TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > General Car Related Chat
Register Rules & Info

Notices

View Poll Results: s13(hatch) or s13(coupe) or s14?
s13 hatch 9 26.47%
s13 coupe 7 20.59%
s14 18 52.94%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-26-2011, 12:31 AM   #41
jsthavok
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #17805

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurevekcivic00 View Post
shes beautiful but dont have that kinda money=[
jsthavok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 12:33 AM   #42
Sublime1304
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #15678

My Ride:
MK5 TDI Cup Edition Jetta, MK5 GLI

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsthavok View Post
what rims are those i just creamed dude
I don't know but they look awesome
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

IG: @mike_perfectstance
Sublime1304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 12:34 AM   #43
jsthavok

Member #17805

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightinchunk View Post
that is CLEARLY called doing it because it's cool.

I did it because it was gay.
and no its because i like the car has nothing to do with being cool, i dont know what planet your on dude. and even IF i was doing it because its "cool" why do you care enough to keep replying to this. im sure you have much better things to do.
Old 05-26-2011, 12:35 AM   #44
jsthavok

Member #17805

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime1304 View Post
I don't know but they look awesome
awsome that's an understatement haha. im in love with them.
Old 05-26-2011, 12:37 AM   #45
jsthavok

Member #17805

dont get me wrong, both the s14 is very sexy but idk im a s13 guy maybe. i mean eventually i will own all3. =]
Old 05-26-2011, 12:54 AM   #46
JankyS13
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned

Member #15373

My Ride:
91.S13.KA-T

Quote:
Originally Posted by GmFwd View Post
This is what a cool s14 looks like

This is a cool s13

You can park so hard with these cars its not even funny. People will be making polls all over the internet about how cool you are.
Damn son, that ****s the mad hatter of the jdemz yo! make me wanna park hella hard next to ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420sx View Post
Leave Nick Merrone out of this, ok?

words can not express how ****ing hard i just laughed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurevekcivic00 View Post
not a bad way to spend ten thousand dollars.
JankyS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 07:40 AM   #47
JDM215
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #13818

My Ride:
I GoTs Me a HoNDa JaWn (integra)

Quote:
dont get me wrong, both the s14 is very sexy but idk im a s13 guy maybe. i mean eventually i will own all3. =]
well then youve made your decision
As soon as the guy stepped on the hood I think it was time to give it some gas and send his ass flipping off the car.
JDM215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 09:49 AM   #48
DaBombDiggidy
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #10372

My Ride:
2004 SRT

honestly the people who came in here ranting are retarted. We all were there at one point. no matter how old you were when you got into cars there is always one car remember seeing and said to yourself "wow i want a car like that one day" obviously he would be cooler to everyone if it was his friends rx7 or his dads 69 camaro. If there wasnt something to be idolized then why would any of us be into this? Its about liking something, getting into it, then differentiating yourself.

for me, when i was 17 it was jeff evans' Eblue civic coupe. hence why my first car was a 99 ex coupe.

Quote:
-car guy to car guy "Biggest let down ever... its rear wheel drive but barely pushing 200 hp..."
-comment from non car enthusiast "I didn't know you could even be let down by a Scion....."

Last edited by DaBombDiggidy; 05-26-2011 at 10:00 AM.
DaBombDiggidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 02:14 PM   #49
jsthavok

Member #17805

thank you^
Old 05-26-2011, 04:49 PM   #50
fightinchunk
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #5306

My Ride:
92 SR S13 vert, 05 LGT Built 2.3L hta68

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBombDiggidy View Post
honestly the people who came in here ranting are retarted. We all were there at one point. no matter how old you were when you got into cars there is always one car remember seeing and said to yourself "wow i want a car like that one day" obviously he would be cooler to everyone if it was his friends rx7 or his dads 69 camaro. If there wasnt something to be idolized then why would any of us be into this? Its about liking something, getting into it, then differentiating yourself.

for me, when i was 17 it was jeff evans' Eblue civic coupe. hence why my first car was a 99 ex coupe.
and THIS, ladies and gentlemen, is called the birth of a ricer. let me explain:

I was young when i knew that a 240 was the car I wanted to get into. Saw my first s13; it belonged to this one officer that would help my father kick out all the loiterers infront of his store. Asked him what it was... and promptly DID RESEARCH! If you look up my user name on nicoforums(same name) you'll see that I joined in 2003 and have like 20 posts. that is because there is a plethora of information on the internet about each chassis, the pros and cons of different chassis, engines, suspension options, EVERYTHING. If your debating between two different parts, I guarantee you everything has been debated multiple times on multiple forums.

