TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Upcoming Events
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 12:56 PM   #21
Renegade_
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1912

My Ride:
1J Swaggon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL View Post
and renegade, if you're desperate, PM pete and see if he'll come out to you to do the clutch the next free day he has.
Already did that, i actually sent him a PM today, but I am just bitching about it since I don't have any other car to drive right now . The parts "should" be in today (ordered last thursday).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Old 03-27-2007, 01:04 PM   #22
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
ok cool... so most importantly for me and for anyone else who is wondering... what time does this start and end? and if it ends early, dont end early just for tonight so i can come hang out

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
Old 03-27-2007, 01:17 PM   #23
CHAOS
TST Ruined My Life!
Banned

Member #2120

My Ride:
1984 Cadillac Brougham

we'll probably be getting there around 7 ish ... maybe a little later... and if people show up... we'll be there for a while.... call me before you come bryan and see if we are still there.
Old 03-27-2007, 01:18 PM   #24
Loserkidwac
Tri-State Addict

Member #2550

My Ride:
1992 Mazda Miata, 1991 Honda CRX Si LS-T, 95 Civic VX

cool, if i come I'll be there around 8...

Old 03-27-2007, 01:23 PM   #25
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

ok like i said i'm gonna try to get there at 9... it'll be nice out so just hang out. do itttt.

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
Old 03-27-2007, 01:42 PM   #26
ToTheIX's
Tri-State Addict

Member #1800

Send a message via AIM to ToTheIX's
hey troll if your rollin out could you bring me a license plate holder, i need a new one

**** that!
Old 03-27-2007, 02:07 PM   #27
Yohon56
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #1965

My Ride:
2005 Evo MR

Ya me too, new plate holder
Old 03-27-2007, 02:10 PM   #28
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

ok good i have them in the car, and i'm coming right from work so that'll work out. i've got plate frames and stickers with me right now.
i dont have any of the clothing in the car though so hopefully nobody is looking for that, tonight at least.

|

Quote:

|
Old 03-27-2007, 02:43 PM   #29
CHAOS
TST Ruined My Life!
Banned

Member #2120

My Ride:
1984 Cadillac Brougham

what color stickers?
Old 03-27-2007, 04:09 PM   #30
psushoe
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #2057

My Ride:
2006 Evo IX MR

I may head up... I'm looking for something to do in this great weather, just have to decide what that is. Good night for a drive

124 SM - Sponsored by:
Old 03-27-2007, 04:14 PM   #31
psushoe
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #2057

My Ride:
2006 Evo IX MR

Hmm, just looked at a map... that's a long way from home for me. Maybe I'll get motivated. Anyone have a street address or directions to the gym? Never been up there before.

124 SM - Sponsored by:
Old 03-27-2007, 04:24 PM   #32
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

angry piston vinyl: silver, black, gold, red.
alien vinyl: silver, black.

|

Quote:

|
Old 03-27-2007, 04:35 PM   #33
95TurboDC2
Tri-State Addict

Member #2472

My Ride:
06 civic si

Send a message via AIM to 95TurboDC2
ill be there on the bike!!!!! car is still f'ed
Old 03-27-2007, 04:35 PM   #34
ToTheIX's
Tri-State Addict

Member #1800

Send a message via AIM to ToTheIX's
Quote:
Originally Posted by psushoe View Post
Hmm, just looked at a map... that's a long way from home for me. Maybe I'll get motivated. Anyone have a street address or directions to the gym? Never been up there before.
i dont know the address...but look up the regal cinemas in oaks...its right across the road...from wilmington its prob about 40 min....202 north to 422 west get off at oaks make a left, 2nd light make a left all the stores will be on your right...last one is the regal...look to the left of the regal

**** that!
Old 03-27-2007, 06:28 PM   #35
Signatus230
Tri-State Addict

Member #2239

My Ride:
'02 OBP WRX

Send a message via AIM to Signatus230
I'll show up, hell its like 8 minutes from my house.

Edit: How much is the License plate frame and the stickers again? I can't seem to remember...
Quote:
Originally Posted by SovXietday
Being as you don't read the lyrics on the radio, I'm sure she'd still be fine.

Last edited by Signatus230; 03-27-2007 at 06:40 PM.
Old 03-27-2007, 06:43 PM   #36
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

good, more people are coming. its gonna be sooo nice out. maybe i'll even be in the mood to take photos. hmmm probably not, haha.

stickers are $3 and plate frames are $5. free plate frame when you spend $25, but unfortunately i'm not gonna have the clothing with me to actually make hitting $25 possible.

|

Quote:

|
Old 03-27-2007, 06:48 PM   #37
Signatus230
Tri-State Addict

Member #2239

My Ride:
'02 OBP WRX

Send a message via AIM to Signatus230
Ok sweet... thats affordable, lol. I will prolly be there around... 7:30-8:00.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SovXietday
Being as you don't read the lyrics on the radio, I'm sure she'd still be fine.
Old 03-27-2007, 07:35 PM   #38
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

bump cause i'm heading out that way soon... and pete and terry are coming now too... and barry probably and fred

*for those who dont know the names:
teh dirt
gottalovethewagon
s4tosti
wkderf

so yeah, hope to see some old faces out there in a bit

|

Quote:

|
Old 03-27-2007, 07:38 PM   #39
ScubaSteve
Tri-State Addict

Member #2599

My Ride:
1993 s13 coupe Ka-t; 2005 Legacy GT Ltd

If anyone wants to pick up my car-less ass from Temple, I'll show up.

Old 03-28-2007, 07:35 AM   #40
CHAOS
TST Ruined My Life!
Banned

Member #2120

My Ride:
1984 Cadillac Brougham

was a decent turnout last night for short notice... ill edit the thread sometime today to make it more official but we had a blast last night. about 10-15 cars and a decent amount of people...
Closed Thread