TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Upcoming Events
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 10-18-2007, 07:45 AM   #1
hercfe
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #1250

Toys for Tots meet

It's that time of the year again! This will be the 3rd annual Toys for Tots toy drive, sponsored by SRT-4mation and The United States Marine Corps(Reserve). The last two years were a blast, and I'm sure this year will be as well. We will be holding the meet this year on Sunday, November 18th this year at 1500 (3:00 PM). It will be in the same lot as last year, the park and ride lot behind the Home Depot at the Palisades Mall.

Donations are not required to attend the meet, but remember, these toys are donated and delivered to give LOCAL children a happier holiday.

Donations should be a new, unwrapped toy, preferrably not stuffed animal type toys(for sanitation purposes).

Last year we had quite a turnout, and even got a nice show by Jay and Kevin with the Red Sled. For all who have never been, we usually hang out in the parking lot for a hour or two, then head in to Dave and Busters for drinks and video games. This is open to any type of car, and any club.

Any further information will be posted by myself.

Again the date and time are Sunday November 18th at 3:00pm at the Park and Ride lot behind Home Depot at the Palisades mall.
hercfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 08:05 AM   #2
Ender81
*yawn*
Super Moderator

Member #1753

My Ride:
Idles a little rough ;)

This sounds like a lot of fun, and it's for one of my favorite causes. I might make it up for this.

**EDIT**
I'm in like flint lol.
I know this is my work cutting into this, but they use a pretty expensive casket for the Dragula.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by Ender81; 10-18-2007 at 08:35 AM.
Ender81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 02:20 PM   #3
2drStunner
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2009

My Ride:
2010 Genesis Coupe 2.0T and 2008 Honda CBR1000rr

Send a message via AIM to 2drStunner
In! Neons everywhere baby!
you're car looks so deliciously good possibly better then the cereal i'm about to eat.
2drStunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 12:02 AM   #4
AyeBaby285
Noob-Jersey

Member #5911

My Ride:
Maxima

Can I help?
AyeBaby285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 06:21 PM   #5
hercfe
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #1250

help? sure, pass the word about the meet, and show up with a toy! If you're a Leatherneck, show up in blues with the rest of us Jarines!
Old 11-03-2007, 08:19 AM   #6
Tiny
Tri-State Addict

Member #469

I was a little upset because i'll be in Myrtle Beach for the one in FDR park, but I definatly wanted to do this again this year.

I'll be back in town for this, and should have the new charger by then, so i'm going to make every effort to get up there. I think the coolest one I was ever at they flew one of the giagantic Marine Helicopters (think transformers) out and landed it in the field to pick up the toys that were collected. That was pretty neat.
Old 11-16-2007, 05:34 PM   #7
hercfe
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #1250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
I was a little upset because i'll be in Myrtle Beach for the one in FDR park, but I definatly wanted to do this again this year.

I'll be back in town for this, and should have the new charger by then, so i'm going to make every effort to get up there. I think the coolest one I was ever at they flew one of the giagantic Marine Helicopters (think transformers) out and landed it in the field to pick up the toys that were collected. That was pretty neat.

sounds good. Hope to see everyone out there to help support our local kids!

Semper Fi.
Old 11-17-2007, 09:05 AM   #8
htheduck
Tri-State Addict

Member #583

Send a message via AIM to htheduck Send a message via Yahoo to htheduck
Matt, I wish you could have made the time earlier in the day. I will come out for a brief time.

94 Integra LS

htheduck is offline   Reply With Quote