TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Vendor Marketplace > [TST] Vendors > Extreme PSI
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2006, 07:58 AM   #21
dzignr_tastz
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #2061

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheIX's
in my opinion.....11 parts ordered for less then 150.00 says to me that these arent very "important "parts and that you could prob show the car without them...
Yeah - well when they're intended to go with another $300 worth of already in-hand parts, it changes the scenario a little. Either way - "important" is extremely debatable depending on who you're asking... but if they weren't important to ME, I wouldn't have gone through the trouble to verify the shipment (due to my unfortunate tight time frame).

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpendOne
All I say is...ExtremePSI has always done me right. I will never go anywhere else. It great to go into a place, get known by your first name, and can b.s for a little about cars.
Well I'm glad you personally feel this way. Then again... if you are "known by your first name" around there, then you probably get extra special service at this point!

Regardless - we're discussing internet sales and their ability (or lack thereof) to keep their website current for those customers who AREN'T local. And I'm sure they'll also remember my "first name" for a while as well - LOL!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuddyREX
Whining like a bitch on an internet forum will never get you anywhere in life.

My opinion is that you shouldn't have waited until Tuesday to order parts for such an important event for Saturday.
Well thank the stars I'm already where I want to be in life, so that is of little concern to me.

And opinions are like assholes. In spite of the circumstances that led up to my date of order... 4 days to get a 2 day shipment here is ample time in my opinion (assuming the company doesn't drop the ball, that is).

No need for name calling (unless it simply makes you feel important)...
Old 06-16-2006, 08:29 AM   #22
markley02
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #390

My Ride:
05 Honda Odessey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheIX's
in my opinion.....11 parts ordered for less then 150.00 says to me that these arent very "important "parts and that you could prob show the car without them...
I dont really agree with the important factor. I have had a single bolt be between running and not. every mechanical piece on a car is "important"

As far as this situation goes. I would have purchased the black instead of the blue and called it a day.
Old 06-16-2006, 08:44 AM   #23
dzignr_tastz

Member #2061

Quote:
Originally Posted by markley02
I dont really agree with the important factor. I have had a single bolt be between running and not. every mechanical piece on a car is "important"

As far as this situation goes. I would have purchased the black instead of the blue and called it a day.
Good point!! And black would have been just fine, were this the only factor being taken into consideration.

You have to remember - the couplings and reducers were the better majority of the cost of THIS order (as I placed others which I DID receive on time), and I'm personally not one to spend my money on something I don't particularly want in the first place, simply due to someone else's failure to act.

Blame me for that if you wish.
Old 06-16-2006, 09:06 AM   #24
dolphinS4
Tri-State Addict

Member #740

My Ride:
2007 Magnum SRT8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzignr_tastz

Quite the contrary, I think the situation was handled VERY poorly from the point at which I paid onwards. And while it may be their right, it is a poor business decision over $70... for it WILL cost them threefold in the long run.

"Acceptable" and how I would have handled the complaint are not the same thing here. I was just commenting that the way X-PSI handled your complaint and order, while not to your liking, was well within their right.

Customer service savy?? Thats not my decission to make.
Old 06-16-2006, 09:51 AM   #25
dzignr_tastz

Member #2061

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphinS4
"Acceptable" and how I would have handled the complaint are not the same thing here. I was just commenting that the way X-PSI handled your complaint and order, while not to your liking, was well within their right.

Customer service savy?? Thats not my decission to make.
By sayng "acceptable", are you referring to how it was handled once I was made aware of the situation to now (which was by my own initiative, mind you), or how it was handled from the time I first placed the order (which includes simply neglecting to contact me regarding the situation in the first place)?

And you are correct. While NOT to my liking, it IS their right. It is also their right, however, to deal with whatever consequences that may arise based on their decision on how to handle it.

Either way - thanks for stating your opinion constructively.
Old 06-16-2006, 10:54 AM   #26
Buster
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #449

My Ride:
2008 Mustang GT/CS

Send a message via AIM to Buster
Look just because you cant have you CAI coupler for the local ricetastic car show doesnt mean you should bash a company that has served many of the members on this forum for years. I myself have purchased every new mod for my car through them. **** happens get a life and quit wasting bandwidth.

