TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Vendor Marketplace > Parts and Vendor Reviews
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 12-19-2006, 10:46 PM   #1
Philly-Night-SR
Tri-State Addict

Member #1928

My Ride:
08 135i 6mt fkn fast

Send a message via AIM to Philly-Night-SR
Street Solutions - Very Good!

Dealt with Jon at Street Solutions.

My little brother blew the motor in his 00 GT Celica because the "timing chain jumped". So my stepdad had his "buddy" at AAA Auto in Montgomeryville swap in a newer Corolla motor. $3,400+ later and 3+ weeks later he was back on the road. 3,500 miles or so later (after the warranty was up), that motor blows... spun rod bearing. I felt like crying for my brother, talk about bad luck.... but he is just so laid back he wasn't upset, he was just looking for me to help him make decisions.

I had been talking to Jon a bit during the time and finally persuaded my brother and stepdad to have Jon do the next swap since he was already familiar with what had to be done and wouldn't charge an arm and a leg. Jon @ Street Solutions was extremely helpful and even though my brother probably had no idea what was going on, Jon really knew his stuff, I talked to him many times. Got the car to Jon, and within I would say within 2 weeks the car was back on the road in perfect running shape. Jon was even nice enough to swap back on the stock parts (Ex. Manifold, Front Sway, etc.) so my bro could sell them to help get rid of the car and out of debt.

I would absolutely, without a doubt, trust Jon to do any kind of work. Very good guy, very good prices, awesome communication, everything straightforward. Thanks for the help Jon. We appriciate it man.

Steve
Philly-Night-SR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 02:14 AM   #2
Spocknasty
Meh

Member #986

Jon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

I <3 JSC Speed and Liquid Powder Coats!
Spocknasty is offline   Reply With Quote