TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05-10-2010, 04:11 PM   #16801
D Money
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #798

My Ride:
Big dawg ride

Send a message via AIM to D Money
you just love backs. I remember keith saying that he use to work out back 3x a week because you loved it. haha

Quote:
D has beat me up in public before. be careful this guy is reckless!
D Money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 04:19 PM   #16802
fitftw
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #15351

My Ride:
96 Miata 2,040lbs full tank, hardtop, half-cage

well I'm a Jew. Hair is just something we deal with. I think the ratio of women who prefer hairless dudes to those who prefer hairy dudes is like 5 bajillion to one. I refuse to shave my chest or back. That's just retarded. We are humans. Humans are animals. There are tons of hairy animals out there, and none of them give 2 craps about it. Humans have serious issues. Specifically women who won't date a guy just because he has manly features.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by fitftw; 05-10-2010 at 04:24 PM.
fitftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 04:22 PM   #16803
Whitekryptonit3
Tri-State Addict

Member #7046

My Ride:
MK5 .:R32 #832

Send a message via AIM to Whitekryptonit3
Quote:
Originally Posted by D Money View Post
The only hair I have is on my head.

Eww duude you shave your legs?!

Quote:
Agree. If you aren't here legally, don't think multiplying will save you. You're all swimming back, newborn and all.
Truth.
Whitekryptonit3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 04:24 PM   #16804
Snoozie
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1887

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Money View Post
you just love backs. I remember keith saying that he use to work out back 3x a week because you loved it. haha
HAHAHA! This is true. I can't believe you remembered that. lol

Picture 'cause I see BT lurking...

Edit - lol@dude getting bent for being hairy. Keith is hairy and I don't care. I said I think it's weird when guys have no hair. I just can't tolerate hairy backs. Meh. I'm not dating you, so wtf do I care?

"Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio
Snoozie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 04:27 PM   #16805
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #1208

part of being a man is taking care of your ****. if most women dislike hair backs and it turns them off... it might make sense to take care of that, especially if you've got a carpet on your back.
Scapegoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 04:29 PM   #16806
fitftw
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #15351

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapegoat View Post
part of being a man is taking care of your ****. if most women dislike hair backs and it turns them off... it might make sense to take care of that, especially if you've got a carpet on your back.
or, if you're like me, you won't take care of it because if a woman doesn't like you for what naturally occurs on your body, **** them

Maybe I'll move to France where everyone including women are hairy lol

Old 05-10-2010, 04:33 PM   #16807
ASIAN JUL
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #9030

My Ride:
'95 Integra LS hatch

Lolwut at it being manly to be hairy. el oh el.
|
]

Quote:
It was the sexual guardian angel saying sir your stroke is on point, go forth and conquer
ASIAN JUL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 04:34 PM   #16808
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #1208

i guess you can stop working out and taking care of yourself in any form or fashion if you think about it that way. i'm sure you'll find a wonderfully filthy and fat woman that agrees that there is no reason for personal hygiene or grooming.

i've heard of women loving hairy chests... i haven't heard of one loving hairy backs
Old 05-10-2010, 04:44 PM   #16809
fitftw
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #15351

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASIAN JUL View Post
Lolwut at it being manly to be hairy. el oh el.
lolwut at how is it NOT manly to be hairy? Women wax and shave. Why should men do the same ****? Maybe not you girls, but I've been with some good-looking women who actually consider hairless/shaved/waxed dudes to be disgusting. So that is the reason I won't shave.

Quote:
i guess you can stop working out and taking care of yourself in any form or fashion if you think about it that way. i'm sure you'll find a wonderfully filthy and fat woman that agrees that there is no reason for personal hygiene or grooming.

i've heard of women loving hairy chests... i haven't heard of one loving hairy backs
I take care of personal hygiene. I shower, I brush my teeth. Shaving your backhair has zilch to do with cleanliness. It just means you're a pussy and will bend to the will of women like a good little bitch.

Old 05-10-2010, 04:44 PM   #16810
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #1208

that doesn't make a lick of sense. how does shaving your back make you a pussy?
Old 05-10-2010, 04:49 PM   #16811
fitftw
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #15351

My Ride:

it just does. "oh I want women to like me and the only thing stopping me is my hairy back so let me shave it real quick". That's being a pussy. If your back is hairy, and women only want you when your back is hairless, your relationship with those women won't go far.