I could have just instantly gone out, grabbed by first rustbucket s13, and without diligent research and diliberation just bought the cheapest, flashiest, and chintziest parts out there and thrown them together... but then we'd have the aforementioned; riced out pos cars running around ruining a scene that is quickly become overrun with ****faces that have no clue. It's not because they don't know, it's because they CHOOSE TO NOT KNOW, to NOT do the research, to NOT spend the time and understand the choices for their particular situation.

nicoclub
zilvia.net

if you do go with an s chassis:
nicoclub's faq is incredible. I kid you not, the faq's are all you need for the initial decision of what chassis to get and simple bolton's and swaps. anything beyond that is probably going to need assistance from professionals or people that have done it. LET ME REITERATE: that does not mean coming back to General Discussion on TST and starting a thread called "will a 94 vlsd from a J30 fit onto my stock s13".

read, then ask. and if you still don't know the answer to something as simple as s13 or s14... then just get a 2011 honda civic lease $0 down 199/month. because that's what indecisive little pussies drive.
fightinchunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 06:36 PM   #51
jsthavok

Member #17805

dude you must be bored, seriously.
Old 05-26-2011, 06:45 PM   #52
lownslow95
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #276

My Ride:
2011 Lancer GTS

Send a message via AIM to lownslow95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime1304 View Post
Personally I think the S14 has a nicer bodyline and looks better than the S13.

Like dereks car

Plus that body style on those kind of wheels look ****in sexy
There is nothing that says 240sx about that...except maybe the body. But thats about it.
Old 05-26-2011, 06:48 PM   #53
jspek
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #539

My Ride:
cafe and a broke s2k

Send a message via AIM to jspek
youll get more answers on zilvia.net. do it up.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

jspek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 07:56 PM   #54
JSTSEIKO

Member #20930

My Ride:
1991 toyota supra

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightinchunk View Post
and THIS, ladies and gentlemen, is called the birth of a ricer. let me explain:

I was young when i knew that a 240 was the car I wanted to get into. Saw my first s13; it belonged to this one officer that would help my father kick out all the loiterers infront of his store. Asked him what it was... and promptly DID RESEARCH! If you look up my user name on nicoforums(same name) you'll see that I joined in 2003 and have like 20 posts. that is because there is a plethora of information on the internet about each chassis, the pros and cons of different chassis, engines, suspension options, EVERYTHING. If your debating between two different parts, I guarantee you everything has been debated multiple times on multiple forums.

I could have just instantly gone out, grabbed by first rustbucket s13, and without diligent research and diliberation just bought the cheapest, flashiest, and chintziest parts out there and thrown them together... but then we'd have the aforementioned; riced out pos cars running around ruining a scene that is quickly become overrun with ****faces that have no clue. It's not because they don't know, it's because they CHOOSE TO NOT KNOW, to NOT do the research, to NOT spend the time and understand the choices for their particular situation.

nicoclub
zilvia.net

if you do go with an s chassis:
nicoclub's faq is incredible. I kid you not, the faq's are all you need for the initial decision of what chassis to get and simple bolton's and swaps. anything beyond that is probably going to need assistance from professionals or people that have done it. LET ME REITERATE: that does not mean coming back to General Discussion on TST and starting a thread called "will a 94 vlsd from a J30 fit onto my stock s13".

read, then ask. and if you still don't know the answer to something as simple as s13 or s14... then just get a 2011 honda civic lease $0 down 199/month. because that's what indecisive little pussies drive.
Dude seriously go hackle somebody else if u dont like my boy there askin a question and bombdiggity's great f***ing backup. cause it is true everyone has to start somewhere. but if your on here jus to make fun of guys/kids/teens w.e the case may be trying to find advice. get a life grow up and drive your s14 into a river. cause your s***ing on cars that u choose before so get lost.
JSTSEIKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 07:58 PM   #55
JSTSEIKO

Member #20930

My Ride:
1991 toyota supra

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBombDiggidy View Post

thanks for trying to set the pricks straight. they act like they knew what they wanted to drive since they were a lil ignorant fetus.
JSTSEIKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 08:54 PM   #56
Johara2320
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #4894

My Ride:
'92 240SX

Send a message via AIM to Johara2320
Quote:
dude you must be bored, seriously.
Lol you right.

DELCO DTF

Quote:
Anything out of mainstream will get you sh!tstormed on TST...
Johara2320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 12:41 AM   #57
jsthavok

Member #17805

lol thank seiko good ****.
Old 05-27-2011, 12:42 AM   #58
jsthavok

Member #17805

im just going to ignore people like that for now on. waste of time
Old 05-27-2011, 12:42 AM   #59
jsthavok

Member #17805

lol like seriously.
Old 05-27-2011, 12:49 AM   #60
jspek
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #539

My Ride:
cafe and a broke s2k

Send a message via AIM to jspek
Quote:
Originally Posted by lownslow95 View Post
There is nothing that says 240sx about that...except maybe the body. But thats about it.
whats that mean?

jspek is offline   Reply With Quote