TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Vendor Marketplace > [TST] Vendors > Brandon Insurance Group
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 12-21-2011, 02:27 PM   #1
BrandonINS
Vendor

Member #22292

My Ride:
2005 Legacy GT

New company

I have moved to a new company in Harleysville called Brandon Insurance Group. The old name of guitar72186 is still my personal ID, but I am now longer associated with J. Calabretti Insurance. I made the change because many of the needs of my customers could not be met through my former place of business, and with over thirty years of experience Brandon Insurance Group seemed like a great move. Here I can truly offer a one stop shop for all your insurance needs, including commercial policies.

Being part of the Tristate Tuner community for several years, I had many local businesses ask me to take a look at their commercial packages but did not have a large outlet to write through. Here at Brandon Insurance Group we are able to write through many different carriers to find the best insurance company to fit your needs in any form of insurance.

The change happened almost two months ago, but I have been very busy meeting locals at shops to speak with customers, writing commercial policies for many of the local vendors, and catching up on former customer’s policies that I have not had the time to update the forum.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions, and happy holidays.
BrandonINS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 12:11 PM   #2
06njsti
Tri-State Addict

Member #5392

My Ride:
06 LSB STI awdm'd

Kevin right?

My basic liabilty auto insurance policy with progressive is up in may i believe and need to figure out what im doing with that, I also am going to get insurance for the motorcycle I just bought in the next few months also. Ill stay in touch

-Gary
06 WRX STi -Weekend Street Monster-
02 Jeep Grand Cherokee LTD 4.7l -Sold-
06njsti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 10:53 AM   #3
BrandonINS
Vendor

Member #22292

My Ride:
2005 Legacy GT

Feel free to contact me via email or phone when you have questions that need to be addressed. Even if I can not write a policy I am always willing to offer advice and help.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
BrandonINS is offline   Reply With Quote