TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Racing > Racing
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 09-16-2007, 01:28 PM   #1
BMS
Tri-State Addict

Member #2425

My Ride:
just got my license

Send a message via AIM to BMS
Grand am Rolex series at Miller motorsports park

one of the best races ever, the action started on the first lap. Where a DP car flipped the speed source RX-8 of nick ham. more action was to come trough out the race, then with about 30 laps to go the two leaders (Scott Pruett) (jon fogarty) hit. causing each to have flat tires, the telemex car of Scott Pruett tire exploded destroying the bodywork. then the new leader Max the axe's tire exploded causing a huge explosion hitting oil lines causing a huge fire melting the car to ashes. still watching, don't who wins yet