TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-20-2006, 06:30 PM   #1
silver05bullet
Tri-State Addict

Member #1084

Send a message via AIM to silver05bullet
Glad the evo wasnt first lol

Glad the evo wasnt first.. sorry i swiped from somewhere else..

Top 10 douchebag cars

..10 Maserati: This car is in the number 10 spot only because of their lack of prescence on the road. Typical of a mid-30s douchebag, these cars can be found with their either wealthy or stupidly indebted owners driving like complete morons in thick midday traffic. When they aren't trying to impress high school sop****res with their rad fake ferraris they can be found laying black marks into onramps and nearly taking out soccer moms when they fail to signal while playing NASCAR on the highway.

..9 Civic Si: While most civics are owned by sensible motorists just wanting cheap transport, a small group of teenage douchebags, empowered by the fantastic scenes of speed in The Fast and the Fictious have decided that one car stands above all else as a powerhouse road rocket. They have chosen the anemic Civic Si to show the rest of the commuting world just who's boss. With it's stunning 170 HP, these buzzfarting pests can be seen slowly bumbling through traffic, racecar style, sometimes passing on shoulders and turn lanes to prove their macho vehicles are faster than anything they happen to pass, most of the time when no "race" of any sort is taking place.

..8 BMW 3-Series: Everyone's encountered these douchebags on the road. Yuppie with a cell phone up to his ear, crappy eurotrash technomusic blaring, chinese knock-off designer sunglasses on and a pink polo shirt with the collar popped like a pro. This metro douchebag has only one thing on his mind when he's driving, and that's proving how big a douchebag he really is to any and all drivers on the road. When you are at an intersection with a lane that ends, he will try to race you to get in front of you, when you are doing 15 over on the freeway, he will pretend to be agitated and floor his mighty 220 HP mill to flyby you and show that his vehicle is meant for autobahn speeds. Apparently the warranty as a clause about a free replacement vehicle if the car is damaged while running a red light or stop sign, regardless of age or mileage, so be careful when these crowning douchebags pull their ultimate driving machine up to the line, they might just cross it!

..7 Dodge Ram: This list wouldn't be complete without the country douchebag cousin. Out of all the trucks, none has spurned a douchebag craze like the Hemi toting ram. With it's big grille, sunburnt, dirty, tattoo'd arm hanging out the window, and a confederate flag adorning the rear window, this truckload of douchebaggery will bear down on any little car that happens to be in front of them, tail gating them until they can snarl their overstressed engine to gradually pass by. Loud and awful sounding exhausts along with gun racks and cam seat covers are common place on these rural douche haulers. Just make sure you have a decent bit of distance between these tailgating SOBs if you decide to brake check these lunatics, trucks aren't known for their ability to stop.

..6 Trans-Am: A hardy choice for a midlevel douchebag, Trans-ams are notorious for their owners complete lack of self control when it comes to showing off their badass plastic muscle car. Revving their obnoxiously loud engines at anything with 4 wheels and an audible engine, these douchebags are always looking for a chance to show off their douchebaggery. More often than not, some slack-jawed yokel, upon being called such, will utter phrases like "well what do you drive" or "my ****'s faster'n yours". This boondock douchebag call, while not limited to trans-am drivers, is often followed by a big burnout , no matter how thick the traffic is, and a middle finger. It should be noted, these douchebags appear to network with other douchebags to form douche convoys.

..5 Camaro SS: The companion douchebag to the trans-am, these ****y bastards have taken a notch above the trans-am because of the ego boost their SS badge gives them. SS, standing for Super Small, is a reference to their ***** size. Often the SS douchebag (lol sounds like a ship full of pussies) will try to show off for his inbred girlfriend by racing vehicles that aren't acknowledging a race, or participating in the douchebaggery of trans-am owners, as stated above. On top of burnouts, donuts, and being obnoxious, they firmly believe the SS badge of their Camaro gives them super powers over other Camaros, even V8s, inspite of a weight difference not over come by the marginal power difference.

..4 Mustang Cobra: The crowning douchebag of the V8, the Mustang Cobra reigns supreme in their godlike douchebaggery. Cobra douchebags suffer from a Napoleonic complex that their cars are the greatest vehicles ever made. The fact that can be fast is the primary fuel for this ego. However, when these douchebags are bested they fall back on a douchebag cliche as old as time. People who think their car sucks are jealous of it, and wish they could afford the bourgeois pricetag of a $27000-$30000 car. They are also prone to excuse making, from the design of the car, to the fact that some of these douchebags just don't know how to drive them. These are all excuses levied to try and quell the flood of criticism of the small-dicked, arrogant douchebag when they try to show off more than they are able.

..3 Subaru STi: The douchebag mobile for the 21st century is here. Complete with a simulated ***** enlarging function that gives the owners of these fugly shopping carts with engines the feeling they are more masculine than they truely are. Again spouting claims of jealous or inability to afford a cheap japanese import, the drivers of these cars are the first all-weather douchebags of the list. Because of mass advertising campaigns, the pinheaded morons driving these cars seem to think that any day, rain, snow, shine, or 3" of glaze ice is race day and will not hesitate to prove this to you, even if it means slamming into a telephone pole on a winter day. On top of that, the turbocharged engine gives these twats a sense of superiority over other vehicles that don't have turbochargers. The douchebags brag about these fascinating pieces of technology, even if they haven't a clue how they work.

