TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > General Car Related Chat
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-02-2006, 10:10 PM   #1
99SL2_Modder
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #264

My Ride:
2009 Saturn Aura XR6

Junkyards...

Can anyone PLEASE get me a list of junkyards that have some sort of inventory? I'm going insane trying to find parts that I need.

No, Als rebuildables doesn't have anything I need, and if they did, they'd overcharge by a ton. Charging $130 bucks for a used flywheel when a new one costs $125 is a ripoff.
I highly encourage you to be pedophiles in the privacy of your own home, and to cross your fingers you never have your house raided by the FBI who will put you in jail for 30 years where you will be treated like one of the preteen little girls who you used to adore so much.
99SL2_Modder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 10:31 PM   #2
awdlaserbeam
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #1126

Shorty's U pull it in KOP

2$ to get in.. then you pull whatever you want and they charge ridiculously cheap prices. $5 for head lights set of 4 rims with wheels you can get for under $100
awdlaserbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 10:42 PM   #3
99SL2_Modder
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #264

My Ride:
2009 Saturn Aura XR6

Quote:
Originally Posted by awdlaserbeam
Shorty's U pull it in KOP

2$ to get in.. then you pull whatever you want and they charge ridiculously cheap prices. $5 for head lights set of 4 rims with wheels you can get for under $100
If you could PM me an address or a website, I'd appreciate it. I'm kinda familliar with the KOP area, since I used to work there, off of Blvd. of the Generals/363 Trooper
I highly encourage you to be pedophiles in the privacy of your own home, and to cross your fingers you never have your house raided by the FBI who will put you in jail for 30 years where you will be treated like one of the preteen little girls who you used to adore so much.
Old 01-02-2006, 11:05 PM   #4
blkbomber01
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #885

My Ride:
2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GS

Send a message via AIM to blkbomber01
u pull it in morrisville, pick a part in morrisville, southend in morrisville, yale, petes in bristol, first class, and i can find a couple more if you want
blkbomber01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 11:29 PM   #5
BlackBulletTSi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #224

My Ride:
99 Eclipse GSX

Send a message via AIM to BlackBulletTSi
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkbomber01
u pull it in morrisville, pick a part in morrisville, southend in morrisville, yale, petes in bristol, first class, and i can find a couple more if you want
U Pull it in morrisville had like 1 saturn when I went. They said they don't keep them since there is no demand for them. Pick a part in morrisville I believe was the same thing. Soutend in morrisville had about 5 when I went. 3 of them were manuals. That ones right by where you used to work I believe Clint.

New DJ community being built,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
COMING SOON!!
BlackBulletTSi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 11:31 PM   #6
99SL2_Modder
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #264

My Ride:
2009 Saturn Aura XR6

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkbomber01
Don't know about Yale, Petes, or First Class. Do they have any sort of inventory that you can call in for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBulletTSi
U Pull it in morrisville had like 1 saturn when I went. They said they don't keep them since there is no demand for them. Pick a part in morrisville I believe was the same thing. Soutend in morrisville had about 5 when I went. 3 of them were manuals. That ones right by where you used to work I believe Clint.
Southend is raped on Saturn parts. And you're right on the other 2. I love Southend, but anything Saturn there is next to impossible to find. Especially what I need. Most are junked 1g's. I WILL go at some point for the ecu and see if it's there, but other than that, I know they won't have what I need.

*edit*
I ask for a callable/internet listing of parts they have only because I don't have a lot of time to run down to a yard.
Old 01-02-2006, 11:33 PM   #7
BlackBulletTSi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #224

My Ride:
99 Eclipse GSX

Send a message via AIM to BlackBulletTSi
really? thats odd when I went there for a rim for my saturn I got it for like 20 bucks. I believe for the entire front end they only wanted like 450.

New DJ community being built,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
COMING SOON!!
BlackBulletTSi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 11:57 PM   #8
99SL2_Modder
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #264

My Ride:
2009 Saturn Aura XR6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBulletTSi
really? thats odd when I went there for a rim for my saturn I got it for like 20 bucks. I believe for the entire front end they only wanted like 450.
You went for a steelie. All of the good rims, last time I was there, were taken, as were most of the interior and engine goodies.

What I need is a bunch of trans parts, which most of the time, are gone.

The ECU's are usually raped out as well, but I may go just to humor myself. I haven't looked for an ECU there yet..but I don't remember too many 2g's there. Mainly just 1g's that are sitting on rotors.
Old 01-03-2006, 12:11 PM   #9
US_R33
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #958

My Ride:
COTM April 2008

during the course of your travels if you happen to find the back seats for an s13 coupe and could grab them for me that would be tits i'll pay you pack and pick em up within a few days of you getting them

if not if you could PM me the yard you found them in and the number that would be appreciated as well

Late,
Daniel

US_R33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 12:27 PM   #10
07BlackSS
Tri-State Addict

Member #852

Send a message via AIM to 07BlackSS
I actually really want to know where this one is in KOP. I was originally going to goto south philly to find a couple Honda things I need. Could you PM me the directions. Thanks!
Old 01-03-2006, 12:31 PM   #11
teh DIRT
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #6

My Ride:
Legacy 2.0GT

Send a message via AIM to teh DIRT
dont goto the yards down by island ave and what not. they may have a bunch of cars but alot arent u-pull-its. And they ask you what you want, if its something that isnt gona cost alot they tell you to **** off,