TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Vendor Marketplace > [TST] Vendors > (Past Vendors)
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-10-2008, 04:08 PM   #1
EliteImports
Former Vendor

Member #8542

My Ride:
1992 Nissan Silvia

Send a message via MSN to EliteImports
Feedback

Hello Everyone!

Just wanted to make a Thread for feedback and/or Experiences you had with me (Nick) or Elite Imports International (EliteJDM.com) or My past companies. That will keep all the other threads solely dedicated to questions and info about the parts being sold.

This also helps new customers to understand my way of doing business and give them the confidence to buy Used parts/motors knowing the reputation as opposed to taking a chance from buying from other importers who Buy as cheap as possible to maximize profits which leads to sacrificed quality of parts/motors.

I appreciate everyones support and I hope to get the oppurtunity to supply every one with something... even if it is just a JDM Flare!

Thanks,

Nick

Last edited by EliteImports; 11-14-2008 at 02:52 AM.
Old 11-13-2008, 08:08 PM   #2
Teku18
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4895

My Ride:
2014 WRB BRZ, 1992 SVX

Send a message via AIM to Teku18
great service

to anyone who reads this check out EliteImports. Nick is a great guy who is willing to work with anyone. i had to great experiance with his company. I bought a 180sx center garnish a few months back. i had t shipped to me and i got it the next day. Nick is very good with shipping. Today was my other experiance I actually got to go the the warehouse today i bought a Type X front bumper. Nick has a ton of parts in stock anything JDM he's got trust me on that. All in all EliteImports is my one stop shop for anything i need JDM great service and great people truly make this place a JDM paradise.:thumbu p:
Old 11-15-2008, 08:30 PM   #3
Gold DA9
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #774

Send a message via AIM to Gold DA9
Nick is definately a cool guy. When i went there to check it out he gave me a tour of the who warehouse. Great guy and I cant wait to do business with him.
Old 11-20-2008, 09:47 PM   #4
ImportDPS
Tri-State Addict

Member #3900

My Ride:
2007 Civic Si, 2008 Acura RDX, 1998 Civic Hatch GSR-T, 1993 Civic Hatch K-Series coming

Send a message via AIM to ImportDPS
These guys came thru again for us!! Javy said to post up thanks again for the Nismo Parts.

Rick
Old 12-17-2008, 07:26 PM   #5
DPancoast
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #6193

My Ride:
94 Integra GSR / 96 Jeep (DD)

Send a message via AIM to DPancoast
Well after searching and searching, I gave up. After posting a thread on TST, and then receiving a PM from Elite, I talked to Anthony.

Not only was his customer service quick and clear, but it was UNBEATABLE. He got me an AWESOME price for the sliders I need for my seats, AND I'll have them on Friday, which is less than 2 DAYS!!! Now that's service. I can't say enough about these guys. I can't wait to see their shop either. After all these times of saying I would go down, I will actually be checking them out!

A+ service. Thanks again Anthony. I am still in disbelief of your pricing!

- 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days)
- 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011)
- 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD)
- 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD)

Quote:
in-raging? is that like an internal raging hard on? usage might include: i'm in-raging for some bacon right now
Old 12-17-2008, 07:29 PM   #6
omgjacki
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5869

My Ride:
2018 CX-5 GT Premium, 2018 Honda Grom

Send a message via AIM to omgjacki Send a message via Yahoo to omgjacki
I told you they could help!
Old 12-17-2008, 07:33 PM   #7
jdm free
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned

Member #1481

My Ride:
6spd Civic

Send a message via AIM to jdm free
do u have any jdm fd2 parts(civic type-r)...the red hazard/caution button?

and a piece on the bottom of the dash under the radio that has a sliding cover?

Last edited by jdm free; 12-17-2008 at 07:35 PM.
Old 12-21-2008, 04:53 PM   #8
DPancoast
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #6193

My Ride:

Well after visiting the shop, I can't say much more! The shop/warehouse is REALLY clean and organized and the clips are all pristine. Defiantly recommend these guys if you're looking at doing a swap. They have the CLEANEST dismantled clips I have ever seen. Everything you need, is there and they even have COMPLETE right hand drive conversions!

