 PM   #3
CleanNeon98
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #2029

My Ride:
"Honey Badger" Turbo Miata

Send a message via AIM to CleanNeon98
I'll be skipping this as well...have some things to take care of $$ wise.
Old 02-25-2009, 05:14 PM   #4
jcr557
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #7777

My Ride:
Fiesta ST, Subaru WRX

Send a message via AIM to jcr557
i wont be able to make it to this one either
ill be at CBP tho

jcr557 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 11:53 PM   #5
psushoe
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #2057

My Ride:
2006 Evo IX MR

I'm out too. I'll just be getting back from Rochester that weekend. I should be at CBP though.

124 SM - Sponsored by:
psushoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 12:12 AM   #6
Ciotti
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #8225

My Ride:
96' Cobra Vert

Dayum, isn't anyone coming for me to beat up on?

When something has foibles and won't handle perfectly, that gives it a particularly human quality as it makes mistakes. That's how we can build a relationship with a car that other people just won't get - Jeremy Clarkson
Old 02-26-2009, 12:13 AM   #7
IMPREZvWRX
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #164

I should be there. Maybe. I could use the seat time.
IMPREZvWRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 12:49 AM   #8
Ciotti
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #8225

My Ride:
96' Cobra Vert

Preregistration is up http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.c...E5CA9C81D12DCA

Old 02-26-2009, 10:15 AM   #9
AJ Hartman
Tri-State Addict

Member #10560

My Ride:
98 Mustang/99 mustang

ill be there. ill give u a run for ur money haha. i gotta go figure out what class i need to run in tho. u got a link where i can find that out so i dont get to the track and have to figure it out there?

Last edited by AJ Hartman; 02-26-2009 at 10:32 AM.
AJ Hartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 10:17 AM   #10
AJ Hartman
Tri-State Addict

Member #10560

My Ride:
98 Mustang/99 mustang

oh, and let me know if anyone is meeting up at best buy and what time so we can all cruise down together.
AJ Hartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 11:06 AM   #11
Ciotti
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #8225

My Ride:
96' Cobra Vert

We're meeting up at Best Buy at 7:30 to caravan down, PM me with what parts you have installed and I'll tell you what class you're in.

Old 02-26-2009, 12:12 PM   #12
bronxbomber252
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #10826

My Ride:
2001 Honda S2000

Ill be there, I will see you all there as Rowan University (my current location) is closer than Moorestown. However if I end up at home in Medford that weekend Ill cruise down with you all.

the last CBP event was my first and I was very happy with my performance. Hopefully i'll do even better this time! I'm getting some negative camber in the front this weekend so I should have some more front end grip to counteract some of the understeer inherent in my RSX.
bronxbomber252 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 09:04 PM   #13
jrtcbmw
Tri-State Addict

Member #1850

My Ride:
F250 6.0Powerstroke, E36 Project Track Car/Drift Car

Send a message via AIM to jrtcbmw
Start of my spring break is that weekend. My codriver and I should be making it to this event. If not ill be there to check out NJ Motorsports Park and take some photos.

"I don’t fail, I succeed at finding what doesn’t work"
jrtcbmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 09:31 PM   #14
psushoe
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #2057

My Ride:
2006 Evo IX MR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciotti View Post
Dayum, isn't anyone coming for me to beat up on?
Josh and I aren't coming so you don't get beat up on

124 SM - Sponsored by:
psushoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 02:47 PM   #15
Ciotti
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #8225

My Ride:
96' Cobra Vert

Christ, correction on the meeting time at Best Buy for the caravan down, I meant to type 7:00 not 7:30, sorry guys

Old 03-02-2009, 04:54 PM   #16
Charged SVTF
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4118

My Ride:
2002 Ford Focus SVT

Send a message via AIM to Charged SVTF Send a message via Yahoo to Charged SVTF
I shall see yall down there.

FocusSport CoolFlo Intake - Focus Central 65mm TB - Ford Racing Coated Headers - Cat Delete - Borla 2.5"
Charged SVTF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 06:09 PM   #17
DPancoast
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #6193

My Ride:
94 Integra GSR / 96 Jeep (DD)

Send a message via AIM to DPancoast
i know a bunch of mr2 guys are comin out. might try and ride with one of them to co-drive

- 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days)
- 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011)
- 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD)
- 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD)

Quote:
in-raging? is that like an internal raging hard on? usage might include: i'm in-raging for some bacon right now
DPancoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 06:38 PM   #18
STIJay05
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #6880

My Ride:
05 Subaru WRX STI

Just registered. I'll be meeting you at best buy for the ride, never been to Millville so I don't know where it is.
STIJay05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 08:34 PM   #19
Ciotti
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #8225

My Ride:
96' Cobra Vert

Now we're talkin, I was beginning to think everyone was wussing out on this one, good to see there are still some manly men that are coming out to do some manly men driving

Old 03-02-2009, 08:45 PM   #20
piknockout
Tri-State Addict

Member #1855

My Ride:
2006 Subaru STi

I wonder how much of the snow will be left over, could be an interesting event.

3 STU - 2006 Philly STX Champ - 2007/2008 WDCR STX Champ - Sponsored by
piknockout is offline   Reply With Quote