TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 10-24-2007, 11:15 AM   #41
Holy Hair
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #679

Send a message via AIM to Holy Hair
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxAWDdsm692 View Post
HAHAHAHA.

I think you did the right thing. It's better then you resulting in violence. He's obviously a pussy if he didn't hit you for saying that so Big Black Scary Jome would have leveled that emo punk. Booyaa!

Or you can just run him down if he get in your way in the future.
Agreed :-)
Holy Hair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 11:55 AM   #42
sleepersatty99
Tri-State Addict

Member #4142

My Ride:
99 saturn sl2

i would have said the same damn thing to him. except that when he would put his hand out to shake mine i would have grabbed him by the wrist and taken the blade and shown him that it was down not across. then left the the blade for him!!!!!!!! so i guess that makes me mess up in the head too

your suffering will be legendary even in HELL!!!!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
sleepersatty99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 12:06 PM   #43
zerioustt
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1356

Send a message via AIM to zerioustt
Ok so we probably can't ban "clean"neaon. can we change his name to "notsocleanneon" since its more fitting?

your mom has no thumbs and hitch hikes like this...

Quote:
Yea seriously. Zerioustt is a toolbag.
zerioustt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 12:25 PM   #44
J.Ralli
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4202

My Ride:
Just a Lancer and a Civic

Send a message via AIM to J.Ralli Send a message via Yahoo to J.Ralli
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwrxwagon02 View Post
nah your not crazy

but ill give you one peice of advice when dealing with the mentally unstable
stuff like that is what will cause a person of his mental instability to go ****ing postal on your ass
granted you were right in every way
i hate physical abuse like that it took a long time for my current gf to get past what his ex did to her
that **** will haunt you forever
you have to remember if he were to succeed with the suicide and most likely write a note or something
he WILL mention the last traumatic thing that occurred to push him over the edge and you could
be brought up on charges
people are sue crazy
but i think you've done good
id never ever condone the beating of a female
its bull****
and yes i agree with dave if these people were all dead and had succeeded i think the world would be a much nicer place to live in!
i dont think you were being macho
that broad was only pissed because you did whats she has always wanted to say to him
she only made a scene and called you flipping out because she'd feel bad if he did it
cloroform + a pile of rags + that dude + lake = YAAAAAY!
good man good man

the was staring me down ever since i sat down to eat... she didnt yell at me either, she kept her cool and said it to me in a nice way. usually she finds everything i say about him to be funny.
Quote:
CleanNeon98 is the kind of guy that wold sit in the corner crying if the world would ever be ending and he would want someone like J.Ralli to bring him a razor.
J.Ralli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 12:28 PM   #45
J.Ralli
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4202

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleanNeon98 View Post
I still think thats ****ed up...beat the **** out of him? hell yes, but i think you went too far.
ok i reacted to your opinion in a calm matter since i did ask for it. since you stated your 2 cents i believe it is time for you to leave the situation as u wanted it. you can tell i am not to fond of your beliefs since you accept violence towards members of the opposite sex.
Quote:
CleanNeon98 is the kind of guy that wold sit in the corner crying if the world would ever be ending and he would want someone like J.Ralli to bring him a razor.
Old 10-24-2007, 12:30 PM   #46
J.Ralli
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4202

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05GT View Post
Cleanneon....shut up. Seriously. You probably would have tried giving the guy the clap if he said hello to you.

Anyway...J.Ralli, I LOVE what you did. Funny as hell and the guy deserved it. I probably would have reacted worse or hit the guy or something. I have a really bad temper and a short fuse (I blame it on being Italian haha) but yeah, when I get mad, I'm an asshole. Good job.
haha i tried to keep things calm, i always go to the diner and wouldnt want a bad rep there
Quote:
Old 10-24-2007, 12:30 PM   #47
upperguy
Tri-State Addict

Member #375

Send a message via AIM to upperguy
Quote:
Originally Posted by subwrxkid View Post
sounds like something I would do.

I approve.
I couldn't see you saying something like that, I only see you as a teddy bear haha

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If you are a racist, I will attack you with the north.
upperguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 12:31 PM   #48
J.Ralli
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4202

My Ride:

Quote:
lol this thread is great.

If you have any problems with suicide boy let me know. I'll beat him down with my crutches.
dude i bet you i can get him to kill himself.... one time he threatened to pull his ebrake infront of a semi on the highway? who does that?
Quote:
Old 10-24-2007, 12:32 PM   #49
Z3R0
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #5129

My Ride:
2002.5 Volkswagen Jetta GLS

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Ralli View Post
dude i bet you i can get him to kill himself.... one time he threatened to pull his ebrake infront of a semi on the highway? who does that?
Maybe he wanted to slide under the semi FnF style
Old 10-24-2007, 12:32 PM   #50
J.Ralli
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4202