- 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD)
- 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD)

Quote:
in-raging? is that like an internal raging hard on? usage might include: i'm in-raging for some bacon right now
Old 01-03-2009, 02:48 PM   #9
BugEyeGuy
Tri-State Addict
Banned

Member #10461

My Ride:
02 WRB WRX and coming this fall an 06 AW STi!

Send a message via AIM to BugEyeGuy
Elite has a crazy ass selection of all kinds of jdm motors and anything you can pretty much imagine Love the JDM STi scoop Nick informed me of on TST and I saw alot of other stuff i'm going to go back for in time!
Old 01-04-2009, 09:41 PM   #10
dafro42
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #6448

My Ride:
1989 Honda CRX Si w/B16 swap(SOLD) 1995 Nissan 240sx sr20det swap

Elite Imports was great to deal with. From the second I walked in they were very friendly and showed me around their whole parts packed warehouse. They have soo many things there that I just wish I had the money for. Everything was very clean and well organized.

Thanks for the harness
Jeremy
Old 01-04-2009, 09:45 PM   #11
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
I am now a very happy customer. I've been down there a couple times and am really impressed with the way the shop operates... and now I am personally impressed with the quality of parts and prices as well. I purchased a very rare JDM Active Front Spoiler for my Supra from them for a great price and am very pleased with the quality of the part and the customer service behind it. I'd recommend them without hesitation to anyone for sure!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
Old 05-23-2009, 03:11 AM   #12
DPancoast
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #6193

My Ride:

man, here I am again blown away at the service these guys provide.

as you guys know, I am in the final stages of a nightmare rebuild on my car. With everything 99% back together, I was having trouble figuring out placement of some tiny parts and vacuum lines on the car. Even with the online manual and asking the MR2 boards, I couldnt figure it out. Well I called up Nick, explained my situation and asked if they had my motor in stock (since they sell MR2 clips there) and he said that he would be more than happy to pull one out for me to come look at.

Well I drove there with my girlfriend and he wasn't kidding. He let me walk around the shop, and look at the motor and take all the pics I needed. Was nothing but helpful and kind to me as always. Even when I said that I wanted to come drift with them when my car was back together he said he was willing to help me out with some stock rims and tires to use!!!!

These guys are A+++++++++++++. I can't say enough. I snapped pics with my gfs camera of the shop. It's changed a lot for the good since I've been there and is now a lot more organized and clean! Thanks again Anthony and Nick, you guys are lifesavers.

- 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD)
- 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD)

Quote:
Old 05-23-2009, 09:01 AM   #13
4DR_DB7
Tri-State Addict
Banned

Member #13599

My Ride:
97 Acura Teg

Elite Jdm - thanks for hoooking me up on a replacement OE exhaust for my integra. Anthony was not only extremely helpful and acommodating, he seems like a really cool guy too. The exhaust bolted right up w/ no problems and is much better than my old rusted out crapcan.

The new shop looks nice too. You guys def put a lot of work into making it look nice and doing it right. I'm sure putting up all that shelving was a pita.

I will definitely be coming back in the [hopefully near] future for a full ITR swap.
Old 05-25-2009, 09:38 PM   #14
DPancoast
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #6193

My Ride:

Here's the pics I took of the nice clean shop! Thanks again guys!!!!

- 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD)
- 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD)

Quote:
Old 04-06-2010, 04:24 PM   #15
Teku18
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4895

My Ride:
2014 WRB BRZ, 1992 SVX

Send a message via AIM to Teku18
Just got back from Elite today, and what can I say. I am blown away again. The quality of service is unbeatable. Nick went out of his way to answer every question I had, and take time explain in detail everything I asked. Great people, Great customer service, Great experiences all around. I have said it before and I will say it again Elite JDM is the only place to go if you need parts for your inport car.
Quote:
yes this is ok with me, obviously but when someone is paying and i plasma their fender open and then duct tape it shut they might get upset while i am laughing.
Old 12-28-2011, 06:49 PM   #16
2001teg
Tri-State Addict

Member #7004

My Ride:
2001 Integra GSR/Type-R

Picked up an eg civic door today and was helped by theman himself., product was great and so was the service. Thanks again guys.
Old 12-28-2011, 07:44 PM   #17
EliteImports
Former Vendor

Member #8542

My Ride:
1992 Nissan Silvia

Send a message via MSN to EliteImports
yea man! no problem... ill be in touch next week!