P.s. I bet your bling gets all the girls in Jr. High ass.
Old 06-16-2006, 11:34 AM   #27
Broken5hift
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned

Member #397

My Ride:
08 Scion Xb & 06 TSX

well someone thought they were being screwed so they wanted the issue corrected and to warn others of what they saw as a huge problem.

is the best way to handle it to go online and start smashing the caps lock and bold button? probably not. just learn from it and move on
Old 06-16-2006, 12:10 PM   #28
dzignr_tastz

Member #2061

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster
Look just because you cant have you CAI coupler for the local ricetastic car show doesnt mean you should bash a company that has served many of the members on this forum for years. I myself have purchased every new mod for my car through them. **** happens get a life and quit wasting bandwidth.

P.s. I bet your bling gets all the girls in Jr. High ass.
Look Buster (the irony)!! Whenever you manage to turn a stock 145whp car into a daily-driven 320whp beast (on stock internals at that)... come back and we'll discuss "modding" a little further.

Oh yeah. Respect your ELDERS (and don't make "ass"upmtions)... although I'm not suprised to see such intelligent comments coming from a guy with a bunny in his sig.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken5hift
well someone thought they were being screwed so they wanted the issue corrected and to warn others of what they saw as a huge problem.

is the best way to handle it to go online and start smashing the caps lock and bold button? probably not. just learn from it and move on
I learned from it. I simply hope to educate a few others here and there before they unwittingly find themselves in a similar position...

Last edited by dzignr_tastz; 06-16-2006 at 12:18 PM.
Old 06-16-2006, 01:23 PM   #29
Buster
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #449

My Ride:
2008 Mustang GT/CS

Send a message via AIM to Buster
ooo make fun of my bunny, you wont be laughing when he finally takes over the world. 320 hp beast? I guess my assumption was right in thinking you were another civic owner. Have fun pouting because thats real cool my man. Also I hope you do great in your whatever you are doing saturday. You sound like you really deserve it.
Old 06-16-2006, 01:26 PM   #30
teen_tuner
Noob-Jersey

Member #2068

My Ride:
2004 tiburon

ok buster,dzignr has been working on both of his cars for 2 years now and knows a sure **** lot about his cars. The coupler isnt so much as to take it to a car show its more on the lines of driving the car daily and taking short to long distance trips.Yet the company may have served all of you right it is the chance that they didnt serve this costomer or maybe any other costomer in the future the same way.But dont come on here with your ricetastic car,he is just stating a problem that he will not do buisness with this company anymore.
Old 06-16-2006, 01:51 PM   #31
MuddyREX
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #82

My Ride:
02 Subaru WRX

I see you joined yesterday, and recruited your buddy who joined up today.

Was the sole purpose of your joining TST just to piss on a well respected forum vendor's reputation?

<---- 190,000 mile WRX - Gone
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Old 06-16-2006, 01:53 PM   #32
D Money
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #798

My Ride:
Big dawg ride

Send a message via AIM to D Money
All of this for what? I just have to see what your intentions are. It seems your i/c coupler wasn't in stock, we atleast the color you suggested. If it was that important, don't you think a "red" coupler would have done the trick?

Quote:
D has beat me up in public before. be careful this guy is reckless!
Old 06-16-2006, 01:54 PM   #33
teh DIRT
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #6

My Ride:
Legacy 2.0GT

Send a message via AIM to teh DIRT
wahhhhh. hey lets keep this ontopic. If its not about etreme psi I dont want to hear it.

and joining our forum just to cause trouble doesnt sit well with me. take it elsewhere
Old 06-16-2006, 02:03 PM   #34
teen_tuner
Noob-Jersey

Member #2068

My Ride:
2004 tiburon

ok on topic and the coupler if he were to get it in red it wouldnt fit right with the blue car.but u should ask him personaly
Old 06-16-2006, 02:15 PM   #35
S4toSTI
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #348

My Ride:
Cars are so 2007

Send a message via AIM to S4toSTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by teen_tuner
ok on topic and the coupler if he were to get it in red it wouldnt fit right with the blue car.but u should ask him personaly
Welll if the most important thing is being able to drive it does the color really matter.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL
Bryan: hmm Word says streetable isnt a word but i say f*** Word
"Its not a Rice Rocket its a Matzah Missile" -RichK
Old 06-16-2006, 02:17 PM   #36
teen_tuner
Noob-Jersey

