TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Welcome > The TST Store
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 12-08-2011, 07:55 PM   #1
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
2012 TST Calendars are complete, available for order now!

‎2012 TST Calendars are finally complete! Pre-order yours now to ensure it is delivered before the end of the year. Great for gifts to friends and family, or for yourself. Check them out, they turned out great!

This calendar was made thanks to TST members who submitted photos of their own cars or photos that they took and as a result this calendar was entirely generated from within the community! Thank you to everyone who submitted photos, it was difficult to choose which photos to use but it resulted in a fantastic calendar.

These were ordered in limited quantity and will be in stock and shipping before the end of next week so don't hesitate to get yours now.

Order yours here: http://www.tristatetuners.com/store/...products_id=36

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 08:10 PM   #2
SvicksTc
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #7395

My Ride:
Nike 6.0

Looking Fresh...
|Nikon|
Twitter:
SvicksTc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 08:29 PM   #3
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Thanks, it took way more time than I expected to make this happen but I'm definitely happy with the results. We had so many good photo submissions I wanted to make a collage with a bunch of photos on the back cover or inside back page but unfortunately without permission from every single photographer and car owner I wasn't able to do that.

The calendars are only $10 each so they're a great value. Shipping for up to three calendars is only $2, any more than that and shipping is free!

Shipping is FREE on all orders $35 and up, so this is a great time to order a hoodie and a calendar to get set for winter and get free shipping too

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
Old 12-08-2011, 08:47 PM   #4
x03_EVOx
Tri-State Addict

Member #22077

My Ride:
2003 Mitsubishi Evo 8

awesome looking calendar!!! Will definitely be ordering myself one of these..

1995 Mitsu 3000gt VR4 - Sold

2003 RR Mitsu EVO 8 - Current....need a better DD!
2005 Mitsu Outlander XLS - The Wifey's ride.....
x03_EVOx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 09:04 PM   #5
newdesignz
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #10935

My Ride:
KOUKI S14

Sick made the cover!!
newdesignz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 12:31 AM   #6
thebillsman
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #15359

My Ride:
vf34 saab

Quote:
Originally Posted by newdesignz View Post
Sick made the cover!!
congrats ev
thebillsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 09:42 AM   #7
accordguy04
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #18243

My Ride:
2004 Honda Accord 6-6

Send a message via AIM to accordguy04
Ordered. Cant wait to see it! :D
accordguy04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 07:39 PM   #8
FazdaGt
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3161

My Ride:
compensates for my size.

Send a message via AIM to FazdaGt
Looks Great! Glad I made the cut!

Quote:
"Hi, Italy? I broke one of your Lambos, I can has new oil pan and bumper?"
FazdaGt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 07:51 PM   #9
Tru2Blu
Tri-State Addict

Member #1214

My Ride:
02 Mazda Millenia

Send a message via AIM to Tru2Blu Send a message via MSN to Tru2Blu Send a message via Yahoo to Tru2Blu
Might get this just for the april shot.
Old 12-13-2011, 01:48 PM   #10
prew
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #14917

Ordered, thanks for putting this together.
prew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 04:40 PM   #11
jpalamar
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #13773

My Ride:
03 Corvette Z06

Ordered.
jpalamar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 09:52 PM   #12
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Thanks for the orders guys, we have all of the envelopes addressed and ready to go, just waiting to receive the calendars. The printing of the calendars got backed up a couple days and even though I gave them hell for it I couldn't speed things up so it looks like we should be shipping them out to everyone by Tuesday of next week.

|

Quote:

|
Old 12-16-2011, 10:10 PM   #13
Big_Jim
Dealing with stupidity.
Super Moderator

Member #7592

ill take one.
Old 12-19-2011, 11:10 AM   #14
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

The calendars are being delivered today and we are planning to ship them today as well! If you haven't put your order in yet but still want to get one before the new year then put your order in today!

http://www.tristatetuners.com/store/...products_id=36

|

Quote:

|
Old 12-20-2011, 03:20 PM   #15
laser92dsm
Tri-State Addict

Member #14720

My Ride:
gets me from point A to point B

Send a message via AIM to laser92dsm
Ordered mine, cannot wait to get it!

1987 Toyota Supra
laser92dsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 04:47 PM   #16
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

We shipped roughly 60 orders this morning and they should be arriving to everyone in 1-2 days. Hope everyone enjoys!

For those who haven't ordered yet we o still have some calendars available. Remember that you get free shipping on orders of $35 or more so its perfect to order a couple things together to save on shipping.

|

Quote:

|
Old 12-21-2011, 02:14 PM   #17
BrandonINS
Vendor

Member #22292

My Ride:
2005 Legacy GT

Just received mine today, looks great and will hang at my desk. Thanks for the calendar and happy holidays.
BrandonINS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 02:18 PM   #18
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Awesome glad to hear it, enjoy and happy holidays!

|

Quote:

|
Old 12-21-2011, 05:54 PM   #19
DPancoast
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #6193

My Ride:
94 Integra GSR / 96 Jeep (DD)

Send a message via AIM to DPancoast
Hmmmm guess I need to stop at my dads place!

- 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days)
- 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011)
- 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD)
- 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD)

Quote:
in-raging? is that like an internal raging hard on? usage might include: i'm in-raging for some bacon right now
DPancoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 12:31 PM   #20
FazdaGt
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3161

My Ride:
compensates for my size.

Send a message via AIM to FazdaGt
Got mine this morning. The quality is extremely impressive for how inexpensive they were. Thanks for putting this together Bryan!

Quote:
"Hi, Italy? I broke one of your Lambos, I can has new oil pan and bumper?"
FazdaGt is offline   Reply With Quote