Old 05-10-2010, 04:52 PM   #16812
ASIAN JUL
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #9030

My Ride:
'95 Integra LS hatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitftw View Post
lolwut at how is it NOT manly to be hairy? Women wax and shave. Why should men do the same ****? Maybe not you girls, but I've been with some good-looking women who actually consider hairless/shaved/waxed dudes to be disgusting. So that is the reason I won't shave.

I take care of personal hygiene. I shower, I brush my teeth. Shaving your backhair has zilch to do with cleanliness. It just means you're a pussy and will bend to the will of women like a good little bitch.

What in the hell is manly about being hairy? Women can get hairy, too if they don't shave their ****!

And the point Ken is making is that you said women shouldn't dislike you for something that occurs naturally... and yet you brush your teeth, hair, shower, etc..

tst tee for the on topicness
|
]

Quote:
It was the sexual guardian angel saying sir your stroke is on point, go forth and conquer
Old 05-10-2010, 04:54 PM   #16813
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #1208

i still don't see how it makes you a pussy. i shave my nuts b/c women prefer it. it also, as a byproduct, gets my nuts played with.

does it make me a pussy b/c my nuts are free from pubes?

a hairy back can't be comfortable... especially in the heat. with sweat... and bacterial growth in the hair causing more BO than the average person with less hair.

i also used to shave my pits b/c my g/f at the time had a decent aversion to arm pit hair. didn't affect my manliness one way or the other. in fact, i'm probably going to start trimming it again, more so to cut down on sweat being kept in my pits. (since i'm apparently a fat kid and i sweat sitting still...)
Old 05-10-2010, 04:55 PM   #16814
fitftw
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #15351

My Ride:

well showering and brushing teeth is universal for all humans. It's just courteous to your fellow man to not smell like 3 month old garbage. Backhair doesn't negatively harm anyone.

Old 05-10-2010, 04:57 PM   #16815
fitftw
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #15351

My Ride:

Quote:
does it make me a pussy b/c my nuts are free from pubes?

a hairy back can't be comfortable... especially in the heat. with sweat... and bacterial growth in the hair causing more BO than the average person with less hair.
lmao. My nuts are not shaved, because I haven't gotten laid in a while. But, if I'm regularly getting some, yeah the pubes are trimmed or gone completely.

But we're talking about backhair, which really I don't even understand why we're arguing anymore. We must be bored. You can shave your back, I'm too lazy and careless to shave mine. And no it's not uncomfortable in the heat or with sweat. My BO is never bad to begin with, so I'm alright.

In other news, I love you guys

Old 05-10-2010, 04:58 PM   #16816
CleanNeon98
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #2029

My Ride:
"Honey Badger" Turbo Miata

Send a message via AIM to CleanNeon98
Quote:
well showering and brushing teeth is universal for all humans. It's just courteous to your fellow man to not smell like 3 month old garbage. Backhair doesn't negatively harm anyone.
Only your sex life, or as is now, lack there-of.
Old 05-10-2010, 05:01 PM   #16817
ASIAN JUL
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #9030

My Ride:
'95 Integra LS hatch

Hairy people sweat more, therefore more stench.
|
]

Quote:
Old 05-10-2010, 05:06 PM   #16818
Nick Merrone
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned

Member #10807

My Ride:
c18det hatch

Send a message via AIM to Nick Merrone
Quote:
lmao. My nuts are not shaved, because I haven't gotten laid in a while. But, if I'm regularly getting some, yeah the pubes are trimmed or gone completely.

But we're talking about backhair, which really I don't even understand why we're arguing anymore. We must be bored. You can shave your back, I'm too lazy and careless to shave mine. And no it's not uncomfortable in the heat or with sweat. My BO is never bad to begin with, so I'm alright.

i hate ass hairs.
Nick Merrone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 05:08 PM   #16819
Suckface
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #5212

My Ride:
RALLYCAR!

Quote:

let me get this straight, youll shave your nuts, but not your chest or back?

because that makes sense!

Suckface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 05:11 PM   #16820
fitftw
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #15351

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suckface View Post
let me get this straight, youll shave your nuts, but not your chest or back?

because that makes sense!
it does. Women suck balls on occasion, right?

I never had a woman suck on my back...so...