Member #2068

My Ride:
2004 tiburon

thats why i said u should ask him personally
Old 06-16-2006, 02:59 PM   #37
dzignr_tastz

Member #2061

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster
ooo make fun of my bunny, you wont be laughing when he finally takes over the world. 320 hp beast? I guess my assumption was right in thinking you were another civic owner. Have fun pouting because thats real cool my man. Also I hope you do great in your whatever you are doing saturday. You sound like you really deserve it.
Well as long as YOU don't take over the world, I suppose we're OK. And I'd drive a Subaru before I would a Civic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by teen_tuner
ok buster,dzignr has been working on both of his cars for 2 years now and knows a sure **** lot about his cars. The coupler isnt so much as to take it to a car show its more on the lines of driving the car daily and taking short to long distance trips.Yet the company may have served all of you right it is the chance that they didnt serve this costomer or maybe any other costomer in the future the same way.But dont come on here with your ricetastic car,he is just stating a problem that he will not do buisness with this company anymore.
Oops. Apparently my little brother found the thread still open on my computer at home and decided to provide a little backup.

Cool it C. I got this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuddyREX
I see you joined yesterday, and recruited your buddy who joined up today.

Was the sole purpose of your joining TST just to piss on a well respected forum vendor's reputation?
I didn't "recruit" anyone. But it took you THIS long to notice I just signed up? You're quick...

However, my actual purpose was to give a factual, independent account of my experience, and perhaps a "fair warning" (as the thread title states) to people that it MIGHT matter to. But if you want to attack me, I'm game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by subwrxkid
All of this for what? I just have to see what your intentions are. It seems your i/c coupler wasn't in stock, we atleast the color you suggested. If it was that important, don't you think a "red" coupler would have done the trick?
I stated my intentions above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh DIRT
wahhhhh. hey lets keep this ontopic. If its not about etreme psi I dont want to hear it.

and joining our forum just to cause trouble doesnt sit well with me. take it elsewhere
I see how you may view it as causing trouble with you vendor. I view it as educating people in general.

And I didn't start trouble with anyone other than EPSI. But don't think for a MINUTE I'm going to take being bashed for stating my opinion quietly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S4toSTI
Welll if the most important thing is being able to drive it does the color really matter.
It drives now. If it didn't I wouldn't be much of a tuner, would I?

I simply wanted what I ordered. Is that too mch to ask? So as I customer, you think I should have settled for a different product, that I didn't want in the first place, 2 days late??

Last edited by dzignr_tastz; 06-16-2006 at 03:23 PM.
Old 06-16-2006, 03:05 PM   #38
S4toSTI
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #348

My Ride:
Cars are so 2007

"It drives now. If it didn't I wouldn't be much of a tuner, would I?

I simply wanted what I ordered. Is that too mch to ask? So as I customer, ou think I should have settled for a different product, that I didn't want in the first place, 2 days late??"
You said a black on would be fine... didn't you?

Quote:
Old 06-16-2006, 03:26 PM   #39
dzignr_tastz

Member #2061

Quote:
Originally Posted by S4toSTI
You said a black on would be fine... didn't you?
No - I didn't. But I guess it would eb fine... if I wanted to be ghetto as hell with 3 blue ones and a black one (or waste $100 for all black, which I didn't want in the first place).

"Here sir. I know you ordered the Manicotti, but you're going to have to eat Lasagna tonight. Oh yeah. Sorry it's cold. Here's your check."

LMFAO...

Last edited by dzignr_tastz; 06-16-2006 at 03:30 PM.
Old 06-16-2006, 03:29 PM   #40
S4toSTI
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #348

My Ride:
Cars are so 2007

Actually your analogy sucks. Its more like hey sir i know you ordered red pasta but this is green pasta and guess what it is the same thing and tastes the same just is a different color. Think before you speak. And in the long run you must remember they are a business you are a person so giving them ultimatum doesn't really help your cause and makes you look much worse.

Quote:
Closed Thread