TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Vendor Marketplace > [TST] Vendors > (Past Vendors)
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 02-09-2007, 07:46 PM   #1
xenocron
Former Vendor

Member #893

My Ride:
1991 Acura Integra

Send a message via AIM to xenocron Send a message via MSN to xenocron Send a message via Yahoo to xenocron
About Xenocron Tuning Solutions

MISSION

To help educate & enlighten the auto enthusiast to the virtues of DIY Honda ECU tuning by providing extremely affordable parts and services to anyone who wishes to learn and become a part of this community. To give back to the community leaders that have developed the free editors and tools that make it cheap and easy for us to modify our passion from the profits that we make. To get this message out to as many people as possible with help from those that have learned from me.

Summary

We have been around in the Honda/Acura scene now for about two years. Most will know us as company (that started out as one guy, me) who have chipped a lot of Honda/Acura ECUs over the past two years. Starting here, we found out just how popular chipping and ECU tuning was and how many people wanted to do this themselves. We started offering DIY chipping kit, cable, harnesses and the rest followed.

We now specialize in Honda/Acura Engine Management, fuel management, wiring conversions and swap parts. Everything we sell we use, and if something doesn't meet our quality standards it doesnt get sold. There isn't a whole lot of glitz or glam in the parts we use...they get the job done right at they best prices possible and if at all possible it looks good as well. We are strictly function over form.

As we have grown so has our product line. We now carry Competition Clutch, Avid Racing, Quaife, Golden Eagle, Hasport, AEBS, ARP, JE, CP, Wiseco, Eagle. Some of best offerings aren't products but recommendations and advice on build direction. Too many people just throw parts at a car without any regard for how well those parts compliment each other. Through the number of cars I have tuned I have seen what works and what doesn't...and if I haven't seen it personally I now have a great network of tuners, builders and parts guys who can help me give you the best overall service possible.

Tuning

Right now we are strictly Honda/Acura looking to branch out into Nissan, Suby and other import markets. I tune mostly Crome, Neptune, Hondata, TurboEdit & BRE at the moment. I have experience with AEM & KPRO as well. I am always looking to get into other arenas so if you have the car and a lack of funds but you are interested in tuning, give me a call and we can chat about how you helping me can get you free tuning

Everything else is listed on the site (getting ready to change soon) but if you have a question please feel free to contact me at any time!

Last edited by xenocron; 02-09-2007 at 08:07 PM.
Old 02-09-2007, 08:22 PM   #2
Loserkidwac
Tri-State Addict

Member #2550

My Ride:
1992 Mazda Miata, 1991 Honda CRX Si LS-T, 95 Civic VX

I'll vouch for Xenocron, Chris is a great guy and has quality products and services and an awesome tuner...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Old 02-11-2007, 08:18 PM   #3
delspool
Tri-State Addict

Member #2317

My Ride:
tacoma

Send a message via AIM to delspool
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loserkidwac View Post
I'll vouch for Xenocron, Chris is a great guy and has quality products and services and an awesome tuner...
+1 definately a good guy
Old 03-11-2007, 10:42 PM   #4
sherwood
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2221

My Ride:
arggg 32, vr jetta.

Send a message via AIM to sherwood
Xenocron is an awesome guy! me him pearl and cliff had bk after the bfb meet! DEF a really cool guy
Quote:
But I am sure the exhaust is angled for back pressure to have a faster spool-up for larger size turbochargers @ low RPM
Old 03-16-2007, 02:50 PM   #5
xenocron
Former Vendor

Member #893

My Ride:
1991 Acura Integra

Send a message via AIM to xenocron Send a message via MSN to xenocron Send a message via Yahoo to xenocron
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherwood View Post
Xenocron is an awesome guy! me him pearl and cliff had bk after the bfb meet! DEF a really cool guy
Did you get that up-pipe leak fixed yet?