TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-22-2007, 09:08 PM   #1
cburwell
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #303

Jobs In Networking

I have one class left this semester before I graduate from Penn State. Right now I have a full-time IT job at my current employer.

I want to get into the networking field, and I plan to start studying for a CCNA certification once I graduate. What I would like to find is a job where I can continue to grow my current network knowledge as well as get some real work experience. My current job has limited network tasks, since our WAN & LAN are controlled by our parent company in Miami.

I'm already hitting the newspapers and the internet applying for jobs, but I also wanted to see if anyone knew of any openings where they work. I realize that most networking positions will be entry-level, which I am cool with. I have had a good amount of in-home networking experience as well as corporate experience (Infrastructure upgrades, network documentation, etc). In addition I also have some server administration & configuration experience (Windows & Linux) along with the usual helpdesk/technical support experience.

If anyone has anything they know about, I am more then happy to send my resume.

Thanks!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

"The Corvette took nearly 25 years to sell 500,000 units; the Z does it in fewer than 10."
cburwell is offline   Reply With Quote