..2 Mitsubishi EVO: Thanks to a mass marketed hype, Mitsubishi was able to jump into the douchebag market with the Mitsubishi EVO, an ugly piece of junk that can best be described as a turbocharged chinese takeout box. Because of the hype and aura surrounded by these douchemobiles, their owners think their cars are invincible, able to best every and any car on the road or track, inspite of reality. Again jealousy is an issue with the owners of these rolling dumpsters because we all know people just wish they owned a $30000 Lancer with a hopped up engine. Additional "technology" features (including a massive wing inversely proportional to the owners ***** size) attract quasi-intelligent douchebags to these cars because they can pretend to explain how all the useless marketing features actually make their cars fast. Through extensive douchebag networking, a random douchebag always knows some other douchebag who is a friend of a douchebag with an Evo that runs single digits in the quarter mile. This information is bogus, and often imparted by a douchebag trying to impress non-douchebags about a hyped up douchemobile that he doesn't own. Races with these uber-fast EVOs never materialize either. Fortunately, the hype on these vehicles is fading away, but egos remain higher than ever as a result, with douchebags desperate to prove how badass they can be by racing anything on the road.

and now...

The Number 1 Douchebag Vehicle of All

Dodge Neon SRT4: The ultimate in douchebaggery vehicles. A worthless turd of a vehicle, slapped together by the company that brought you the Ram, comes a douchemobile of unimaginable proportions. There is not a single owner of these vehicles that isnt faithful to the douchebag way of life. Whether it's talking up their slow piece of crap and never running it, making every excuse from the douchebag rolodex of BS reasons why they won't race or lost a race, or simply doing childish douchebag things like weaving, blowing through redlights, flooring it at every opportunity, burnouts in traffic, revving at cars two lanes over and in front of them, racing in traffic, nearly rear ending cars, losing control and flying off a road while attempting to race a car that wasn't race, NASCAR impersonations, trying to show off to their ugly girlfriend how macho they are by being a complete moron, pretending parking lots are rally tracks, and thinking they have the fastest car ever built, SRT4 owners do it all. They are world class, award winning, grade A douchebags that need to be stomped, laughed at, outrun, and outdone in every car related anything they bring their pieces of crap too. Even Dodge thought they created a douchebag monster they couldn't control so they axed it. Above it all, these douchebags are in intense denial about one thing: THEY DRIVE NEONS. Neons will never be cool, respectable, awesome, attractive, or have a legacy other than being pre-form scrap metal. Douche on SRT4 owners, douche on!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
silver05bullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 07:00 PM   #2
TurboTagTeam
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned

Member #275

My Ride:
constantly changes

HaHaHa.....I love it. And I really hate SRT-4's.
TurboTagTeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 07:13 PM   #3
S4toSTI
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #348

My Ride:
Cars are so 2007

Send a message via AIM to S4toSTI
Word, the only good srt4 is a auto srt4.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL
Bryan: hmm Word says streetable isnt a word but i say f*** Word
"Its not a Rice Rocket its a Matzah Missile" -RichK
S4toSTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 07:29 PM   #4
Vypurr2
Tri-State Addict

Member #1773

My Ride:
2004 E-Blue SRT-4 / 2006 Steel Grey STI

Send a message via AIM to Vypurr2
Hey I wasn't a douchebag with either of my cars!
Vypurr2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 09:34 PM   #5
Evo8kid
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1631

My Ride:
contributes towards Global warming

Send a message via AIM to Evo8kid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vypurr
Hey I wasn't a douchebag with either of my cars!
That sucks haha

i think the guy who wrote this has some serious issues and/or has had bad experiences with this cars on the road.

2010 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7L Turbo Diesel
2008 Audi RS4- 420 HP 4.2L V8
2004 Honda CBR600RR
Evo8kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 10:01 PM   #6
Ender81
*yawn*
Super Moderator

Member #1753

My Ride:
Idles a little rough ;)

The guy who wrote this must have driven a vw because I can't help but note that Maserati's are on the list and yet the Golf is not. I mean let's face it the M3 is on the list but not the Audi S4. Seems a bit one sided.
I know this is my work cutting into this, but they use a pretty expensive casket for the Dragula.

Ender81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 10:42 PM   #7
MPowerKai
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1011

My Ride:
Mongoose

Send a message via AIM to MPowerKai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender81
The guy who wrote this must have driven a vw because I can't help but note that Maserati's are on the list and yet the Golf is not. I mean let's face it the M3 is on the list but not the Audi S4. Seems a bit one sided.

actually the M3 is not on the list, only the 3 series is
Old 08-20-2006, 11:32 PM   #8
201Motorsports
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2125

My Ride:
2003 Mitsubishi Evolution 8

Sounds like he drives around a Geo Metro and is just jealous...
201Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 02:10 AM   #9
james_ls
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #1614

My Ride:
1998 Acura Integra LS//VTEC

Send a message via AIM to james_ls
This is a copy//paste of a repost before.