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Hair View Post
What you said, is messed up in the eyes of some that didn't know the situation. But knowing what all went down, it seems perfectly fine how you reacted. First off, he beat her like you said, and that's just wrong. Then when she tries to leave him, he gets all emotional and decides to be all suicidal. I kinda feel bad for the guy for having to take such actions to stay in the relationship with the girl. But anyway, you were easily stopping to say hello. To me it seems like he cut you off to make himself seen, like you didn't see him when you walked up, because I'm sure he knows about you being in a previous relationship with her. This guy reminds me of someone I know, and I'd love to make him bite the curb.
it wasnt really a relationship.... i just "saw" her before and after their relationship
Quote:
Old 10-24-2007, 12:34 PM   #51
CleanNeon98
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #2029

My Ride:
"Honey Badger" Turbo Miata

Send a message via AIM to CleanNeon98
Quote:
ok i reacted to your opinion in a calm matter since i did ask for it. since you stated your 2 cents i believe it is time for you to leave the situation as u wanted it. you can tell i am not to fond of your beliefs since you accept violence towards members of the opposite sex.
Honestly if I was you I would have beat the **** out of him a loooooong time ago, I just dont think what you did was appropriate...everyone is laughing now, but if the guy ends up on the evening news dead, i dont think itl be a laughing matter...w.e im done here
Old 10-24-2007, 12:34 PM   #52
J.Ralli
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4202

My Ride:

Quote:
HAHAHAHA.

I think you did the right thing. It's better then you resulting in violence. He's obviously a pussy if he didn't hit you for saying that so Big Black Scary Jome would have leveled that emo punk. Booyaa!

Or you can just run him down if he get in your way in the future.
he is actually about the same size as me.... im just taller but hes more built i guess. and i wouldnt want to mess up the lancer
Quote:
Old 10-24-2007, 12:35 PM   #53
J.Ralli
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4202

My Ride:

Quote:
Honestly if I was you I would have beat the **** out of him a loooooong time ago, I just dont think what you did was appropriate...everyone is laughing now, but if the guy ends up on the evening news dead, i dont think itl be a laughing matter...w.e im done here
i sir will be the first to laugh at his pathetic soul. and the reason i resist from violence is because i was asked not to do anything like that
Quote:
Old 10-24-2007, 12:37 PM   #54
twistedlanes
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3529

My Ride:
currently out of Commission be back soon

Quote:
it wasnt really a relationship.... i just "saw" her before and after their relationship
So you two weren't in a relationship you were just the shoulder to lean on? I'm not doubting that he was wrong or that you were right but..what was she doing there wit him?

twistedlanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 12:40 PM   #55
Z3R0
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #5129

My Ride:

Quote:
If she ends up on the evening news dead(cause he beat the isht out of her), I don't think itl be a laughing matter. But w/e right?

We are wrong to kill the emo who wants to hit girls and threaten himself, so he gave him the blade . He obviously need medical attention but won't go. He is and abuser, and deserves tourture and w/e else he decides to do to himself when she comes to her sense and leaves his arse.
Old 10-24-2007, 12:40 PM   #56
MPowerKai
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1011

My Ride:
Mongoose

Send a message via AIM to MPowerKai
nope, I don't think you have a problem
Old 10-24-2007, 12:41 PM   #57
J.Ralli
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4202

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedlanes View Post
So you two weren't in a relationship you were just the shoulder to lean on? I'm not doubting that he was wrong or that you were right but..what was she doing there wit him?
shoulder to lean on??? lemme drop this post like it be da hood son... dat be ma old piece from back in the day and we be chillin n shiet if you know what i mean. she don know what be the dilly with her ex-boyfriend jawn so she be koo wit him to keep da brotha alive. da trick be sayin she friends n shiet wit him. that better bro? lol
Quote:
Old 10-24-2007, 12:42 PM   #58
J.Ralli
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4202

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3R0 View Post
If she ends up on the evening news dead(cause he beat the isht out of her), I don't think itl be a laughing matter. But w/e right?

We are wrong to kill the emo who wants to hit girls and threaten himself, so he gave him the blade . He obviously need medical attention but won't go. He is and abuser, and deserves tourture and w/e else he decides to do to himself when she comes to her sense and leaves his arse.
hes on medication lol and the only reason shes with him, as friends and nothing else, is because she doesnt want him to be all depressed
Quote:
Old 10-24-2007, 12:44 PM   #59
Z3R0
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #5129

My Ride:

Quote:
hes on medication lol and the only reason shes with him, as friends and nothing else, is because she doesnt want him to be all depressed
at least he is getting help

He hits her...and their just friends?
Old 10-24-2007, 12:48 PM   #60
twistedlanes
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3529

My Ride:
currently out of Commission be back soon

Quote:
shoulder to lean on??? lemme drop this post like it be da hood son... dat be ma old piece from back in the day and we be chillin n shiet if you know what i mean. she don know what be the dilly with her ex-boyfriend jawn so she be koo wit him to keep da brotha alive. da trick be sayin she friends n shiet wit him. that better bro? lol
Okay ...I has you now. I guess you weren't too far off shes just being nice. She needs to cut him off after putting his hands on her tho. You need me to grab my gat you let me know son.....I got ya back.

twistedlanes is offline   Reply With Quote