TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2007, 09:08 AM   #201
twistedlanes
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3529

My Ride:
currently out of Commission be back soon

I Mean yeas shes a druggy but at least she isn't pregnant or have a boyfriend in jail...or a hidden husband and daughter...Like the girls I know...Lol..or a kid and a coked out baby father...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Old 09-11-2007, 09:09 AM   #202
twistedlanes
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3529

My Ride:

I could go on..Lol and these are ppl I know...not made up

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Old 09-11-2007, 09:10 AM   #203
ozthunder
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2994

My Ride:
2006 Nissan SE-R Spec V

Send a message via AIM to ozthunder
lol..great scott.

Old 09-11-2007, 09:10 AM   #204
ozthunder
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2994

My Ride:
2006 Nissan SE-R Spec V

Hey when did you get a MC?

Old 09-11-2007, 09:11 AM   #205
twistedlanes
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3529

My Ride:

about a month ago now.

Old 09-11-2007, 09:11 AM   #206
ozthunder
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2994

My Ride:
2006 Nissan SE-R Spec V

Sweet. Ya dig?

Old 09-11-2007, 09:13 AM   #207
twistedlanes
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3529

My Ride:

yeah I like..a little slower than I wanted but faster than the Cav.....Plus it's helping my credit..Lol

Old 09-11-2007, 09:14 AM   #208
ozthunder
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2994

My Ride:
2006 Nissan SE-R Spec V

There's always the bright side..lol

At least its a domestic!

(that wasn't a redneck thing to say..lol)

Old 09-11-2007, 09:16 AM   #209
twistedlanes
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3529

My Ride:

or how about at least it runs...Lol

Old 09-11-2007, 09:25 AM   #210
twistedlanes
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3529

My Ride:

alright back to lindsay...

Old 09-11-2007, 09:38 AM   #211
Buster
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #449

My Ride:
2008 Mustang GT/CS

Send a message via AIM to Buster
Is it wrong that I never really felt affected by 9/11 before today. Just reading things and thinking about stuff has got me pretty upset. Like how theres nothing I can really do to help all those people who really had some kind of involvement, like where there, or knew someone that died or did die. I just feel horrible now because I dont know why I am sensitive to it all of a sudden.

Thanks to people like Jerry and Dave who did man up and work for us. I'm sorry that I couldn't. And thanks to whoever else here has.

Last edited by Buster; 09-11-2007 at 09:40 AM.
Old 09-11-2007, 09:46 AM   #212
redwrxwagon02
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4044

Send a message via AIM to redwrxwagon02
it affects people in many different ways whether it be a personal situation or a friend of a friend so many people blow it off because it didnt directly affect them or anyone around them

my friend eric lived about 2 blocks fromt he towers and when they fell so did his house it was ruined

anything that was potentially salvagable was now covered in ash anyway

i saw how much that really killed him to see the house he grew up in come tumbling down and it hit home big time that day

but i think america needs not focus on the bad but focus on the good in this situation and how americans really finally for the first time since the declaration of independance was signed we had a sense of unity

but i think we do need to move on from it

if we dwell on that disaster too long its only going to hinder us in our future endeavors

blah!
Old 09-11-2007, 09:47 AM   #213
Dave
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #633

My Ride:
Shelby Z, ZJ, NSX, CBR954RR, Hawk GT

Send a message via AIM to Dave Send a message via MSN to Dave Send a message via Yahoo to Dave
Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedlanes View Post
alright back to lindsay...
lindsay was pretty good looking, but then she turned into skeletor

and i'd like to point out that unlike certain showboating nfl jackasses, I joined while the towers still stood. just passed my seven year aniversary last month matter of fact
Old 09-11-2007, 09:50 AM   #214
Dave
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #633

My Ride:
Shelby Z, ZJ, NSX, CBR954RR, Hawk GT

Send a message via AIM to Dave Send a message via MSN to Dave Send a message via Yahoo to Dave
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwrxwagon02 View Post
it affects people in many different ways whether it be a personal situation or a friend of a friend so many people blow it off because it didnt directly affect them or anyone around them

my friend eric lived about 2 blocks fromt he towers and when they fell so did his house it was ruined

i saw how much that really killed him to see the house he grew up in come tumbling down and it hit home big time that day

but i think america needs not focus on the bad but focus on the good in this situation and how americans really finally for the first time since the declaration of independance was signed we had a sense of unity

if we dwell on that disaster too long its only going to hinder us in our future endeavors

blah!
what unity? this is the most split up country in the world. the us has NO national identity, we lost that **** sometime after the end of the 40s.
Old 09-11-2007, 09:51 AM   #215
goodfella732
Tri-State Addict

Member #3168

My Ride:
Es Are Tee Quattro

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwrxwagon02 View Post

blah!

I disagree. It seems the nation came together for alittle bit right after the attack. But like normal everyone fell back into their old ways and we have the normal america back. We do need to focus on this. We got comfortable and look what happened. The WTC was bombed in 1993. See how we forgot about that one? 8 years later then finally took the towers down. How do you move on from almost 3000 innocent people being killed in a single day on american soil? 2 hours from where you live dude? Its not like you're watching the war on tv where tons of people are dying, mean while thousands of miles of ocean keep you from it. Not that that is any better but this isn't about the war. Thats an entirely different debate.

2006 OBP Subaru STi
Old 09-11-2007, 09:52 AM   #216
ozthunder
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2994

My Ride:
2006 Nissan SE-R Spec V

I agree with you Dave. We're about as divided as it can come..but to be honest..I think the founders/forefathers wouldn't as minded as much. We're a collection of states. That little truth will never be covered up..

Old 09-11-2007, 09:55 AM   #217
redwrxwagon02
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4044

Send a message via AIM to redwrxwagon02
or i could suck at life i suppose
Old 09-11-2007, 09:56 AM   #218
Z3R0
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #5129

My Ride:
2002.5 Volkswagen Jetta GLS

Yea so, who doesn't have the borne ultimatum on DvD...
Old 09-11-2007, 09:56 AM   #219
twistedlanes
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3529

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
lindsay was pretty good looking, but then she turned into skeletor

What are you serious Lol.....If I wasn't afraid of turning this thread into NWS I'd post pics from the movie...that and they aren't that clear. I even watched that herbie movie she was in..just to see her

Old 09-11-2007, 09:56 AM   #220
Buster
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #449

My Ride:
2008 Mustang GT/CS

Send a message via AIM to Buster
Sorry guys, I shouldn't have posted that.
Closed Thread