TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 06-29-2007, 08:20 PM   #1
Ion22
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #1703

Girlfriends Step mother GRR

Ok well I have been going out with my girlfriend for about 5 months now and it is going GREAT I love her so much but there is one big problem her stepmother and her brother. Now her birth mother loves me we have a great relationship I work on her car and do other things with her she is one of the sweetest ladies I know. Now I am 19 years old and my girlfriend is 18 she has one year left of high school and I will be on my 2nd year of college. We are very serious now call me crazy but the first day I met her I told her I was going to marry her there is just that feeling and I truly know I will (ps my dad did the same thing to my mother and my mothers father with my grandmother go figure) Now my whole family loves her my little cousin wants to be like her and so on. Like I said there is just one problem her stepmother and her brother. Now I understand that her brother doesn't want to see his little sister to grow up but there is a line when it gets crazy. I see myself as a stand up guy I hold doors open I open the car door for her every time I do the the "old school" things my father taught me. Now her brother is an ass he talks **** about me to her saying "when are you going to break up with this kid he's an asshole" bla bla bla. Now I have never once done anything to make myself look like an ass at all. Her stepmother makes her clean the whole house even her dads and step moms room (<--weird!) every Thursday since she was 10. Now she has a 22 year old brother and a 11 year old sister but they don't do a thing. Now to day was kind of the breaking point because she cleaned yesterday like she was told and I didn't see her (don't really care gave me time to work on the car lol) but she went out with her cousin to do what girls do and shop and she was then going to work from 4-8 I was going to pick her and her mother up and go out and see a movie now her brother calls me and says "Den my step mom is going to pick her up" "Why we where going to go out and see a movie with your mom" "she needs to be home she is not going anywhere tonight!" Now he said this with an altitude and then I said ok and hung up. My girlfriend then calls me around 7:15 and says why are you not picking me up I told her what was said with me and her brother and she then called her step mom and the whole reason is because she was out all day and did clean! Now don't ask me what is wrong with this women I mean her dad is so whipped he want do anything. Now remember it is summer time and she still has a curfew now the funny thing is I live 10 Mother ****ing house's down from her! Now I have done nothing but good to this family and It just suck that she is treated like Cinderella I mean she has done nothing wrong to any one of them. They treat her like Sh!t and she just takes it and I have to pick up the pieces! I mean this has been going on for the last 5 months and it just suck because I know she will not stick up for herself. I just don't know what to do any more!

Thanks for whoever read this long rant! God this feels good!

Ps Here is to her step mom and brother
Old 06-29-2007, 08:45 PM   #2
Jeffros Spec V
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #263

Send a message via AIM to Jeffros Spec V
Dude, I tried to read the first sentance and then I got tired.

Good luck with everything.
Jeffros Spec V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 08:57 PM   #3
freebmx444
Tri-State Addict

Member #1929

atleast everythime you buy her something her parents dont take it from her for themselfs. it sucks i know i have kind the same situation for like 2 years now just stick through it.
Old 06-29-2007, 09:30 PM   #4
ThePrimerSuspect
Tri-State Addict

Member #1241

Send a message via AIM to ThePrimerSuspect
kick stepmom in the box
ThePrimerSuspect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 10:27 PM   #5
OMGz Turbo
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3108

My Ride:
01' WS6..That whistles...01' Explorer 5.slow

cooter punch.

Sidenote bro i feel ya i hope it all works out...my dad was the same way with my step mom...after 11 years of marriage he finally grew a set.
OMGz Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 10:37 PM   #6
Ion22
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #1703

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGz Turbo View Post
cooter punch.

Sidenote bro i feel ya i hope it all works out...my dad was the same way with my step mom...after 11 years of marriage he finally grew a set.
Lol I hope he does soon I mean he is just crazy whipped he does everything she asks and then some with not even a question she could ask him to hold her purse while she ****s another guy he be like sure do you want me to put his condom on for him!
Old 07-02-2007, 11:52 AM   #7
TurboDSMJ
Tri-State Addict

Member #2844

My Ride:
Two **** boxes.