Cmon guys...

BUY MY STUFF!

james_ls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 09:10 AM   #10
SilverTurboRidin
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #197

Send a message via AIM to SilverTurboRidin Send a message via Yahoo to SilverTurboRidin
yeah...repost
Now it's a war you ain't on the side wit me
SilverTurboRidin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 10:54 AM   #11
D Money
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #798

My Ride:
Big dawg ride

Send a message via AIM to D Money
word.

Quote:
D has beat me up in public before. be careful this guy is reckless!
D Money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 11:04 AM   #12
smoger
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #64

Send a message via AIM to smoger
this list needs to be banned from the internet at this point,.. for no reason other than its been on every site like 3-5 times

| 2000 Black Acura 3.2TL

.. all car enthusiasts are welcome
smoger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 11:08 AM   #13
b0rN Fr0m JeTs
Tri-State Addict

Member #2355

My Ride:
06 Pontiac G6 GTP 6spd

Send a message via AIM to b0rN Fr0m JeTs
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver05bullet

..2 Mitsubishi EVO: Thanks to a mass marketed hype, Mitsubishi was able to jump into the douchebag market with the Mitsubishi EVO, an ugly piece of junk that can best be described as a turbocharged chinese takeout box. Because of the hype and aura surrounded by these douchemobiles, their owners think their cars are invincible, able to best every and any car on the road or track, inspite of reality. Again jealousy is an issue with the owners of these rolling dumpsters because we all know people just wish they owned a $30000 Lancer with a hopped up engine. Additional "technology" features (including a massive wing inversely proportional to the owners ***** size) attract quasi-intelligent douchebags to these cars because they can pretend to explain how all the useless marketing features actually make their cars fast. Through extensive douchebag networking, a random douchebag always knows some other douchebag who is a friend of a douchebag with an Evo that runs single digits in the quarter mile. This information is bogus, and often imparted by a douchebag trying to impress non-douchebags about a hyped up douchemobile that he doesn't own. Races with these uber-fast EVOs never materialize either. Fortunately, the hype on these vehicles is fading away, but egos remain higher than ever as a result, with douchebags desperate to prove how badass they can be by racing anything on the road.
Proven by this...
Quote:
Originally Posted by 201Motorsports
Sounds like he drives around a Geo Metro and is just jealous...

Canon 20D
<3 L Glass
b0rN Fr0m JeTs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 11:45 AM   #14
jspek
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #539

My Ride:
cafe and a broke s2k

Send a message via AIM to jspek
i highly disagree with the sti being on there. i have yet to meet al dick subaru owner.

jspek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 11:48 AM   #15
OptiCon
Tri-State Addict

Member #768

Quote:
Originally Posted by S4toSTI
Word, the only good srt4 is a auto srt4.
Awwwww. Does your bum bum hurt?

It's one of the best cars ever conceived in it's price range. Props to DCX and PVO (SRT) for having the brains and balls to build and sell something so cool.... THEN DEVELOPE STAGED UPGRADES FOR IT!

The downside is that ricers can now afford a much faster car than they could before. Essentially raising the bar for those of us that build our own stuff. So I don't wholely disagree with that list. A LOT of SRT owners are morons. Personally, I've found the only really worthy SRT4 owners are the guys that used to own the old school turbo dodges. They actually appreciate and understand the car.
Old 08-21-2006, 01:21 PM   #16
Yellow_S4
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #2182

My Ride:
2004 Audi S4/1990 Lotus Esprit SE/2006 Ducati Monster

Send a message via AIM to Yellow_S4
Just remember...fast is not everything....now lets all play nice

Yellow_S4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 01:43 PM   #17
D Money
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #798

My Ride:
Big dawg ride

Send a message via AIM to D Money
Quote:
Originally Posted by jspek
i highly disagree with the sti being on there. i have yet to meet al dick subaru owner.
You gotta meet me then Chaz! j/p

Quote:
D has beat me up in public before. be careful this guy is reckless!
D Money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 05:04 PM   #18
201Motorsports
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2125

My Ride:
2003 Mitsubishi Evolution 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0rN Fr0m JeTs
Proven by this...
:shrugs: I'm not saying he's jealous of just the Evo, he's jealous because he can't drive any of the cars on the list, just for clarification.
201Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 05:34 PM   #19
jspek
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #539

My Ride:
cafe and a broke s2k

Send a message via AIM to jspek
Quote:
Originally Posted by subwrxkid
You gotta meet me then Chaz! j/p
fool haha. you are far from a douchbag. more like a...comedian.

jspek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 05:46 PM   #20
wgknestrick
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #542

My Ride:
04 STI with ITBs (yes it runs)

It actually sounds like it was made by an M3 owner to me. They typically despise all other 3 series owners and are totally pissed at all the cheaper cars that can toast their cars either stock or with mild mods. No offense to any m3 owners here though.
TST is not a warehouse of illegal underage pornography
wgknestrick is offline   Reply With Quote