TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Upcoming Events
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2005, 10:13 PM   #41
S4toSTI
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #348

My Ride:
Cars are so 2007

Send a message via AIM to S4toSTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphinS4
You guys/girls make the call, I'm more than happy to help out. Someone take the lead and let me know, and I'll make the call to D-D owner and the PD to set it up.

If someone wants to check it out in person, thats fine too, just give me a PM and we'll set something up early next week. (If the wife doesn't go into labor a week early, that is.)
Mike
Hey guys if everyone is cool with it i can surely take a lead role in this and check it out get some pics of the place and everything and take one for the team and eat some food. So if that is cool let me know.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL
Bryan: hmm Word says streetable isnt a word but i say f*** Word
"Its not a Rice Rocket its a Matzah Missile" -RichK
Old 09-30-2005, 10:21 PM   #42
2point4DSM
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #505

My Ride:
08 Sienna Limited AWD, 07 John Deere riding mower, 03 Honda Pilot, 92 GSX

Send a message via AIM to 2point4DSM
This place makes a lot of sense so far. Why not give it a try. I've edited the orig. post. I know where it is but how about an address to make it a little easier for other people to google, yahoo map, or whatever... for directions.

08 Sienna, limited AWD w/ laser guided cruise control, FTMFW!

Last edited by 2point4DSM; 09-30-2005 at 10:32 PM.
Old 09-30-2005, 10:37 PM   #43
dolphinS4
Tri-State Addict

Member #740

My Ride:
2007 Magnum SRT8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2point4DSM
This place makes a lot of sense so far. Why not give it a try. I've edited the orig. post. I know where it is but how about an address to make it a little easier for other people to google, yahoo map, or whatever... for directions.
Cross Roads Shopping Center
800 Bustleton Pike
Richboro, PA 18954

Your more than welcome Barry, just let me know when!
Old 10-01-2005, 12:44 AM   #44
S4toSTI
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #348

My Ride:
Cars are so 2007

Quote:
Cross Roads Shopping Center
800 Bustleton Pike
Richboro, PA 18954

Your more than welcome Barry, just let me know when!
Ok i will give you a call next week and we will figure out a time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
Old 10-01-2005, 08:02 AM   #45
poolmike
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #543

My Ride:
'68 Kaiser M715/ '37 Ford truck/'47 Dodge truck

I like this idea. This place is right down the street from my house and the food is great!
Old 10-01-2005, 11:59 AM   #46
BlackBulletTSi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #224

My Ride:
99 Eclipse GSX

Send a message via AIM to BlackBulletTSi
Lovin the idea! Thanks for the invite since it seems no one else has actually said it! Also I would just like to say congrats and good luck w/ your wife and the new kid! I know its off topic a little but still

New DJ community being built,
COMING SOON!!
Old 10-01-2005, 12:28 PM   #47
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
i'm a n00b... whats "The Works"? sounds like thats where the meet is moving to? is there indoor seating? cause its about to get coooold for the winter and we need a place to retreat to for a while instead of just standing outside the whole time.
bryan

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
Old 10-01-2005, 02:03 PM   #48
Tiny
Tri-State Addict

Member #469

Quote:
i'm a n00b... whats "The Works"? sounds like thats where the meet is moving to? is there indoor seating? cause its about to get coooold for the winter and we need a place to retreat to for a while instead of just standing outside the whole time.
bryan

The works is in the crossroads plaza right off 2nd street pike. I was a member of the Northampton FD for 7 years and i still talk to those guys all the time. I think that the parking lot is huge, the lighting is actually not bad, and the Works was one of my favorite places to eat even though I used to work for Lees ;)
Old 10-01-2005, 02:19 PM   #49
dolphinS4
Tri-State Addict

Member #740

My Ride:
2007 Magnum SRT8

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueBulletRL
Lovin the idea! Thanks for the invite since it seems no one else has actually said it! Also I would just like to say congrats and good luck w/ your wife and the new kid! I know its off topic a little but still
Thanks! She might go early next week.....Sooooo
I just might have to miss Thursday.LOL
(if I want to stay married that is.)
Old 10-01-2005, 02:24 PM   #50
dolphinS4
Tri-State Addict

Member #740

My Ride:
2007 Magnum SRT8

Quote:
bryan
Our name is actually the "Fresh Works" now due to franchising rules and goverment rules believe it or not, but we're usually better known as Steak and Hoagie Works.

We have seating for 40+ right now with more coming in a couple weeks, D-D has an additional 40+, and then there's Pizza Hut with at least 40.
Old 10-01-2005, 02:29 PM   #51
dolphinS4
Tri-State Addict

Member #740

My Ride:
2007 Magnum SRT8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny
The works is in the crossroads plaza right off 2nd street pike. I was a member of the Northampton FD for 7 years and i still talk to those guys all the time. I think that the parking lot is huge, the lighting is actually not bad, and the Works was one of my favorite places to eat even though I used to work for Lees ;)
Hey thanks for the vote on our place Tiny. If you were with the NHFD you probabaly know Dan G. I'm guessing, or Lt. Dan as we call him.

