TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Networking: requests and offers
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 01-27-2008, 05:54 AM   #1
yellow2000S/R
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2462

My Ride:
1996 7.3 f250, 2001 Focus wagon

Job Wanted: Recent graduate from WyoTech

Hi,

My name is Joshua Helfrich and I recently graduated WyoTech on December 21st 2007 and after graduating I took a month break and am now ready to start my career in the automotive field.

While attending WyoTech, I received an Associate in Specialized Technology Degree in Collision/Refinishing Technology with Management and also took the add on classes of Trim & Upholstery Technology and Chassis Fabrication/High Performance Engines. I was there for a total of 15 months which may not seem like a long time but it was around 7 hours class / shop time a day for 3 months in each class.

Regardless of the fact of having limited knowledge I am looking forward to expanding it and learn relatively quickly. I have lately taken an interest in composites and fiberglass work and have been reading up a lot on online forums during my month break so that is a possibility also. I have many books from the HP Books series regarding mainly chassis, suspension, handling, welding and now a book for composite work along with a book for off road setups.

I have no problem with doing Upholstery, Collision, or Refinishing but I'd prefer it to be fabrication related doing cages/chassis work possibly and similar work.

Below is a link to my resume:

http://www.endlessmotorsports.net/Jo...richResume.doc

Course descriptions and paper - copies of my resumes are available by mail. I will be putting together a previous project portfolio together tomorrow and updating with a link.

Thanks you for your time,

Joshua Helfrich

Last edited by yellow2000S/R; 01-27-2008 at 06:01 AM.
yellow2000S/R is offline   Reply With Quote