TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-26-2006, 04:34 PM   #1
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
Vault Points Distribution...?

The vault has nearly 500 points... it might just be the guys like me who didnt pay to get a ton of points, but I know I could make good use of them... anybody else there who could quickly improve their stats if they had some more points to throw around?
Not sure if the points are being saved for something else or if they can be used for something else, but if not I say they get distributed to those who can use them in order to get some quick stat bumps which should improve the strength of the gang as a whole.
Yeah? No?
Bryan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 04:35 PM   #2
SilverTurboRidin
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #197

Send a message via AIM to SilverTurboRidin Send a message via Yahoo to SilverTurboRidin
that sounds like a good idea bryan...i like it
Now it's a war you ain't on the side wit me
SilverTurboRidin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 04:45 PM   #3
karl
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #28

My Ride:
04 WRX/ 10 STI SE WRBs

Send a message via ICQ to karl Send a message via AIM to karl Send a message via MSN to karl
i wouldnt use all of them...

Nikon D80, 18-70, 70-300
karl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 04:50 PM   #4
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

yeah we shouldnt get rid of all of them, futur emembers might need them or whatever...
i mean i'm just trying to figure out the best way to make the gang stronger faster... if this isnt the best way then forget i said it, but it seems pretty decent to me.

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
Old 09-26-2006, 04:51 PM   #5
karl
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #28

My Ride:
04 WRX/ 10 STI SE WRBs

Send a message via ICQ to karl Send a message via AIM to karl Send a message via MSN to karl
im not sayin that we cant use them.. i think that is cool to use them. i just dont want to see them depleted ya know..

Nikon D80, 18-70, 70-300
Old 09-26-2006, 05:04 PM   #6
S4toSTI
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #348

My Ride:
Cars are so 2007

Send a message via AIM to S4toSTI
I would say send out like 20 each for the top 10 gang members. I could use 20 extra.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL
Bryan: hmm Word says streetable isnt a word but i say f*** Word
"Its not a Rice Rocket its a Matzah Missile" -RichK
S4toSTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 05:37 PM   #7
Tiny
Tri-State Addict

Member #469

20 to the top 10? What do you guys think? If we think thats cool i'll call Will and we'll ratify it.
Old 09-27-2006, 01:53 AM   #8
Will@TurboTek
Former Vendor

Member #2536

My Ride:
2004 SRT-4 & 2006 STi

I was going to say to save them for some gang competitions where everyone has a chance to get em.
Will@TurboTek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 02:33 AM   #9
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

whatever is clever... seems like some guys dont have big enough houses to take advantage of them fully, and some guys arent really lacking in the points dept? i dunno though...
as far as a competition goes, how would that work? you cant see what each individuals input is into the gang can you?

|

Quote:

|
Old 09-27-2006, 02:44 AM   #10
Will@TurboTek
Former Vendor

Member #2536

My Ride:
2004 SRT-4 & 2006 STi

not necessarily, but I am sure we can come up with some sort of competition to keep people attacking and building up.
Old 09-27-2006, 07:20 AM   #11
Tiny
Tri-State Addict

Member #469

we can see the outcome of the fights in the attack log, so we can see everyone's contribution in exp points
Old 09-27-2006, 01:08 PM   #12
Will@TurboTek
Former Vendor

Member #2536

My Ride:
2004 SRT-4 & 2006 STi

Or to make it fair, we could randomly look at the attack log and the person who is the first on the list wins (as long as they fought a gang member and it was their level or higher)...This will make sure people attack all day long to remain on top!

We have the cash to make it worth your time at this point...
Old 09-27-2006, 02:02 PM   #13
karl
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #28

My Ride:
04 WRX/ 10 STI SE WRBs

u can send payments to karl2004rex....ID# 3267...lol jk

Nikon D80, 18-70, 70-300
Old 09-27-2006, 04:49 PM   #14
Drftpretty
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1994

My Ride:
98, Audi A4, 88 Rx7, 89 Vert, 71 Muscle, 96 Jeep, 75 Honda CB500T

Anyone wanna loan me a shotgun? Ill donate my rifle to the vault if I could trade up.

Backseat Borris
2. How many of my peers carry guns.
Drftpretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 04:51 PM   #15
blu4door
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #504

My Ride:
1979 ford econoline van

I don't really agree with giving all of the points to the highest 10 people. The lower guys (as long as they are trying) could use them to level up and get their stats up quicker so there aren't any stradlers. The stronger we are as a group the better instead of just two or three guys who are insane.
blu4door is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 08:00 PM   #16
Will@TurboTek
Former Vendor

Member #2536

My Ride:
2004 SRT-4 & 2006 STi

If we give away, it will be for active members, not for highest of anything.
Old 09-27-2006, 08:21 PM   #17
teh DIRT
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #6

My Ride:
Legacy 2.0GT

Send a message via AIM to teh DIRT
i could use ten or 20.
Old 09-27-2006, 08:25 PM   #18
wonner
Tri-State Addict

Member #519

My Ride:
'05 Toyota Corolla LE, '08 Pontiac G6 GT

Send a message via AIM to wonner Send a message via MSN to wonner
Quote:
Originally Posted by blu4door View Post
I don't really agree with giving all of the points to the highest 10 people. The lower guys (as long as they are trying) could use them to level up and get their stats up quicker so there aren't any stradlers. The stronger we are as a group the better instead of just two or three guys who are insane.
I agree with this.