Send a message via AIM to TurboDSMJ
Burn her ****ing house down.

2005 Trailblazer - Daily Beater.
2002 Camaro SS - Tire lifter/street car.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
TurboDSMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 12:02 PM   #8
~addicted2boost
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #2880

My Ride:
99 acura cl

Send a message via AIM to ~addicted2boost
step moms r evil dude! good luck man
~addicted2boost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 12:17 PM   #9
05OCsrt-4
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #855

if she's 18, she can move out, if u can't have her move in with u, look at getting a place, she doesn't need that kind of environment. Why doesn't she live with her real mom by the way?
Quote:
I've got nothing... no sarcastic reply, no witty retort...
that was just stupid
05OCsrt-4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 12:19 PM   #10
Intercooled T
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #207

My Ride:
2003 Toyota Rav4

i can't tell if the problem is more with the stepmom or the brother? clarify?

2013 Nissan Juke, 1.6T/Auto/FWD (wife's car lol
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
)
Intercooled T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 12:20 PM   #11
tjf
Tri-State Addict

Member #2754

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePrimerSuspect View Post
kick stepmom in the box
+1 good luck
tjf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 12:29 PM   #12
G37Coupe
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #5200

Sounds like you have your hands full bro...they are probleby just jelious that shes more happy then they are...your girlfriend needs to step up and tell them to back off that nothing is going to change...the brother sounds more like her father...maybe the brother is tappin the step mom......sorry couldnt help myself...if you love her then keep on loving her...and dont let the brother and step monster get in the way...
G37Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 12:30 PM   #13
Z3R0
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #5129

My Ride:
2002.5 Volkswagen Jetta GLS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intercooled T View Post
i can't tell if the problem is more with the stepmom or the brother? clarify?
I think the step-mom uses the father like a tool and the brother is trying to dominate his sister by insulting her BF and attempting to adjust her plans
Old 07-02-2007, 12:32 PM   #14
Intercooled T
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #207

My Ride:
2003 Toyota Rav4

if that's the case I'd get on the father's side and maybe he'd take more of an assertive role...my g/f's dad loves me cause he's in a house with two daughters and a wife, sometimes you can only relate to a guy

2013 Nissan Juke, 1.6T/Auto/FWD (wife's car lol
)
Intercooled T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 12:42 PM   #15
K-Rex
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #2255

My Ride:
2004 Forester XT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffros Spec V View Post
Dude, I tried to read the first sentance and then I got tired.

Good luck with everything.
HAHAHA. It would help if the first sentence wasn't the entire first paragraph.

Here is advice I've given to hundreds of college students.

1st, take Comp 101. I understand typos, because I can't spell worth a damn, but Jesus Christ no one can understand your point when you can't control run on sentences and can't grasp the most basic functionality of punctuation.

2nd, you two will never get married, never. If I had anything, I would bet it all on that. Now, that doesn't mean that you guys don't love each other, and that you can not have fun together, but live your life a little before you try to spend the rest of it with someone else. Once you realize this, all that drama won't matter.

Last edited by K-Rex; 07-02-2007 at 02:38 PM.
K-Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 12:44 PM   #16
Dave
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #633

My Ride:
Shelby Z, ZJ, NSX, CBR954RR, Hawk GT

Send a message via AIM to Dave Send a message via MSN to Dave Send a message via Yahoo to Dave
we're kinda short on elevation here so the old "get her drunk and put her in the most expensive car the family owns with a bunch of empty bottles and set it on fire before you push it over the cliff" tricks not gonna work here...sorry
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 12:49 PM   #17
redg2
Tri-State Addict

Member #3899

My Ride:
Redg2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
we're kinda short on elevation here so the old "get her drunk and put her in the most expensive car the family owns with a bunch of empty bottles and set it on fire before you push it over the cliff" tricks not gonna work here...sorry
hahaahah....have you tried getting on her dads side at all?

redg2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 02:01 PM   #18
WRXD
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1156

My Ride:
2013 Ford Focus ST

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Rex View Post
you two will never get married, never. If I had anything, I would bet it all on that. Now, that doesn't mean that you guys don't love each other, and that you can not have fun together, but live your life a little before you try to spend the rest of it with someone else. Once you realize this, all that drama won't matter.
^^^^ well put. Everyone thinks they are going to marry the first serious girlfriend they have, some do, most dont. If you put that stigma of 'im gonna marry this girl' into every situation, all of the negative things about her family are gonne to seem 10 times worse becaue you think you have to live with it forever.