Next time your around stop in and introduce your self to me.

And as for that Lee's job, I feel for ya. (x Lee's here too). Which one?
Thanks, Mike
Old 10-02-2005, 10:44 AM   #52
SexyDSM95
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned

Member #188

Send a message via AIM to SexyDSM95
Has anyone seen the place yet? If you guys want I can go out later today and snap some pics of the lot and talk to the people. This place is like 10-15 minutes down the street from me. Anyone who knows my number either text/call because I will be running errands today out that way.
Old 10-03-2005, 02:52 AM   #53
BlackBulletTSi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #224

My Ride:
99 Eclipse GSX

Send a message via AIM to BlackBulletTSi
Anybody stop by the place and check it out or nah?

New DJ community being built,
COMING SOON!!
Old 10-03-2005, 03:36 AM   #54
On Sale
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned

Member #869

This place would be sweet. But there is one problem i see. There is kids hanging out there all the time. Ask Pocket Rocket, karl and anthony with the s13, there was about 30 cars with kids there on the night of the scavenger hunt. But that was a friday....

All in all, i can vouch that this place has mass amounts of parking and isnt too hard to find. NJ drivers would have to take the bypass to newtown-richboro rd, then make a right onto ... i forget the st name, but its like less then 5 minutes from the bypass. not hard to find at all.
Old 10-03-2005, 09:49 AM   #55
Pocket_Rocket
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #192

Send a message via AIM to Pocket_Rocket
Quote:
Originally Posted by On Sale
This place would be sweet. But there is one problem i see. There is kids hanging out there all the time. Ask Pocket Rocket, karl and anthony with the s13, there was about 30 cars with kids there on the night of the scavenger hunt. But that was a friday....
The man speaks the truth.. It did look a little young there but I doubt it would be bad on Thursday.. or at least I hope not..

Also.. way to go with holding the Bra out the window at a couple of red necks sitting in the bed of their truck LOL.. Now we have to go back and face em. I guess thats better then me having to go to Great American.. where I had to drop my pants..
2001 Inferno Red Chrysler PT Cruiser 5spd

Last edited by Pocket_Rocket; 10-03-2005 at 09:51 AM.
Old 10-03-2005, 10:30 AM   #56
dolphinS4
Tri-State Addict

Member #740

My Ride:
2007 Magnum SRT8

Most of the younger guys that hang out in the lot by the clothing dumpsters are my employees and their friends. I am familiar with most of them, but not alll, and don't think they would be a problem, most are car guys too.

As for the other people, this is a large public place and you are gonna have the occasional unrelated group, nothing I can do about that.

Thursday coming close, let me know soon so I can start making the calls I need to make. Again, don't hesitate to choose another place, I'll totally understand.
Thanks, Mike
Old 10-03-2005, 10:39 AM   #57
S4toSTI
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #348

My Ride:
Cars are so 2007

Quote:
Most of the younger guys that hang out in the lot by the clothing dumpsters are my employees and their friends. I am familiar with most of them, but not alll, and don't think they would be a problem, most are car guys too.

As for the other people, this is a large public place and you are gonna have the occasional unrelated group, nothing I can do about that.

Thursday coming close, let me know soon so I can start making the calls I need to make. Again, don't hesitate to choose another place, I'll totally understand.
Thanks, Mike
Mike i think this is a real good thing if you are gonna be by there tomorrow night i can swing by before jewish stuff lol.

Quote:
Old 10-03-2005, 11:17 AM   #58
2point4DSM
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #505

My Ride:
08 Sienna Limited AWD, 07 John Deere riding mower, 03 Honda Pilot, 92 GSX

Send a message via AIM to 2point4DSM
Mike, thanks for the invite. This is definitely the place. I've updated the orig. post.

08 Sienna, limited AWD w/ laser guided cruise control, FTMFW!
Old 10-03-2005, 11:20 AM   #59
Pocket_Rocket
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #192

Send a message via AIM to Pocket_Rocket
Thanks for the info. I am late to this thread and I am sure this was probably already talked about and I just missed it. Sounds like everyone is excited to try the new spot.. and that includes me. Thanks as well for the offer and for making the calls etc.

Quote:

Thanks, Mike
2001 Inferno Red Chrysler PT Cruiser 5spd
Old 10-03-2005, 11:51 AM   #60
dolphinS4
Tri-State Addict

Member #740

My Ride:
2007 Magnum SRT8

Quote:
Originally Posted by S4toSTI
Mike i think this is a real good thing if you are gonna be by there tomorrow night i can swing by before jewish stuff lol.
Barry give me a call and I'll meet you here. I'll make some arrangements today since it seems like a go.