You and her are both in an incredibly transitional period of 18-25. A persons wants and needs change greatly in that time period.

If you stay together and get married some day, more power to ya. Don't live your life by counting on it though..

Her brother just sounds incredibly threatened by you-- completely normal (I have 2 younger sisters) but if she is 18 then she wont be putting up with it much longer if she plans on going away to school or moving out.

Just deal with it until she can move out and then she can make her own choices
WRXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 04:59 PM   #19
Ion22
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #1703

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intercooled T View Post
if that's the case I'd get on the father's side and maybe he'd take more of an assertive role...my g/f's dad loves me cause he's in a house with two daughters and a wife, sometimes you can only relate to a guy
Her dad loves me but if something is said he wont speak up b/c of his whippedness <--New word!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05OCsrt-4 View Post
if she's 18, she can move out, if u can't have her move in with u, look at getting a place, she doesn't need that kind of environment. Why doesn't she live with her real mom by the way?
She is to scared of all of all the **** that would come from that. And with her mom I really don't know. From what I have heard she is scared that her stepmom and dad wont let her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G37Coupe View Post
Sounds like you have your hands full bro...they are probleby just jelious that shes more happy then they are...your girlfriend needs to step up and tell them to back off that nothing is going to change...the brother sounds more like her father...maybe the brother is tappin the step mom......sorry couldnt help myself...if you love her then keep on loving her...and dont let the brother and step monster get in the way...
Yea that is how it is!

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Rex View Post
HAHAHA. It would help if the first sentence wasn't the entire first paragraph.

Here is advice I've given to hundreds of college students.

1st, take Comp 101. I understand typos, because I can't spell worth a damn, but Jesus Christ no one can understand your point when you can't control run on sentences and can't grasp the most basic functionality of punctuation.
I am taking that in the fall lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRXD View Post
^^^^ well put. Everyone thinks they are going to marry the first serious girlfriend they have, some do, most dont. If you put that stigma of 'im gonna marry this girl' into every situation, all of the negative things about her family are gonne to seem 10 times worse becaue you think you have to live with it forever.

You and her are both in an incredibly transitional period of 18-25. A persons wants and needs change greatly in that time period.

If you stay together and get married some day, more power to ya. Don't live your life by counting on it though..

Her brother just sounds incredibly threatened by you-- completely normal (I have 2 younger sisters) but if she is 18 then she wont be putting up with it much longer if she plans on going away to school or moving out.

Just deal with it until she can move out and then she can make her own choices

Ok I know where you are coming from but the thing is this is not my first or second serious relationship this is my fourth I have been with a girl for two years and another for one and the last for one so I know what I am getting myself into. I have been a club promoter thought it all so I mean I have never cheated I have had the temptation. I have seen all that I need to see with girls. I'll be honest I was a slut when I was in high school lol so I do know when something is real or teenage horniness.
Now I'm not saying I'm going to be with her till we get married but I know we will no matter what we might breakup and do whatever but we will still have that fire and bla bla bla lol.

Last edited by Ion22; 07-02-2007 at 05:03 PM.
Ion22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 05:04 PM   #20
Drftpretty
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1994

My Ride:
98, Audi A4, 88 Rx7, 89 Vert, 71 Muscle, 96 Jeep, 75 Honda CB500T

As long as your in with the dad you have nothing to worry about. I didn't even read yout post but trust me.

I showed up at my GFs house today in my 71 Road Runner and her step dad has seriously said more words to me in a sentece today than in 1 entire year. No lie.

Girls look up to their dads. If he likes you, you're in.
2. How many of my peers carry guns.
Drftpretty is offline   Reply With Quote